Status: Please enjoy! <3

Bound by Fate

Celebration

I went home to get my finest dress the one I originally used for celebration days such as our national day where we would all gather around the castle and have a picnic.
My dress was a long dark brown dress with light brown bonds around my wrists and at the bottom of my skirt. I did my hair by tying it up with a light brown bond. I knew this would make my eyes stand out a little bit more. I looked at myself in the mirror as my brother came into our living room.
"Why are you dressing up like that?" he asked.
"Andy invited me to a ball at the castle" I said.
"Lucky you who can be on first name terms with the prince" my brother mumbled passing by.
I smiled. I wasn't that lucky and but I knew he was happy for me being this close to Andy. My brother was the nicest and most caring person you could find. whoever ended up with him would be the luckiest carrier in the world.
I walked up to the castle. I met up with Sammi and CC half way. CC was wearing a dark gray dress and Sammi was wearing a dark blue dress with lighter white roses on it. She had already met up with Jinxx who was now placing a matching white rose in her hair. CC and I started whispering about how he was flirting with her which caused Sammi to walk up to us and slap us across the face.
"Just because you're male carriers you don't have to act like boys" she said.
"Sorry" CC and I mumbled before Jake joined up with us and we walked to the castle. We moved even closer to one another when we went inside the castle.
The ballroom was full of fighters and carriers all dressed up in their finest clothes. The carriers were all wearing big puffy dresses and had at least one shining piece of jewelry on them. The fighters were also all carrying at least one shining item on them.
I'd been feeling really good back at home like I was pretty but at this very moment I felt so poor and ugly that I could dig myself into the ground and never ever come out again. None of us were even half as pretty as the ugliest one in this room.
That was when the music started and Andy walked up to us quickly.
"There you are!" he said. "I've been looking for you everywhere!"
"Easy" CC grinned. "Just look for what is not sparkling"
Andy smiled. "Well you look great in my opinion"
Then Andy's hand was grabbed by someone behind him and we all looked to see a princess in a baby pink puffy dress standing right behind Andy. she was wearing silver rings, a silver neckless, a few silver bracelets and a tiara also in silver.
"Prince Andrew. I believe you promised me the first dance" the princess whined.
Unfortunately I recognized her as that princess who disliked servants. I hid myself behind the others in order to not bring Andy in trouble and fortunately she didn't notice me.
"Of course princess Juliet" Andy said. "I just had to welcome a few of my friends" he said.
"I think that's okay" Juliet said biting her lower lip. I looked at them from between Jake and CC. Juliet Grabbed Andy's arm and he led her to the dance floor. The five of us just got the honor of watching as Juliet led Andy around in a dance where the man was supposed to lead.
Jinxx asked Sammi if he could please have this dance and she said yes. The two of them went to the dance floor with a lot of other pairs and I stood and watched them for a while until I noticed that CC and Jake had gone missing.
I decided to look for them when a man grabbed me by the hand.
"Can I have this dance?" he asked and me who got so confused that I didn't know what i was doing or saying just moved my head and he took that as a yes.
The stranger dragged me to the dance floor and swung me around. I silently thanked Andy's dancing teachers the past 10 years for taking his five best friends into the classes. That meant I knew how to dance and could keep up with my uncomfortable partner.
The man - a fighter - soon moved his hands all over my body and smiled at me.
"No" I whispered.
"Oh come on" he whispered gripping my ass tighter. "You know you want to"
"No" I whispered panicked.
Then fortunately for me we had to make rings and the carriers would be changing partners until they had been all around the ring and got back with their own partner. It wasn't until I was almost done and at the last person before I got back to the creepy man that I realized that Andy had gone into the ring right next to us.
Andy grabbed me around my waist and held me so tight that I knew he won't let go.
"Hey that's my partner" the creepy man said reaching for me.
"Sorry" Andy said. "We have to change partners. they don't get to go the full circle you know"
I couldn't believe that he bought it and that everyone else did too. I danced around with Andy for a while before he danced with me to the wall and looked down at me.
"Are you okay?" he asked.
"Why did you do that?" I asked curiously.
Andy looked above my head with anger in his face. "I saw him touch you and I could tell you didn't want him to do it" he explained pulling me closer. "But I can't keep you safe forever"
"I know" I mumbled.
Andy smiled and caressed my cheek. "stay out of trouble okay?" he asked before going back to the dance. I stuck to the wall hoping that nobody would ever lay their eyes on me again and especially not that creep.
♠ ♠ ♠
What a creep! Urgh. I'm just glad he's not near me.
Anyway hope you liked the chapter. Sorry if I hit any wrong keys. I don't know why it happens but hope you live with it.
Nothing more from here :)

Jackie ^_^