Status: Please enjoy! <3

Bound by Fate

The mating

Diffrent thoughts were flowing around in my mind. Like, is this for real? Does he really mean it? Do I wants to get mated now? Is he lying? Is this some kind of a joke? What if he regret? And other stuff like that. I couldn't believe it, for almost a week ago Ashley rejected it and now he's suggesting it?
"Ashy are you sure about this?" I asked unsure and bit my bottom lip. "Yes Andy I am. I'm ready to get mated" he said.
I looked nervously at my door meanwhile I thought hard. Should we? I mean, would it be a good idea? Perhaps. Perhaps I should just jump out in it and let things happen. I mean if my parents finds it out they can't execute him or stuff like that since he'll become the princess of Gardenia. And you can only get mated once, so if they got him executed and getting me to marry some else, it wouldn't be a real marriage and we wouldn't be real connected which means we wouldn't be the real king and queen.
I looked at Ashley and nodded.
"Alright, let's do it" I said as I added "though not in here, it's too dangerous and risky. We might end up getting caught"
"That's alright" Ashley said as he added "but then where?"
"Either one of my parents bedroom, they're out in the moment and no one goes in there when they aren't nearby the castle"
Ashley stood up and took my hand. I kissed his forehead as we walked to my mothers room. Ashley were shaking a bit and he were looking at the bed like it was gonna eat him alive.
"Relax Ashy, I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise" I said as I kissed his lips. "Despite an Opalite's meaning is love and sexual experience, so it shouldn't be that bad but infact good or more than good"
"You're right" Ashley said as he sat on the bed. "Despite you're the only one I want to take my.." Ashley said and started to blush. "My.. My virginity" Ashley said and blushed even more. I smiled as I moved some of his hair behind his ear. "It's alright to say virginity to us royals, since no one excepts us royals knows the formal word for it. But taking someones virginity is called to deflower them. Your virginity is called your flower. So it's like; you have your flower until I deflower you" I explained and kissed his nose.
"Ah, I understand. Thank you" Ashley said and smiled.
"You're welcome" I said as I kissed his lips and leant over him. Ashley leant backwards as he were laying flat on the bed with me above him. Ashley were opening my shirt meanwhile I was working on the strings behind Ashley's dress. Our clothes were flying everywhere as our kisses got more heated. "Ready?" I asked and looked into Ashley's eyes. "Just take me" Ashley said and kissed my lips.

After an hour of amazing sex I bit Ashley's neck as his wrists got dyed with the Royal Blue color. Ashley moaned when I bit him.
"Now you're official my mate and the Princess of Gardenia" I said and kissed his lips. "Yeah I am" Ashley said and smiled.
"And the sex was amazing" Ashley said and blushed.
"I told you" I said and kissed his nose.
Ashley giggled and wrapped his arms around my neck "yeah you did" he said and giggled more. "But how am I going to cover it up?" Ashley asked worriedly. "We just wrap some bandage around them and when people asks you about it, just say you hurt both your wrist when we we playing badminton" I said as I got up. "I miss your warmth already" I said and groaned. Ashley giggled and got up as well. "We can't have that can we?" Ashley said and wrapped his arms around my neck. I pulled him closer, as close as possible, and kissed his lips. It felt like we were melting together and it was an amazing feeling. Just like when we had sex, then it felt like we were one instead of two.
We quickly got our clothes on and I wrapped some bandage around Ashley's wrists. "Now what?" Ashley asked and looked up at me.
"Now you can walk home, alone" I said and kissed his nose.
"But I still want you to stay at home so do that. And it's an order and no disobeying" I said and nuzzled his nose. "Despite your father and brother are working so you do get money and I'll be fine by myself"
And when Ashley's gets home I'm going to send some money to his family. A lot of it. So much that they don't need to work for a whole year!
"But Andy-" Ashley said but I interrupted him with a kiss.
"No buts, I said it was an order" I said as I added "now you only come back when your mother is fine or if you really miss me"
"Alright" Ashley said as he kissed my lips. "Bye"
"Bye" I said as I hugged him and kissed his lips. He kissed back and left. I then walked over to my desk and wrote a letter to Ashley.
Dear Ashy I know that you and your family are in need of money. And since I've sent you home you won't get that much, so I'm sending you money. Now don't use it all at once alright? Take care of them as well as yourself. I love you my princess. Yours Andy
I put the letter down in an envelope with a lot of money and sealed the envelope with the Royal seal. I then gave the letter to the over waiter James who rode home to Ashley to deliver the letter.
I then sat down and read my book again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh, no comments xp
Enjoy or something^^