Status: Please enjoy! <3

Bound by Fate

Secret revealed

After I had rescued Ashley from the guy I don't remember the name on I danced with Juliet, again. For some reason my parents only wanted me to dance with her, but it was weird to dance with her since she kept leading every single dance and since I don't know how to dance the other part then I kept tripping over my feet. In the end I fell down on my butt and Juliet landed on my lap. I quickly got up and went over to Ashley who were giggling. "What's so funny?" I asked confused. "You" Ashley said and giggled. Me funny? How dare he! He's going to regret saying that!
I started to tickle Ashley and he laughed and tried to slap my hands away. "Nope, forget it" I said and smirked "this is my sweet little revenge" I tickled Ashley more and more as he laughed harder and harder and tried to run away, in the end he got free and ran towards my room. I followed him, or rather chased him as we laughed all the way to my room. When we got to my room I wrapped my arms around his waist and whispered into his ear. "Got you".
Ashley giggled as he turned around and kissed my lips.
We ended up kissing for awhile when suddenly someone cleared their throat. We quickly took a step away from each other and looked at the door and saw our four friends with smirks on their faces. "I knew there were something going on between you two!" CC said proudly. "Just don't tell it to anyone please" I begged.
"Why?" Jake asked confused.
"Because this relationship is illegal" I explained as I added "if this gets out, Ashley will be executed or going to jail and I'll get some medicine to 'purify' me, cause they think it's a sin if a Royal has a relationship with a servant"
Sammi gasped and said "that's horrible!"
"But what will the medicine do?" Jinxx asked curiously.
"It'll make me forget everything. It'll make me forget about you guys, it'll make me forget that it's alright to be friends with the servants.. It'll change my personality so I'll become a proper king. A king who hates his servants and just marries the best and keeps on making wars and cheating. And I don't want that.." I said sadly.
"That's awful!" Sammi said and added "but I promise I won't tell!"
"Me too" Jinxx said as Jake and CC did the same.
"Thanks" Ashley said and smiled.
"But you two are cute together! Like really REALLY cute!" CC said and smiled "so cute that I wanna eat you two!" CC said as his smile got wider. We all looked at CC as if he were insane, but maybe he was. "But what will you do?" Sammi asked concerned.
"Well.. When I become the king, I can change the rules as it pleases, though it might make the citizines angry and start hating on us royals. But I'll just change the rule and get married with Ashley" I said and smiled.
"But Ashley won't know how to be a queen" Jake said.
"He'll know. I'll just get a couple of teaches to learn him how to be one, it isn't difficult at all... Althought it's important to learn diffrent languages so you can speak with the different countries. But it's easy if you're just arrangaceret" I explained.
"But Ashley do you wanna be married and mated to Andy?" Jake asked.
"Of course!" Ashley said with enthusiasm and proud.
"Well let's head back to the party" I said as we went back to the ball room. Jinxx and Sammi danced together as well as me and Ashley meanwhile CC and Jake ate like they were starving and close to die of hunger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhm yeah, here yah go^^

Comment and all that stuff :3