Status: 1. A/N: This is our firs kellic fanfiction. We hope you’ll enjoy it. ^^/ It’s planned to be a long fic and we wouldn’t like to abandon it. We warn you that english is not our native language. Please be understanding. :D

You Stole My Cheetos (and My Heart, BTW...)

chapter 2

Vic POV

I woke up early in the next morning feeling much better than yesterday. I did my usual morning routine. Since it was early I called my girlfriend, Sally, to come over. She is a university student, but we had enough time before her lectures start.

She’s a very cool person and I love her but not quite in a romantic way. We don’t really know why are we together but we don’t see the point of ending our relationship because we like being in each others company. Also it keeps away the groupies.

In half an hour I heard the doorbell ring.

„Hi, Sally” I opened the door and hugged her.

„Hello, Vic” She said with a wide smile on her face. She wasn’t a tipical pretty girl. She was beautiful on her own way with her long dark brownish-ginger hair, brown eyes and nice figure. I really like talking to her because of her intelligence and I really admire her ability to stay calm in any situation.

„How are you?” She asked with a knowing smile.”You were pretty drunk on my party.” She said while sitting down on my couch and straightened her Assassins Creed T-shirt. Did I mention that she is a nerd? Well, she is. She really likes video games, and nerdy series like Doctor Who and stuffs like that.

„Yeah, I know.” I frowned. „ I was already a little out of it when we sat down to play Cards Against Humanity. I don’t even remember the second half of the game.”

„Well, I’m not suprised about that. You were shouting that you want to steal the neighbour’s garden gnomes and almost took a bath in their pond. We dragged you back onto the couch and you immediately passed out.” Wow, I surely don’t remember that.

„I can’t belive I did that” I said while laughing.

„Yes, it was quite ridiculous. Honestly I was a little bit scared when the guys started to pull out the couch from the house with you still sleeping on it” She said with a toughtfull look on her face. „Actually, it’s still stuck in the window. You should help me get it out later today.”

„They tried to pull the couch trough the window?” My eyes widened. I felt kinda bad for that. I hope we didn’t damage anything in her house.

„Yeah, but you fell off, so I ended the party. After that I drove you home because I didn”t drink since I was the host. Wow, I think it was a good idea to give her the keys of my house.

„Next time I have to be more careful with alcohol, it ruined my appointment with the producer yesterday.”

„Why? What happened?” She asked.

„We have to work together with an another group and probably the album relase will delay. It’s not that big of a deal but I over reacted it because of my hangover. I was a total jerk to them.”

„Oh, I see”

„I even shouted at a fanboy. He seemed so scared and I really shouldn’t have done that.” I explained. When I rememberd his shocked expression I felt like shit even more. Actually he was quite cute with his big blue eyes. Khm…

„Poor boy, I think you have just lost a fan” She giggled. „By the way, which band do you have to work with?”

„Hmm…Sleeping With…” I tried to say the name, but I couldn’t even remember it.

„Sleeping With Sirens? I know them. The singer’s voice is really incredible!” Said Sally excitedly.”I think the frontman is called Kevin…Or something like that.”

„Ah, it’s Kellin, I remember his name was mentioned.” I didn’t even meet that guy.

„Yeah, it’s Kellin indeed.” She aproved while standing up.” „I think I should go or I will be late from my lectures.”
„Okay, see ya’ later then.” I walked with her to the door and gave her a peck on the lips.

*********

I waited for the guys at the studio. After Sally left, I texted them to meet up here at 1 o’clock. I still haven’t informed them about this whole situation but hopefully they will be understanding.
My little brother, Mike arrived first.

„Hey Vic. You nailed it at Sally’s party.” He laughed.

„Yes, yes I know.” I said in a greatly bored manner since I already heard that story.

”I should go to more parties with you. They are always a lot of fun if you’re wasted.” I think he will tease me with this until the day I die.

When everybody arrived I told them the situation we were in. They were a little worried about the album relase but didn’t make a fuss out of it like me yesterday…

We walked to our practice room and started to play our new songs. According to the schedule we will record our first songs for the new album tomorrow.

The rehearse went like usual. We were jumping and we laughed our asses off at each other’s stupid moves. Or at least at the faster songs.

We were practicing for a few hours when Tony spoke up:
„Guys I’m very thirsty. Maybe someone could go a get some drink. Pretty please.”

