Status: 1. A/N: This is our firs kellic fanfiction. We hope you’ll enjoy it. ^^/ It’s planned to be a long fic and we wouldn’t like to abandon it. We warn you that english is not our native language. Please be understanding. :D

You Stole My Cheetos (and My Heart, BTW...)

Chapter 5

Kellin POV

After I ran away from the others I stopped at a random cage. I leaned on the fence, and I wasn’t even watching the animals, I was just kinda spacing out. I already calmed down, but I still couldn’t understand Vic. Why is he always so harsh on me? He must really hate me…

Suddenly I heard someone shouting my name. I looked up and saw Gabe standing at the next cage. Great, now they are searching for me. But I don’t want to speak with them ’cause I feel very embarrassed that I just ran off like that. I acted like a child again… I can’t face them after this! Especially Vic.

Fortunately Gabe didn’t notice me so I had time to look around for a hiding place. Well, the only option I had was the big recycling bin near me. Well, what the hell! I sneaked behind the bin, and waited till Gabe disapeared.

I smiled in victory. If I don’t want them to find me then they just can’t…

„Here you are. What are you doing?” Said a familiar voice.

I looked up at Vic who was staring at me with an amused expression. I felt my eyes watering.
He quickly took a step behind and held up his hands in an apologizing manner.

„Hey, hey, it’s okay. I didn’t want to upset you. I’m sorry.” My eyes widened at that. I thought he would shout at me again.

„Y-you didn’t.”

„Oh, I can clearly see that” He smiled and then held out his hand. ”Here let me help you” I hesitated for a second but then I took his hand. „But really, I’m sorry I went a little too far. But anyway, we have to go, the producer called us. Apparently we forgot about an appointment with him.”

„An appointment? Did he say anything about it?”

„Uh well… yeah… no, but it must be very important.”

„Okay, then lets go.” I guess we can’t do anything about this. I started to make my way towards the exit, but he pulled me back.

„Hey, hey, wait a little. We have to get the others first.”

***************

We were looking for the others and well… it was a little bit awkward. Who am I kidding, it was VERY awkward. I can’t take this anymore.

„Hey, um… I think we should split up so we can find them faster.” Just as I was about to walk off he grabbed my wrist.

„Oh, no you won’t! I’m not letting you out of my sight again.” He said and he started to walk again.

„Khm… Vic… You’re still holding my hand.” I told him quietly. He looked down at our hands and quickly let hold of my wrist. I saw a shade of pink on his face then he hurried ahead me while keeping his face down. What was that? But hey, at least I feel less awkward now.

„Are you coming or what?” He said without looking back at me. I ran up to him and then his phone started ringing.

„Oh, shit I forgot to call Sally. She must be worried.” He mumbled and he picked up his phone.

„Who?” I looked at him with a puzzled expression, but he wasn’t paying attention to me.

I heard him calling her Honey, and Babe, and other ’cute’ nicknames. So it must be his girlfriend. Somehow that thought gave me an unpleasant twist in my stomach. Well, who cares anyway!

„What’s with that creepy stare, kid?” I snapped out of my daze. Oops. I forgot that I kept staring at him while he was talking.

„N-nothing” I felt my face heat up. Why am I acting like this? I mean it’s not like I like him or something like that… „Anyway, don’t call me kid! I’m just four years younger than you.”

„And that is more than enough.” He said while he sent a text to the others.

We quickly gathered the others, and headed to the parking lot.

„Uhm, guys… me and Kellin came here by bus, so maybe could you give us a lift?” asked Justin as we walked to the van.

„Of course!” said Jamie, and he opened the van.

„But wait! There are only eight seats in the car.” Everyone looked at Justin and me.

„No worries we will solve it! Just get in the car already.” Vic surged us. I tried to hurry and get into the van, but everyone pushed me aside. It looks like nobody wanted to be squeezed in. There was absolutely no space for me in the car, so I just stood there helplessly.

„Come on, hopp in, we have to go!” Said Jamie from behind me and I felt myself pushed into Vic’s lap. Fantastic. Another awkward scene. But at least this is comfortable.

Jamie jumped into the driver’s seat and started the engine.

The whole ride seemed awfully long. Everyone was talking and laughing at their jokes, and then there was me sitting there totally frozen, and awkward in Vic fucking Fuentes’s lap.

