Status: 1. A/N: This is our firs kellic fanfiction. We hope you’ll enjoy it. ^^/ It’s planned to be a long fic and we wouldn’t like to abandon it. We warn you that english is not our native language. Please be understanding. :D

You Stole My Cheetos (and My Heart, BTW...)

Chapter 3

Kellin POV

This afternoon was amazing! Vic chatted with us for a while, but then he had to go back to his band, but after half an hour he was back with the members. The Pierce The Veil guys were very cool. We had a very good time together, and I think they liked our stupid jokes. It was good to finally get to know the whole band.

I liked Vic’s brother Mike. It’ s funny that he is taller than Vic even though he’s almost two years younger. Tony is also a good guy, but who suprised me the most was Jamie, because he seems a little scary, but actually I think he was at least as nervous as me when we introduced ourselves. He seemed like a very sweet guy.

And Vic… I’m just so relieved that he’s not a douchebag like I thought at first. It would have been such a dissapointment.

When I got home I checket my mailbox. There was the ususal stuff, but then I found a strange blank message in it. There was nothing on it, not even a name or a stamp.

„Hmm, strange…” I muttered. I felt kinda nervous, because it made me remember of the morning text. But maybe I’m just overreacting it.

When I went into the house, my cat welcomed me with attacking my leg.

„Hey, Kuro!” I babbled to him. I’m happy that no one sees me, when I’m talking to my cat, ’cause they would think I’m crazy.

I fed him, and I sat down to read the letters. I left the nameless message to the end.

Honestly I didn’t really want to open it, but somewhere deep I was a bit curious. I slowly opened the envelope, and started to read:

Hi little Kellin!

How are you today? I saw you at the café yesterday. Did you get my messege? Sorry if I was a little rude, but I had a bad day, and it was true anyway. ;) You can’t imagine how hard was it to track you down, but I finally got you! You’ve became pretty famous, but don’t worry, we’re gonna meet soon and I will show where your place is. I hope you’re just as exited about it as me.
See you soon :)

When I finished I dropped the letter and I felt my legs start shaking. What is this?! What should I do now? And more importantly, how does he know my adress and my sexual orientation? Oh God…

This can’t be happening. I don’t want it to happen again. I felt something that I haven’t felt for a very long time.

My heart was racing, and I wanted to get away from the letter, so I just dropped the letter to the floor, and ran into the bathroom.

I can’t belive how pathetic am I. Here I am sitting in the corner in fetal position, shaking and crying. I thought I was getting better, and never have to deal with anxiety attacks anymore, yet here I am. It’s just as terrible as I remembered. I could hardly breath and my lungs hurt so much. It would have been much better if someone was there with me. I wanted someone to hold onto, but I was alone. Like always.

I sat there for almost an hour crying and shaking before I felt myself stady enough to stand up.

I staggered to the sink and washed my face. I tried to avoid looking into the mirror, because I didn't want to see the mess I have became. When I got to the bed I was still shaking and I was on the edge of crying. I curled on the bed, with my clothes still on and trying to hold my tears back, when I felt something warm snuggling up to me. It was my cat. I hugged him back. It was nice to feel his warm and I think it helped me a lot to calm down.

*****

I woke up with a start. I was sweating and panting. Stupid nightmares. Fortunately I only remembered parts of it, like hands holding me down, and darkness and shouting, but hey, it’s a pretty good start for the day.

I felt like I could make use of some more sleep, but I was afraid of an another dream like this.
Altough it was only 5 o’clock I still got up and took a cold shower.

When I opened the fridge to find something for breakfast I only found a one week old pizza and something that I couldn’t really identify. I decided to grab an energy drink instead. Well, I wasn’t that hungry anyway…

I was wondering around the house trying to figure out what to do with myself. I just don’t know how to deal with this whole stalker thing. I mean I had some very bad cases in my past, but those were a long time ago and I wasn’t expecting something like that to happen.

I turned on the TV and tried to concentrate on the screen instead of my toughts.

Should I tell this to the others? It seems this whole thing is more serious than I first thought. No, I don’t want to bother them. Hopefully I won’t get an another letter. Maybe he is just an antifan who has a little too much freetime.

I really shouldn’t think about this. I picked some DVDs of my movie collection. They were some Disney movies… I like to watch cartoons when I’m upset, okay?

