Status: Please enjoy! <3

Bound by Fate

The surprise attack

I was sucking on Ashley's neck when I heard footsteps coming this way, so I quickly let go and hid the mark using Ashley's hair. Ashley quickly stood up right when my mother came in. That was top close, I won't even think about what will happen if we got discovered!
"Your highness" Ashley said and curtsied.
"Mom" I said while I stood up and bowed.
"Andy your dad wants you to go hunting with him and the male servants. They think they've seen a wolf that could threaten the humans in town." My mother explained.
"Yes mom" I said. "I'll go"
"And you" My mother said while she looked at Ashley. "You go prepare Andy and then you help your mother out in my rooms"
"Yes your highness" Ashley said and left as well as my mother.
But right before Ashley left I winked at him. When both of them were gone, I quickly changed into my hunting clothes when Ashley came back with my new-polished riding boots and an apple. I took the apple in mt mouth and the boots on. I then kissed Ashley's cheek as a goodbye and walked out to the stables while I ate the apple.
When I came down to th stables my father and the waiters were already on their horses, ready to leave. I gave Star the rest of my apple as I got up on her. Jake then came over and gave me my bow and a couple of arrows, I suppose there were fifty arrows, maybe more maybe less. My father then began to ride with me following right next to him and the others in tow. My father and I talked about the preparations, ceremony and other stuff like that meanwhile the waiters talked excitedly about the wolf, they were apparently very exited to see a wolf, I suppose they've never seen a wolf before. But it's not exiting at all. It's rather the opposite. I would rather hunt or fight a bear, puma maybe even a crocodile! But a wolf, no way. They're so boring!
After a while of riding and going deeper and deeper into the forest, my dad stopped up, as well as us others. I could hear a howl followed by a growl. I quicky got my bow ready and looked around with a sharp eye. But the wolf never came.
"Where's the wolf?" One of the waiters said rather impaintlely.
Right after he had said it, a group of Ends ran out from the bushes. Blood, drool and venom were dripping down from their mouths, and their hair were a wild mess. They had an insane look on their faces.
One of them howled and laughed a hysterical and an insane laughter. "We got tricked!" My father said angrily.
"We can't handle them your highness! We need to retreat!" One of the waiters said. "You're right" My father said as he began to ride back with the others when the Ends began to attack me as I felt down from my horse. I quicky fired arrows at them from my position. But they never seemed to die, even though my arrows were buried deep down in their hearts. I quickly stood up and looked around for an escape, but there was non. I was trapped. They began to laugh their hysterical and insane laughs as one of them hit my head with something hard as I passed out, hoping my dad would have discovered that I wasn't with him and was in trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dam, dam daaaaaammmnnn!!!
What's gonna happen now?
Will they think Andy's alive or dead? Will they save him or have they lost their hope in getting him back? What will Ashley do when he finds out? You'll never know until next chapter!

Love you all <3