Status: Please enjoy! <3

Bound by Fate

Missing?

My mother had grown remarkably weaker over the past week and I knew she needed my help more than ever. So of course I was happy to help her out.
I'd gone down to the stables to get a nice sunny place in order to dry out some flowers for the queen's bed sheets. Mom and I used to do this at home as well. It made everything smell so much better.
I'd laid an old sheet on the ground and laid lavenders on it as they could dry without getting too dirty. That was when I heard the sound of running horses and turned around. In my hurry I saw the queen walking out of the castle. She was walking quickly and this made me realize that something was horribly wrong. I got worried sick.
I watched as the king and the servants arrived at the yard and the king jumped down from his horse just in time for the queen to wrap her arms tightly around him in a loving reunion.
Jake went and grabbed the king's horse and pulled it to the stable while I started looking around in search for Andy.
"We were tricked" I heard the king say and I took a few small steps closer to listen in on their conversation.
"What do you mean?" The queen sounded worried.
"Ends" The king sighed. "They were pretending to be wolves and were waiting for us in the forest.
I gasped. I'd heard of Ends before. Towns people said they were dangerous and they would kill anyone who got too close. There were different ways though depending on what you were. If you were human you were the lucky one in my opinion. The humans would either be sucked dry or just turned into an End. Carriers would be tortured and killed and sometimes raped. When I was little I'd heard they found a young female Carrier in a river less than a day's ride away from here. She was dead, her throat had been torn to shreds and her body showed signs of rape. the most sick part was that the rape had been taken place after her death. The Fighters would be killed quickly because they were the only ones who had a chance against the Ends.
"That's terrible" The queen said.
That was when it hit me. If Andy wasn't here which he obviously wasn't because then I would've noticed him, then... Then he could only be...
My legs suddenly felt like jelly. I was afraid I won't be able to stand up. But I couldn't sit down. Not in a situation like this.
I took one step and one more, one step at a time until I was standing next to the king and queen.
"Your highness" I said as loud as I could without my voice shaking. "I think Andy's missing"
"What makes you say that?" The king asked looking down at me.
"I can't see him and neither his horse anywhere" I said.
I noticed as the queen started looking around with a more and more panicked look on her usually calm and kind face. "Andy!" she yelled but nobody responded to her call. "Andy!" She cried.
"Andrew!" The king yelled.
That was when I heard the sound of another horse coming running. I looked in the direction of the sound and saw Star stop up right next to us. She was covered in sweat and nobody was riding her.
"Star" The queen whispered then she sunk into the king's arms and started crying.
The king coughed to clear his throat before he spoke again. "You!" he yelled and Jake came over. "Take care of the horse."
"Yes your majesty" Jake said and went to take care of Star.
"Under the circumstances we can only assume he's dead" the king said. "I will go prepare a search party for his body." he said and he took his subbing queen to the castle as I dropped to my knees finally allowing my legs to weaken.
I sat down in my own thoughts thinking about Andy and all that he'd ever meant to me. I was upset because I never got to take our relationship even further. I didn't ever get to do the things I was too afraid to do with him. Now I would stay virgin forever.
But that wasn't all. I remembered the day we met, I remembered how we grew closer over the years. How we became best friends and later on boyfriends. If only I could've died along side him. I could only wish for that but it would never ever happen. He was gone and I was left alone and my heart was broken. Shattered into a million pieces in fact.
That was when I heard footsteps on the grown and realized that something was covering the sun. I looked up at a tall dark figure standing right in front of me.
I gasped and moved a little backwards at the threatening character. Who was this person and why was he standing so close to me? Could it be one of the Ends who had followed the king and his servants all the way here? What was he gonna do to me?
My heart skipped a beat as the character opened his mouth. I knew my time had come.
♠ ♠ ♠
uhoh... You guys scared yet? Hope so xD
So here we are again at yet another chapter. Hope you liked it :)

Jackie ^_^