Status: 1. A/N: This is our firs kellic fanfiction. We hope you’ll enjoy it. ^^/ It’s planned to be a long fic and we wouldn’t like to abandon it. We warn you that english is not our native language. Please be understanding. :D

You Stole My Cheetos (and My Heart, BTW...)

Chapter 4

Vic POV

I can’t fucking belive my luck. Okay, we have to work in this small studio, and okay, we have to share it with an another band. I can bear with all of this, but for the equipment to break down that’s ridiculous! Wow just in the last three days, I had enough stress for a year. This won’t do any good for my health.

The most annoying part is, that they can repair it but only for tomorrow, and it’s going to be Sleeping with Sirens’s turn. Fantastic. An another wasted day.

The guys weren’t as pissed as me. Of course they weren’t, because it’s always me, who has to deal with every shit. They just sit on their asses and wait till everything is arranged.

I was fuming, when I heard my phone ring. „Great” I tought. „I hope it’s the firefighters callling me that my house have just burned down.”

It was an unknown number.

„Who is it?” I asked aggressively. Okay, maybe I’m a little bad at hiding my emotions.
„Hi it’s Justin from SWS!” He said back lively. Oh, so it’s the guitarist kid.

„How the hell do you know my number?” Well, I’m pretty angry and intolerant, so I’m not gonna go easy on him.

„Oh, I got it from Jamie. Cool guy by the way. Anyway, I heard what happened in the record room. Haha, sucks! But Jamie said…

„Spit out what you want, or I’ll hang up!” Wow, this kid and Kellin really have found each other. Both are annoying and noisy. Did he really just call to bug me?!

„Okay, okay, I get it grumpy face. You’re not in the mood for jokes. But you have the afternoon off, right?

„Yes, I do.” I said suspiciously. What is he implying?

„Sooo, me and the guys tought, that maybe we could hang out a little in the afternoon. You know, for a little bonding time. We’re going to the Napfény pub, and maybe…”

I hung up. I threw the phone on the couch, and tried to ignore this conversation.

„Who were you talking to?” Said Jamie as he walked into the room. He had a knowing smile on his lips.

„Just to that Justin kid. But I think you already know what we were taling about.” I said with a grimace.

„Come on Vic, give them a chance! They are very good guys and we are their seniors. We should support them!” He said, then he gave me THE look. I can take a lot of things, really, but I just can’t hold my ground against his puppy dog eyes. And that’s cheating anyway…

„Okay, what the hell, just stop with the look! And you’re so gonna owe me for this…”

„That’s better.” He said with a devious smile.

„But anyway, where is that Napfény pub?” I asked.

„You know that place with the orange walls, orange sunshades and the orange everything. It’s next to the zoo.”

„Oh, I remember. I saw that place before.” But why would they want to go there? It’s on the other side of the town.

„Then get ready ’cause we’re leaving in ten minutes.”
„Okay, okay, I get it.”

****

We stood in front of the Napfény pub, but of course the annoying duo was late. After 15 minutes we finally saw them approaching.

Justin had a huge smile on his face, but next to him Kellin seemed a bit down. He had dark bags under his eyes and he looked paler than usual. I couldn’t help but worry about him a little. Did something happen?

His expression changed when he saw me. His face instantly lit up and he started smiling, but it wasn’t as honest as yesterday. But why am I that concerned about him? Probably there’s nothing wrong with him.

Then Justin turned to us.

„Sooo, everybody’s ready for the zoo?”

„What?” I said in unison with Kellin but not because of the same reason.

„Really? We’re going to the zoo?” Suddenly he hugged Justin and said something to him but I couldn’t really hear it.

„I didn’t sign up for this. I’m going home.” Everyone turned their attention to me. Kellin looked like a kicked puppy and Justin had a murderous look on his face. But I don’t get why, they were the ones who tricked me.

„Come on Vic, it’s been a while since we’ve last been to the zoo. It will be fun.” Said Mikey as he threw his arm around my neck. Okay, I’m offically surronded by over grown kids.

Everyone was looking at me expectantly. Finally I gave in since even my own little brother asked me to and I hadn’t got anything better to do.

„Fine I’m coming with you, but why did you tell me we are going to the pub?”

„Because we knew you would instantly say no.” Said Jamie.

„Yeah, you have a point.” I said with a half smile.

„Then let’s go already!” Wow Kellin looked like he hardly can stay still. It felt nice to see him as his hyperactive self again, even tough it’s still a bit annoying.

Jamie and Justin went to buy the tickets while we waited for them at the entrance.When they got them we entered the zoo. It wasn’t that big but it was a really nice place.

„Hey guys, what’s that?”

There was a little machine next to the first cage with three holes on it.

„Oh, I know! Said Kellin. „It’s a quiz. When it asks a question you have to put your hand in the right hole, and it gives you a gift if you are right. But I don’t know what happens if you’re wrong…”

„Why, you haven’t tried yet?” Asked Gabe.

„No, of course I haven’t! I don’t want my hands to be chopped off!”

„Oh come on!” I rolled my eyes and went to the machine.”Give me some coin!”

When I dropped in the money a question appeared on the screen. „How old is the oldest elephant of the zoo?” What the heck? How should I know that? Maybe the elephants are popular among the children but not among 29 year old, post-hardcore singers.

I looked around in confusion and noticed that a lot of people were staring at us. Have they never seen 9 grown up men playing with a children’s game? Oh, well…

Without any care I just shoved my hand into the middle hole. From the corner of my eyes I saw Kellin leaning in to have a better look. Hehe…

Suddenly I pulled back and shouten in ’pain’. He jumped back, but the funnyest part is, that not just he, but the rest of the group too.

