Status: Please enjoy! <3

Bound by Fate

The Ends end

I woke up with sweat running down my forehead and my heart running in my chest. I quickly sat up and tried to calm my breathing and heart. Apparently Ashley had heard my heavy, unsteady breathing and rushed over to me and hugged me.
I hugged back and calmed down instantly.
"What happened? Are you okay?" Ashley asked worried.
"Yeah, I'm fine" I said and looked out a window.
I have an uneasy feeling, and it seems like it's related to my very weird dream. But I couldn't be true, could it? I mean, it wouldn't really happen, right?
My uneasy feeling got worse for each second that passed.
I stood up and walked slowly over to a window and looked out. I could see the village and forest from here and the courtyard.
While I looked nervously around my eyes caught something moving from the village towards the courtyard. I gasped and felt backwards when I realised what it was. Ashley walked over to me and looked confused as hell. "What is it?" Ashley asked.
"Ends" I said and started out the window from my position. "They're on their way, to the castle" I said with disbelief and added "And they're coming in flocks.. Massive flocks" I said and stood up.
"What?!" Ashley gasped and looked at me like I was insane.
"Look out the window" I said as Ashley did so and gasped.
"What are we gonna do?!" He said with a panicking voice.
"Kill them" I said and bit my lip. "If we just knew how to"
"What do you mean?" Ashley asked confused as he looked at me.
"When I got attacked in the forest I shot them in their hearts, and my arrows went right through their hearts, but they didn't died" I explained and looked out the window.
"But there must be a way to kill them!" Ashley said.
"There is, but no one knows what it is.." I said and quickly added "But maybe it stands in a book" after I had said it I walked over to my bookshelf and took a book and read it. Ashley walked over to me and squirmed himself between me and the book and hugged me. I kissed his forehead while I still read. "Have you found anything?" Ashley asked and leaned his head against my chest and played with the torn parts of my shirt. "Yea" I said and looked out the window.
"The only thing that can kill them is a special poison, and it's really rare and expensive" I said as I added "but we have it, if I dip my weapons in it the Ends will die" I said and placed the book on a table next to me. "But Andy you're weak!" Ashley said.
"I'll be fine" I said as I kissed his lips. I took my bow, arrows and my dagger and walked slowly towards the throne room where my parents were as Ashley followed me.
"Ah! Andy! You're awake!" My dad said and smiled.
"Yes, but we have a problem" I said serious and added "the Ends are coming, to this castle"
"But it's impossible to kill them!" My mom said worried.
"No, a book says that a special poison can kill a End. A special and rare poison, which we have. The poison in the East Tower" I said.
My dad nodded and placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Let's kill them" he said and left with my worrying mother in his heels. I walked to the East Tower and up the thousand stairs and into a tiny room with a table in the middle and the poison on top.
I walked over to the table and dipped my arrows and daggers in it. I then walked over to the narrow window and got ready to shoot.
"Be careful" Ashley said worriedly.
"I will" I said.
My dad and all our knights were either standing or sitting on horses outside the gate and waited for the Ends when they finally came in massive flocks and their hysterical laughs. My dad and the waiters began to attack them as I fired arrows straight into their hearts.
When I had used all my arrows I jumped up on the windowsill and got ready to jump down when Ashley took my arm and hold me back while he looked at me with pleading eyes.
"I won't die, I promise" I said and kissed his lips. I jumped down from the window and landed ontop on an End meanwhile I buried my dagger deep down it's heart. I then ran into the massiv flocks and attacked them. When I had killed the last one all the servants and maid had went outside and were now cheering. I walked over to my five best friends and bowed as they cheered and hollered.
"That was AWESOME!" Jake said excited.
"You're a true hero" Jinxx said and smiled as he placed a hand on my shoulder.
"I'm not a hero but a prince" I said and smiled wryly.
"You're both!" Sammi said and smiled.
"Well thanks" I said and smiled a little.
"Let's celebrate!" My dad yelled. "Let's celebrate for my son who never was dead and for the End's end!"
Everyone cheered and hurried inside to set up the ball room.
I looked at my five best friend and smiled. "You guys are invited, so meet up with your most glamorous clothes!" I said and walked up to my room and got ready. I took a bath, healed my scratches and took my finest clothes on, which had the Royal Blue color on. I then took my silver crown on which had diamond shaped Kyanites all around and in the middle, at front had a cross shaped Opalite.
I then felt a sharp pain in my wrist, but I ignored it and walked down to the ballroom and sat down at my throne who were next to my dad's. My dad's throne is the biggest one and it's in the middle, on the left is my mom's throne who's the second biggest and the mine who's on the right and who's the third biggest. Each throne were made out of silver and had a huge circle shaped Kyanites on the top and were covered in Royal blue satin so you could sit comfortable. My mother and father had as well Royal Blue clothes on and their crowns. My dad had a huge silver crown with circle shaped Sapphire around it and a huge cross shaped Diamond in the middle at front. My mom also had a silver crown on with heart shaped Kyanites around it and a cross shaped Larimar.
We have these crystal as our Royal Crystals because they have a specific meaning which relates to the Royals but also the color.
A Kyanite's meaning is Loyalty, Chakra Balance and Reduce Anger.
An Opalite's meaning is Love, Yin and Yang, boots sexual experience and energy.
A Diamond's meaning is Relationships and Amplification.
A Larimar's meaning is Freedom, Peace and Energy.
A Sapphire's meaning is Creative Expression and Intuition.
But we also have Silver which meaning is Purity, Focus, Clarity and Strength. And then there's the Royal Blue which meaning is peace, harmony, truth, success and power.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, yeah.
Enjoy and all that stuff :3

Here's a couple of pictures of the different crystals named in the story. Those crystal are the 'Royal crystals' only used for the royals.

Kyanite:
http://skywalker.cochise.edu/wellerr/mingem/gemtp/kyanite/kyaniteL.htm

Opalite:
http://www.quasargems.com/#!product/zoom1uua/853883824/opalite.-price-per-pound

Diamond:
http://www.foxfinejewelry.com/antwerp-diamonds/

Larimar:
https://crystal-cure.com/larimar-bead.html

Sapphire:
http://alsonjewelers.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/true-blue-our-love-of-sapphires/