Status: 1. A/N: This is our firs kellic fanfiction. We hope you’ll enjoy it. ^^/ It’s planned to be a long fic and we wouldn’t like to abandon it. We warn you that english is not our native language. Please be understanding. :D

You Stole My Cheetos (and My Heart, BTW...)

Chapter 1

Vic POV

„I know it sucks but we can’t do anything about it. The album’s release must delay to an another day.” I can’t belive this.

„What? But why?”

„I’m sorry that we didn’t inform you about this, but there is an another band that wants to use the studio. The staff messed up the dates, so you have to share the recording room and it will slow down the process.” our manager said, like it would be most natural thing on the world.

„Are you sure we can’t do anything about it?” I asked annoyed. The whole band is so thrilled about the new album, and we don’t want to make our fans wait.

„Hmm…” - Don’t fucking „hmm” me! – „Maybe we can call the Sleeping With Sirens guys and you can figure out something together.” Who the hell are they? I never heard about them. Well, anyway I guess I don’t have any other choice if I want to release that album in this year…

„Whatever…” I said a little bit rudely. What can I say I had a very bad hangover, and the last thing I wanted to do is to deal with this shit, or any other thing for the matter.

The manager walked out to search for them. In five minutes he was back with four guys. I think they were younger than me, and they were laughing at something. They didn’t seem bothered at all by the whole situation.

The manager hushed them and then he turned to me.

„Sorry, but we have to wait for the frontman to arrive. Till then, Vic, this is Jack Fowler, Justin Hills, Gabe Barham, and Nick Martin. Guys, this is Vic Fuentes, the singer of Pierce The Veil. – I don’t know why, but they started giggling when he said my name. What is happening?! – Take your time untill Kellin arrives. „

No, no, no, no this is not gonna happen.

„Look guys I have the most terrible headache and I feel like shit so I’m not gonna sit here with you.” I said while standing up and I stormed out of the room.

Or at least I tried.

When I opened the door I collapsed with something. I saw a flash of black, and then I felt something cold running down on my chest. I quickly stadied myself, and looked down before me. There was a black haired kid sitting on the floor. His face was covered with the same sticky, cold liquid what was on my T-shirt.

„Aww, man. Not again” He whined. I heard him mutter something about milkshakes and he started wiping his eyes. Then he looked up at me. He had big blue eyes and messy, raven black hair. It was quite unique.

For a while he just creepily stared at me, and then his blue eyes widened in suprise and his face lit up. He quickly stood up and stepped before me invading my personal space. I could smell the strawberry scent streaming from him.

„Oh my God you’re Vic from Pierce The Veil, I’m a huge fan of yours, and I…” He kept on ranting and it never seemed to stop. Seriously how the hell did he get through the security guys with a fucking MILKSHAKE in his hands. He still didn’t stop talking, and I just couldn’t take it any longer.

„Could you please SHUT UP?! You’re hurting my head.” I barked at him. He quickly shut his mouth and looked at me confused and a little bit shocked. Maybe I was a little too hars on him, but I felt like I was gonna throw up, and my soaked T-shirt was very uncomfortable on me, so I pushed past at him and took my leave.

I decided to take the bus, because I really didn’t feel like driving. I will come back for my car tomorrow. The bus ride seemed endless. After getting home I went straight to bed. That was one hell of a day and the hangover just worsened it.

Kellin POV

I stood at a crossroad waiting for the traffic lights to turn green with my usual strawberry milkshake in my hands. My favorite café was closed so I had to go an another but it was at the other side of the town. All in all I was late from the appointment with our manager, but I’m always late so they are already used to it.

The lights turned green and I ran through the crossing. I sprinted down on the road and turned right, but then I realised I have turned the wrong way, so I had to run back. I slalommed between the people on the street while trying not to run into someone, ’cause it would probably me who hits the concrete. Also it would be a shame if my shake goes to waste.

Finally I saw the studio, and quickly entered the hall. Now there’s only one problem. I’ve got no idea which room are the guys in. I started pacing up and down because I didn’t know wich way to go.

„Can I help you?” I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw the portman smiling at me. Probably he took pity on me. But at least now I know where are the guys.

When I reached the room there was nobody in there, but suddenly I heard laughing and then shouting from the other room. I also heard my name, so I guessed it was them. I ran there, but before I could reach the doorknob the door shot open, and I hit someone. Hard. I fell back on my rear and it was not pleasant at all.

The milkshake got spilled all over my face and my new specially designed T-shirt. Fantastic.

„Aww man. Not again. I couldn’t even take a sip. Why don’t they just let me drink my milkshakes? I drop at least one per week.” I muttered under my breath and I whiped it out of my eyes. It kinda felt like my eyeballs were freezing down. When I got my sight back, I glanced up to the man before me. Can milkshake make you hallucinate? Because I saw Victor Fuentes standing right in front of me.

I forgot about the milkshake and the whole crashing thing in an instant. I jumped up from the floor, and straightened myself. He was a big inspiration for me, and now was a great opportunity to tell it to him.

„Oh my God you’re Vic from Pierce The Veil, I’m a huge fan of yours, and I really love your music..” And so on. I probably sounded like some crazy fan because the words just kept flowing out of my mouth. „ What are you doing here? Do you use this studio too? Maybe we could work together or hang out or somet…”

„Could you please SHUT UP?! You’re hurting my head.” He shouted into my face. Of course I stopped talking. What? Did he really do that? Great, I managed to annoy him at the first possible occassion. I felt my stomach twisting at the tought. I imagined him being friendly if we meet. He pushed past at me and left.

I just stared after him in complete shock. What have just happened?
„Wow Kells, that went smoothly!” Laughed Gabe when I stepped into the room. „You look lovely today. Cool make up by the way.”

„Shut up!” I shot back while I tried to clean my face with a tissue that Nick gave me. „Anyway, what the ever loving fluff was his problem?”

„I’ m sorry about him” The manager said „He’s not always like this. I don’t know what’s gotten into him. He will surely calm down till tomorrow.

„Meh.” I said. I tried to not give any more tought about it. „Anyway, why did you call us in?” Or more specifically me, but the guys didn’t let me come alone. They said I’m too reckless to arrange this. Or anything else for the matter...

The manager took a deep breath, and started:

„You will have to share the studio with Pierce The Veil band, because there were problems with the dates. The staff guys are new in this business, so they messed up the papers.

„Wow Kellin, this is amazing! You can work together with your crush!” Jack said mockingly.

I didn’t really know what to say, and I felt my face heat up, but Justin spoke up instead of me. „Come on guys, don’t ruin his fun. You know how much he likes them. This must be like a second Christmas for him.” They laughed at that, but I didn’t pay too much attention.

I can’t belive that I get to work together with one of my favorite bands! This will be amazing. Tomorrow I will introduce myself properly to Vic. I really hope he will forget about today’s incident…