I couldn’t take this. My stomach hurt from laughing and I had to lean to something so I could stay on my feet. They stared at me with a betrayed expression on their face.

„Why would you do that?” Said Kellin with a whining tone.

„Hey, it was just a joke.” I got piercing looks at that. Maybe it wasn’t that funny for them.

They started discussing witch way to go first. I looked down to the candy in my palm. So it was a good guess. I’m always lucky with stupid thigs that don’t matter.

Kellin was also staring at the candy. Before catching up to the others I grabbed his wrist without thinking and put the candy into his hand. He looked at me suprised, but then he pouted.

„I-I don’t need it!” He shoved it back into my hand, but I could tell by his eyes that he didn’t mean it.

„Well, me neither.” I said and started to walk toward a bin with a smirk on my face.

„Wait, don’t throw it away! I’ll take it” He said with a cute blush. Wait, cute?

„I tought so.” I threw it back to him and he caught it then we walked up to the others.

We were in the zoo for more than half an hour now, and I actually had a pretty good time so far. We’ve seen a lot of animals (yeah, I know it’s very exciting) and now we were searching for the otters. They happened to be Kellin’s favorite animals, so of course we had to search for them.

These guys I swear… The whole band is like a bunch of children, but Kellin is the worst among them. He was jumping around and he literally attacked the cotton candy guy (with the help of the other band members of course). But the worst part was when we were at the apes and they were mimicing the fucking monkeys.

We finally found the otters, and he instantly ran to the cage. Okay, this will sound cheesy but he looked kinda adorable as he was staring at them with a gleeful expression. I’ve got no idea where did these toughts come from, but they didn’t really bother me.

He suddenly turned to me with a huge smile.

„Look Vic! That one looks just like you!” I heard as the guys burst out laughing.

He was pointing at an otter sitting in the corner, away from the others. It’s eyes were narrowed and it looked downright furious.

„I can’t belive that was not on purpouse.”

„Well, maybe…” He said while looking anywhere but me while smiling cheekily.

Okay, two can play this game. I quickly threw my arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer to mess up his hair a little.

The reaction was unexpected. He screamed and tried to wiggle his way out of my arms. I let him go. He instantly started fixing his hair and I just stood there frozen.

„Uhm, Kellin?”

„What? I dont’t like it when my hair is messy…”

„Wow you really are full of suprises.” I lauged.

„Belive me, you haven’t even seen half of it” said Jack with a distant look on his face. Oh my God…
Out of the blue we heard Justin shout.

„Kellin that’s not funny, give it back!” How did he get there so fast? One moment earlier he was standing beside me.

„No you shouldn’t smoke this shit, I don’t like it!” Said Kellin with Justin’s pack of cigarettes in his hand.

„Why did you let him take it?” I mocked Justin.

„Hey Vic, watch out!” Shouted Mike. With that I felt someone pulling my beanie off of my head.
„Damnit.” Now there were two people running after Kellin, but I quickly gave up. He will get tired eventually. Or I hope so. I was standing next to a small fold. There were a lot of guinea pigs in it and the fence only reached my knees. The children next to me tried to catch them by leaning over the fence.

All day something was mocking me. I felt like I forgot about something. But what can it b…

Suddenly I felt someone crashing into me and I saw the floor getting closer and closer. Before I could do anything I found myself lying on the ground with rotten apples, straw and a lot of terrified guinea pigs around me. Oh, and there was something heavy on my chest.

When I looked up I saw a pair of blue eyes very close to my face.

I should’ve known it was him… He looked kinda flustered and he was at a loss of words.

„Get off of me!” I shouted at him when I realised the situation we were in. He fell on me and his whole body was pressed against mine.

I feel very srange now.

Fortunately he snapped out of his daze and stumbled off me. I stood up too and glared at him.

„What the fuck is wrong with you?!” I yelled into his face. „Can’t you just watch where are you running? Or even better don’t run around at all! Youre fucking 26 for God’s sake!”

„But you were running too!”

„Yeah, like for three steps.”

„Hey, don’t get all angry! Last time you were the one who pushed me over!”

„But that was your fault too!”

„Okay, okay I get it. I won’t do it again. Sorry.” He apologized.

„And when will you forget about this ’promise’? In five or in ten minutes?”

„Why are you doing this?” He shouted at me with a shaking voice „I can’t belive I tought that you are a nice guy. You’re just a fucking asshole!” He was at the verge of crying as he ran off.

Well, this has gone way too far. I really do feel like a total asshole now. Great. And I think the guys agreed too because when I looked at them Mike was clapping in slow motion and I heard someone whistling.

I heard my phone ring.

„Vic, where the hell are you?” Oh, shit. „I’m not that suprised Sleeping With Sirens is late but you too?” Said the producer.

„Actually we’re hanging out with them in the zoo.”

„W-what? Why would you…ah nevermind.” He must think we’re retarded.

„Anyway…we will be there as soon as possible.” I stated.

„Ok. We have some things to discuss.” He hang up.

„Was it the producer?” asked Tony.

„Yes and we have to go. Where is Kellin?”

„You just chased him away, can you remember?” Said Justin with an angry tone. There was a worried expression on his face. I felt a sense of guilt.

„We don’t have time for arguing. We have to find Kellin.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the new chapter. We hope you'll enjoy.