Status: Please enjoy! <3

Bound by Fate

Diaboli Venena Dente

I was overjoyed. I was more than overjoyed. I was so overjoyed that you would never be able to imagine it. I mean I'd believed that Andy was dead. I'd believed it for the five longest minutes in my life and then he comes back and it turns out he's not dead anyway. Yes he was covered in blood. Yes his clothes had been torn. Yes he was sweaty but do you think I care? it was Andy that was all that mattered to me.
Our lips parted and Andy grabbed my hand. He looked down at me and smiled.
"how long was I gone?" he asked.
"I don't know" I admitted. "Enough for everyone to discover it and get worried sick" That was when it hit me. "Andy your parents think you're dead"
Andy looked surprised at me for a bit and then he... laughed!
"That's not funny!" I snapped at him and he looked at me with apology in his eyes.
"Sorry Ashy" he said caressing my cheek. "I just couldn't help it. you said it in such a funny way."
I sighed. How could that be? "Anyway let's hurry and tell them that you're still alive and alright.
"Actually..." Andy said.
"Actually what Andy?" I asked looking worried at him. Then I saw his wrists. "ANDY WHAT HAPPENED!!!" I screamed.
"Ashley it's no big deal it's just-" I cut Andy off.
"Just Diaboli Venena Dente!" I yelled. Then I ran to the castle to find the king and queen and bring them the news. but before I made it that far I ran into Sammi.
"Ashley!" She gasped surprised.
"Sammi tell the king and queen that Andy is alive and is in his room being treated for poison" I told her quickly.
"I'm on it" she said running to where the king and queen had went.
I ran back to Andy who had started making his way towards the castle. I helped him all the way up to his room. the herb was starting to weakening him.
"Andy tell me what happened" I demanded as I helped him into bed.
Then Andy explained everything and I realized the herb wasn't anywhere near him at the moment it had just managed to infect his body a little bit.
The king and queen arrived at Andy's room and I went on and told them exactly what Andy had told me because I insisted that Andy shouldn't speak. I mean he is sick and needs rest. can you blame me?
The queen looked shocked at me. "Isn't there a cure?" she asked.
"There is" I said. "Depending on how much he has been infected it'll go away eventually but if it doesn't there is also another cure" I said.
"What?" The queen asked.
"A Carrier's blood" I told them.
"I've got plenty" the queen said desperate to help.
"That won't work" I said. "It has to be of a Carrier who is still a virgin" I blushed as I mentioned virgin because that wasn't always the most proper word. especially not in front of the rulers of the country.
"Who do we know who is a Carrier virgin nearby?" the king asked.
"Princess Juliet?" The queen suggested. "But she won't get here in time I'm afraid"
"I can do it" I told them. "I even know how to do"
"It isn't gonna be a mating now is it?" The queen asked worried.
"No" I said. "The blood will be in a glass and he'll drink from that."
The queen showed me a glass in Andy's bathroom and I cut my wrist to pure some blood down into it.
I held the glass to Andy's lips. "Drink it slowly" I told him.
"I know" he mumbled. I could tell he was tired. "My wrists hurts"
"I bet they do" I mumbled. "This will make you feel better" I promised before he emptied the glass. Then he laid his head on his pillow and fell into a deep sleep and I could finally relax.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who saw this coming. honestly I didn't xD
anyway hope you liked the chapter. Thanks for reading.
Love <3

Jackie ^_^