Status: Please enjoy! <3

Bound by Fate

The six best friends

After I had shown Princess Juliet around the castle, and shown her the secret room I found when I were a kid, we ate lunch.
Our parents talked excitedly about something on another, which I didn't cared about the slightest bit. Juliet were rubbing her foot and leg up and down on my leg meanwhile I ate, or tried to at least.
The constant rubbing kept distarting me so I couldn't eat. Then, all of the sudden, her hand started to rub my thigh. And she eat like nothing was happening! I quickly stuffed my mouth and excused myself as I went to my room. I feel on the bed and sighed heavily.
What a day. I thought to myself as I looked at a picture who we're hanging on my wall. After awhile of staring at a picture and daydreaming, someone knocked on my door.
I snapped out of my daydream and looked at my door.
"Come in" I said, as my five best friends came in.
"ANDY" CC screamed as he jumped ontop of me and hugged me from behind.
"Hi" I said meanwhile I tried to get free from the bear hugging CC.
Thy others laughed at my attempt to pry the exited CC off me.
"Help?" I said while I looked at them with helpless eyes.
"Nope" Jinxx said smirking while he crossed his arms over his chest.
"Not gonna happen" Jake said inbetween laughs.
"Sorry Andy, but no" Ashley said and giggled with Sammi.
"Help yourself" Sammi said, still giggling.
"What a bunch of friends I have" I said as I rolled my eyes.
"You know it!" Jake said.
"You looooooooooooove us!!" CC sang. Or sang and sang, I wouldn't call that singing, but you get the idea.
"Are you free?" Jinxx asked.
"Yeah, I suppose so" I said rather hesitant, since I had no idea if my parents would force me or be with Juliet or not.
"Awesome!" Jake said exited and fist pumped. "But eh, what shall we do?"
"What about goofing around in the castle?" I suggested.
Everyone agreed to it, so we ran around in the castle and goofed around and played games. We played hide and seek, tag and other silly games. I felt like a child again, and I enjoyed it. It reminded me of when we all were kids and played around or talked in our secret room.
I laughed the entire day, enjoying the company of my five best friends. Friends who I wouldn't trade for anything in the entire world!
♠ ♠ ♠
And here we go again!<3
I'm sorry if there's any spelling mistakes or weird words who doesn't make sense at all, but that's because I'm writing on my iPad and it changes some of my word without I know it -.-
But it's finally here <3 (after I've finally pulling myself together to write this chapter xD (and yes, I'm a huge lazy ass xp))

Xoxo Seagull <33