Status: Please enjoy! <3

Bound by Fate

Reunited

I woke up with a headache and blurry eyes. I tried to look around but I couldn't since I could barely see anything and it increased the pain. I closed my eyes and sighed in pain as my headache got worse. I tried to open my eyes again, but it was the same so I closed them again. After a while with closed eyes I opened them again and blinked them repeatly so they could adjust. After they had adjusted the first thing I saw was dead bodies covered in dry and newly fresh blood. They were everywhere. They were hanging from the ceiling, laying on the floor in stacks, leaning against walls and laying aross tables, chairs, couches and other stuff like that. The smell of rotten flesh and guts hit my nostrils at the speed of light and it made me sick to my stomach. I wanted to vomit so badly, but I restrained myself and looked closer at the corpses. They were ripped to pieces and their skin were torn off and some of their intestine were hanging out like a big bundle of... Of something grose! Some of them even missed half of their skull so their brain were either hanging out or peeping from underneath the other side of the skull. There were even tortur instruments with dried and freshly new blood on them. And there were blood everywhere, both black and red blood, old and fresh, on the floor, walls, ceiling, even on the furnitures! It was like the whole house were painted with blood! I then suddenly felt a burning sensation on my wrists. I looked down and saw that I was bound to a chair, a really bloody and moldy chair. I looked over my shoulder and gasped. I was bound with a rope, but it wasn't any normal rope, it was a special rope. A rope who were made out of the rare poisonous tree who lives in the deepest and darkst part of the forest. But there was something else about this rope, this rope were dipped in a special herb liquid. This herb is very poisonous for Fighters. It's called Diaboli venena dente or the Devil's poisonous fang. This herb can kill a Fighter within an hour or less. Or if the Fighter gets a small dose of this herb, it'll make them weak and sick. It can make them sick for a week, if unlucky a month or even two. This herb burns the flesh of a Fighter and it makes their guts explode. The herb is a Fighters second weak spot. There's their mate~Carriers and this herb.
I looked around again and saw my trusty dagger laying on the kitchen counter. I leaned over and took the shaft in my mouth and swung it over my head as I grabbed it with my hand and cut the rope. I quickly got up and took my bow and arrows and ran towards the door when I saw a huge black cloak. I took it on and pulled the hood over my head, which covered my face in shadows. I then ran out and towards the village as fast as my legs would allow. Branches and thorns cut my skin and and ripped my clothes to pieces. I finally came to the village after running for what felt like hours. My feet were arching and the blood were flowing down my arms, chest, legs actually it were flowing everywhere on my body. And the burning sensation in my wrist had gotten worse, but this didn't stop me from going home so I kept on running.
I ran to the castle and sneaked inside without the guards saw me and ran towards the big white doors when I almost fell over something on the way. I looked down and saw Ashley. He was sitting down on the ground with fear in his eyes and newly shed tears down his cheeks.
"Ashy?" I said and pulled the hood off.
"Andy?" Ashley said in disbelief, like he couldn't understand that I was standing in front of him. He then stood up and touched my cheek. "It's really you.." He said on the edge of tears.
"Yeah, it's me" I said and kissed his soft, smooth hand.
"Andy!!!" Ashley cried and attacked me with a hug while he cried into my chest. I hugged him back and rubbed smoothing circles into his back and rocked him forth and back.
"You're alive! I thought you were dead! I thought I had lost you" he said and cried more. I kissed his forehead and hugged him tighter.
"You'll never loose me" I said and kissed his cheek.
After awhile of hugging Ashley had calmed down and we were now kissing. It wasn't one of those passionate or lustful kisses, it was those that held love and happyness in them.
♠ ♠ ♠
And here we go again^^
Sorry if it's bad, but my iPad deleted the chapter I was writing so I had to rewrite it &gt;.&lt; so fucking annoying and frustrating!
But here it is :3

Enjoy and all that stuff &lt;3