Status: Please enjoy! <3

Bound by Fate

Sweet Little Secrets

About a week had passed since our first day of work at the castle. I'd almost forgotten everything about that awful princess. I think Andy called her Juliet or Julia or something like that. See? even that I forgot. We were having plenty of fun days at the castle especially just me and Andy.
We could see each other so much for that one reason that since I was Andy's personal maid I had to go with him just about anywhere. Since Andy's 18th birthday was nearing he was send out to the nearest countries to visit princesses. The king and queen were coming along, and so was I. It won't be for more than a day we were gone but we would leave early in the morning and be back home late at night. I would be riding a horse along with two other young Carriers. These would be female though.
On days like those it was difficult for me and Andy to have anything together. Andy would spend most of the time with the princess of the castle and I would help out and serve him.
On other days Andy would be at meetings preparing to take over as the king of this country. It would be a slow preparation. The king won't let Andy take over the throne until he was at least 25. but preparations would still be needed. So that meant that Andy had to participate in some of the things that the king was participating in, and that would mean that I would have to serve Andy at the meetings.
Today was one of Andy's days off. It was raining outside so we couldn't go outside and do anything so we were stuck inside the castle. Though I didn't mind much.
"Ashley?" Andy asked nuzzling my hair.
"Mmm?" I mumbled enjoying the feeling of him doing that. it made me relax.
"I was wondering if it's okay for you to be working so hard every day?" He asked concerned.
I smiled holding back a laugh. Sometimes Andy would ask the weirdest questions but that was one of the things I really loved about him.
"I don't mind. I enjoy meeting new people and I find it fun serving at the meetings besides I get to hear tings not many others get to hear" I said.
Andy nodded smiling at me. "And you remember to keep what is being talked about at the meetings a secret right?" he asked.
"I haven't told a soul Andy" I said. "Neither have I told a soul anything about us"
"I haven't either" he said kissing my lips quickly. I kissed back and we were soon kissing each other all over. Just those little kisses that you can never ever get tired of when you're in love.
I moved as I was sitting on Andy's lap and he kissed my lips once more while pulling me close. It felt like we were melted together. I could feel the heat of his body against mine and his breath against my face. His breath smelled like peanuts but I didn't mind. For some reason it always smelled like peanuts.
Andy moved my hair and started sucking my neck. He won't dare to bite me because then people would figure out we were together. See every single bloodline of Fighters had a special kind of venue that would dye the pulse vein on the bitten Carrier's wrist in their particular color. Carriers didn't have any color and there was only one purpose of that. It should be possible to tell what bloodline the carrier belonged to after being married and mated to a fighter. I knew Andy's bloodline had a royal blue color and if that were to appear on my wrist everyone would know that Andy and I had a relationship and people had very harsh opinions about that. Especially when it came to royal family members and male Carriers.
Of course a Carrier is a Carrier and marriage and mating between a male Carrier and a fighter is legal and all. But for some reason people still find it wrong that a prince marries a male Carrier. I don't know how people got that stupid idea but that was how things were.
I let out a moan as Andy let go and hid the mark using my hair. I noticed he was in a hurry and that was when I heard footsteps and I quickly stood up.
That was when the queen entered the room.
"Your highness" I bowed to her to show my respect.
"Mom" Andy said standing up and doing the same. This was a formality that was needed in the castle and had always been.
"Andy your dad wants you to go hunting with him and the male servants. They think they've seen a wolf that could threaten the humans in town." She explained.
"Yes mom" Andy said formally. "I'll go"
"And you" The queen looked at me. "You go prepare Andy and then you help your mother out in my rooms"
"Yes your highness" I said and left.
Just before Andy and I separated Andy winked at me. We'd managed to hide our relationship just in time today. I was happy that we did. It meant we still had our sweet little secret all to ourselves. And nobody would ever find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter up for you guys.
I know it's a bit long but I hope you like it :)

Jackie ^_^