Nobody was too enthusiastic about the idea, even though probably they all wanted to drink too. What can I say we are lazy. And maybe a little childish because we dealt with the matter with rock-paper-scissors. I felt it’s a lucky day, so of course I lost.

There’s only one drink machine in this building and it’s the end of the corridor so I walked down and bought some drinks. When I was just about to go back I heard music from one of the rooms. I went closer to hear it better.

„And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am”

I recognize this song it’s Iris by Goo Goo Dolls. I don’t know who is singing but he has a beautiful and unique voice. It has to be that Kellin guy. I wondered how does he look like. I decided one look couldn’t hurt. When I peeked in the gap of the door I saw something I wasn’t prepared for. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened in complete suprise. It was the crazy fanboy from yesterday whit that milkshake, who was probably Kellin, sitting on a chair and singing on his beautiful voice

“And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive”

There was something sad about it that I couldn’t really explain. I was totally mesmerized by his voice. When he sang he had a dreamy expression on his face and his eyes were closed. He looked like a completely different person while singing from the boy that I have met yesterday. I was so absorved in the song, that I didn't even notice when it ended.

I only snapped out of my daze when his intense blue eyes met mines.

Kellin POV

Today wasn’t my lucky day. Before I left from home in the morning I got a very disturbing nameless message. In the text they called me faggott and other bad names. It brings back old memories that I would rather not remember. I don’t know how they got my number but it’s very scary. So it already left a mark on my mood. I tried to forget about it but I just couldn’t get it out of my mind.

Now, we were heading to the practice room. I can’t wait to start singing, ’cause it always helps me erase the stress. The guys wanted to play one of the faster songs, but I didn’t really feel like it. I told them that I’d rather sing something slow, but they looked at me suspiciosly.

„That doesn’t really sounds like you Kells” said Justin. I sould have known that he’ll notice if I act strangely, since we’re especially close. „It’s usually pretty hard to get you sing the slower songs.”

„Yeah, I know, I was just joking. Haha!” I laughed nervously. That sounded lame even from me.. I knew I should have told them, but I didn’t want to make them worry because of a stupid hate messege. And like this I can make myself belive, that it’s really not a big deal.

After a while they finally got bored of the fast songs, and decided to play a slower one. I recommended Iris, because I really love that song, and somewhat I can relate to the lyrics.

„Okay, that song goes well with your voice!” said Gabe. I just smiled at that comment. I’m not sure about a lot of things in myself, but I’m quite confident in my voice so it feels very nice when I get compliments like that.

I instantly felt myself relax when I heard the piano.

“And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't wanna go home right now”

While singing I could forget about the whole world. It helped me a lot to calm down. I only noticed that the song ended, when I looked up and my blue eyes met with a familiar brown pair.

Vic was staring at me with a strange expression on his face. It was a mix of confusion and something I couldn’t really identify.

For a moment I didn’t really know what to do. I felt the familiar anxsiousness creeping up in me. Is he still angry at me?

„H-hi!” I stuttered. What the hell am I doing? Get you shit together Kellin! I stood up quickly and walked up to him. The guys followed me with their eyes and I could tell by their expressions that they were enjoying the show. I saw Vic’s eyes focus on me and I felt even more nervous.

„Hello, Milkshake Guy!” he said in a playful tone. The realisation hit me in the face.

„Oh yeah, I’m so sorry about that. I should have pay more attention, and I shouldn’t have…”

„No, no I get it, it’s fine. I was also a total jerk yesterday, especially to you. I actually tought that you’re a fanboy who sneaked in without permission. Anyway how about if we start it over again?” He said and held out his hand. „I’m Vic Fuentes.”

A fanboy? Well, I acted pretty fanatic, so I can’t blame him. But wow, he acts completely different than yesterday. I guess he really just had a bad day.

„Okay then, I’m Kellin Quinn.” I shook his hand, and smiled up at him. Then I heard the guys start cheering and clapping behind me. I looked back at them annoyed, but Vic just laughed it off so I giggled too. I’m just so relieved that he’s not mad at me. He actually seems like a very nice guy.

„Hey, Kellin Quinn” He said with a charming smile. I felt myself blush, but fortunately he didn’t notice, because he walked past me, and started to chat with the guys. I’m so happy that I we can get to know each other better. I felt my heart racing at the thought. Woah, I should really stop thinking about things like this…

Anyway, I really look forward to the next few months.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is the new chapter. We hope you'll enjoy it! :)