Apparently Jamie was a terrible driver. He drove way too fast and I had a mini heartattack at every turn. I tried to hang onto something, but it didn’t work. Finally I just dug my fingers into Vic’s legs, but then there was a very harsh turn and I nearly fell out of Vic’s lap. I felt him grabbing me and pulling me back onto his lap. He put his arms around my waist and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. Uh-oh.

„Hey, who’s idea was that Jamie’s driving the van?!” Vic shouted into my ear. The others snickered at that. It looks like they weren’t bothered at all. Well, they had their own seats with seatbelts, not someone’s lap. „By the way, are you okay there kid?” He asked as he leaned over my shoulder.

„Y-yeah, and stop calling me kid! It’s annoying!” I shot back at him harshly. I didn’t mean to snap at him, but I was still bothered by that phone call from that Sally girl. I know it’s absolutely none of my business but still… I don’t know what’s gotten into me.

„Okay, but please could you get your hair out of my mouth?” He asked annoyed and he tried to push me a little forward.

„Well I would like to, but as you can notice there is no place for me to move!” I said, and I pushed back harder and I heard him groan as my back collapsed with his chest.

„Hey, that hurt you little…” I just laughed at him.

„Calm yo tits guys!” Mike butted in suddenly. Everyone just froze down and stared at him till Vic spoke up. „Are you high again Mike?”

„Well, I may, or may not be.” He said with a stupid laugh.

„You had stuff and you didn’t share it with us?!” Gabe shouted overdramatically.

„Hey, I barely had enough for myself, leave me alone!”

Gabe pouted at that and I heard him mumble ’meanie’ with a mock-hurt expression on his face.

Vic just sighed and leaned back in his seat (with pulling me back with himself, since he put back his arms around me again.)

Anyway, Jamie tried to drive a little more carefully after that. I still felt tense, but for a different reason now. Vic kept his hands around me and I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. My head must have been red as a tomato, but fortunately Vic couldn’t see my face.

I noticed Justin peeking at us, with a shit-eating grin on his face. I think I will hear about this later.

Finally we arrived to the studio. Everyone got out of the car, but nobody was faster than me. The cool breeze on my face was never more welcomed. I had very mixed feelings about this trip. But it was over. FINALLY.

When we headed toward the studio Justin motioned me to stay back with him. He waited till the others were out of earshot then he put his arm around my shoulder.

„Don’t think I didn’t see what you did in the van, Kellin!” He said mockingly. I narrowed my eyes at him.

„What do you mean?”

„You exactly know what I mean. But seriously, do you have a crush on him?” He asked now more seriously.

„No, I don’t…. I don’t even know anymore. I mean I don’t even know him that much. It can be just me fangirling over him. And he has a girlfriend anyway…” Wow that sounded pathetic, even for my ears. Justin looked like he was thinking about something very hard.

„Well, he seemed pretty flustered himself. I mean I could see him blushing a little and all in all he was awkward on the whole way.”

„Really?” I asked back maybe a little too fast, and too excitedly. He gave a half smile to that.

„Yeah, and by the way that was a pretty nice first step from you! If you go on like this he will be head over heels for you!”

„Oh, shut up!” I laughed and elbowed his side. As I was about to walk after the others he grabbed my wrist and I turned back to him questioningly.

„Hey, I support you in this, and all but I just want to ask you to… be careful with this. I know you hate to even think about it, but I don’t want something to happen like that incident back then.”

„Oh, no, it won’t be like that. It just can’t… There is nothing between us, and he has a girlfriend anyway. I have zero chance at him.” Saying that out loud left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Before Justin could say anything I ran after the others. I have had enough of this conversation. What could I say if I’m not even sure about my feeling yet.

The producer was already waiting for us in his office. He had that creepy grin on his face, but at least he wasn’t angry at us.

„Well boys, I’m glad you made it here, even if a little late. I have a big announcement for you!” Okay, now he managed to arouse my interest. The others looked just as equally interested.

„The Pierce the Veil fans are bombing me with messages for weeks now with their ideas about the new album. Apparently, almost everyone’s dying for one thing to be on it!”

„But ehm… then why are we here if its about PTV?” Asked Jack. The manager flashed a huge smile at us and continued.

„Your fans want you to make a song with Mr. Kellin Quinn here so we decided to not just make a song, but a music video with the band and Kellin in it!”
♠ ♠ ♠
We're sooooo sorry. We didn't mean this to take such a long time but we had a lot of work to do (very fucking hard exams). But now we have a long holiday so finally we could finish this. We'll try to write the next chapter after we are done with our hangover(LOL). sorry...