Just as Treasure Planet was over I heard my stomach grumble. I watched TV till noon because Pierce The Veil was using the record room today so we didn’t have to go in.

At first I wanted to go to a fast-food restaurant since there was nothing edible in my fridge. The only problem was that I was a little paranoid because of that antifan. The last thing I wanted to do, is going out alone. Finally I called Justin:

J: Hey Kells. What’s up?

K: Hello Justin. Would you do me a favor?

J: Of course, anything for you.

K: Can you grab some food and come over to my place?

J: Out of food again? If you can’t cook at least you should remember to buy food yourself. It’s not my problem if you starve yourself to death.

K: But it’s your problem because you wouldn’t have a singer.

J: That’s true. Anyway I’ll be there in half an hour. See ya’.

K: Okay. Thank you~

„Woah.” I sighed. He really helps me every time I’m in trouble altough later he’ll mock me about it. I didn’t bother with cleaning up since it was just Justin and his house is even messier than mine.

Thirty-five minutes later I heard a knock on the door. In the door there was Justin with two big bags in his hands.

„Sorry, it took me longer than I expected because the queue was very long.” He passed past at me without greeting.

„Hi to you too.” I giggled. „What did you buy?” I asked curiously, even tought it didn’t really matter because I was so hugnry that I could eat a horse.

„Just some burgers and freezed pizza for later because I know you’ll forget about shopping again.” He said while putting the bags down on the dinning table.

„You’re probably right, thanks.” He turned around to say something but stopped when he looked at me.

„Wow Kells you look like crap.” Oh shit, I totally forget about my appearance. I must have looked very tired, just like I felt.”How many hours did you sleep?”

„Well, I don’t really know but not that many.” I mumbled.”But let’s eat I’m very hungry.” At first he looked at me suspiciously but then he just continued:

„Okay then… Lets watch something while eating.” He said and walked into the living room like he was at home. Suddenly I remembered that I left the DVDs on the table. I hurried into the room, but I was too late. „Okay Kellin. First you call me here out of the blue, then you look like someone who haven’t slept for a week and now the Disney movies?! Seriously, whats wrong?”

„Oh, I just grabbed the first thing I saw and it happened to be…”

„Kellin I know exactly that you only watch cartoons when you’re troubled about something. You know, you can tell me anything. And don’t even try lying to me!” I quickly tried to think of an another lie but I noticed the disappointment in his eyes and I just couldn’t lie to him.

„Well, it’s nothing big… It’s just… Just a stupid letter. But I think it’s only an antifan. It’s really not that big of a deal.” I tried to explained myself but he wasn’t amused.

„According to your state it does look like a big deal. Show me that letter.”

„It’s not necessary”

„Kellin!”

„Okay…” Where did I put it? I dropped it after I read it. I looked around in the kitchen and found it under the dinning table. My stomach twisted just by touching it again. „Here it is.” I handed it to him and he immediately started to read it.

His face twisted with anger and he clenched his teeth.

„What messege is he talking about?”

„Well, I deleted it, but he sent me an SMS too…”

„I can’t belive you hid that from me. You should have started with this. Just wait till the others know about it… We will teach this asshole a lesson.” He growled. Oh, no you won’t.

„No, you absolutely can’t tell this to the others. Promise me you won’t tell them. And by the way, you don’t even know who this person is.”

„But why not? You know that how much we worry about you. After what you told us about your past incidents…” Here we go again with their stupid overprotectiveness.

„But it has nothing to do with that! And now I know that I shouldn’t have told it!” I burst out, but I regretted in the moment I said it. Justin looked a little suprised, but then he gave in.

„Okay, I won’t tell them… It’s your decision, not mine. But please tell me if you get an another one. If this continues, you can’t hide it from them.” He said it with a mixture of sadness and worry.

„Yes, I know… But please, understand that I don’t want anyone to worry about this. And probably it’s just an only occasion.” I stated.

I think he understood that I don’t want to talk about it anymore. He looked like he was thinking about something. We sat there in silence for a few moment, but then his face lit up.

„Now, we should get your mind off of that shit.” What? „Go and get yourself together, because you still look like shit and I’ll think of something.” He gave me the instructions, but I don’t mind it. I could take use of some distraction. I quickly left to the bathroom, and got ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
We are very sorry for the long wait. Some shit like school happened. :P We've also been to abroad, and tried to write on the bus road but didn't have the energy. The next chapter will hopefully come faster. ^^/