Status: Please enjoy! <3

Bound by Fate

Virginity

I was laying in bed at night wondering about what I'd done today. everything had taken a great turn and now I didn't know where things would be going. I sorta regretted getting married to Andy. No don't get me wrong it's not because of Andy himself. I was happy while we did it. I have been the happiest Carrier from then and to now because I did it with Andy.
I just wasn't sure if I was ready to deal with the consequences if anyone figured it out.
I sighed as I wrapped the bandage off my wrist and turned on the light just to look at the small royal-blue mark that I'd got as a result of today's mating.
I couldn't believe it in all honesty. I'd let myself get mated to someone and then even the prince. I let him take my virginity. Truth be told we didn't even have to have sex. It was a norm to do it though, but it wasn't necessary. But it was so common that I doubt people still remembered that it was possible to get mated without losing your virginity... or flower as Andy called. I'd forgotten it too at that moment. I don't usually think about it very much. the thought just hit me while I was cooking dinner for my family.
My dad wasn't too pleased when I came home early today. He was talking about me being punished by the royal family for not doing my job and just going home instead.
I did explain things to him though. I told him that because mom was sick, I'd been allowed to stay home and get some time off. My dad still wasn't pleased though and he told me to meet up at least once a week to help out cleaning the queen's rooms. Hopefully Andy would be able to live with that.
Mom wasn't too happy about things either. she actually thought I'd done something wrong since I was home and not allowed to come at the castle as long as she was sick. But when I explained things to her she changed completely. I will never forget the way she smiled when I told her what Andy had said.
"He's such a good boy" mom had smiled at me. "If it wasn't for him being the heir to the throne I would've put the two of you up ages ago"
I smiled of the thought. Too bad that I couldn't tell her that we had got mated already. It would be way too big of a deal. I couldn't risk it getting out. And what if my dad and brother heard me? I couldn't even imagine what the consequences would be.
I don't even know what Andy was thinking when he said yes to mate me. I mean of course I couldn't be punished for this. I couldn't be executed in any way. But the rest of the population in this country would certainly not like the idea and I was pretty sure that Andy's parents won't like it either. I was actually really worried about the situation I was in at the current moment. But I knew I had to put my faith in Andy. hopefully he knew what we were dealing with and he would know what to do if we got into a sticky situation.
I allowed myself to smile by the thought of Andy. He had been so supportive about me ever since we first met. I was happy that I'd found him.
It is no secret that Andy is the best thing that could ever happen to me. Yes he caused me to worry an awful lot and yes he had got me into trouble with him more than once during our childhood. But he made me feel so save whenever he was around and he would always be there when I needed him the most. I could count on that, and that was what really mattered to me. I loved him. he was my center of this world and I knew that I was his. If it wasn't for the fact that I knew better, I'd believe the sun was going around Andy who was standing on the Earth and not the Earth going around the sun.
I tied the bandage around my wrist once more as the blue mark was hidden. I knew I had to go to sleep soon if I shouldn't be way too tired tomorrow morning.
So with the thoughts of Andy in my mind I turned to lay on the other side in my bed and closed my eyes. shortly after I was asleep, having wet dreams about a certain prince.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
I consider quitting this story. There it's said! But I want to take it up with everyone first. I honestly feel like I'm under a great deal of stress for the time being. This mainly comes with being on social media including Twitter and Skype which are the only social medias I use. I also get stressed because I feel like I have to update my stories on a regular basis. I can't shake the feeling off that I'm letting people down if I don't update within a certain amount of time. I relax when watching series and since writing chapters for stories takes some time that I could spend on watching these series I have to quit the stories. I haven't been speaking to Seagull about this matter yet though.
I believe that Seagull will continue this story despite me leaving the work in the middle of everything. My tired and stressed out brain just doesn't need the pressure of this story.
For reasons I have used up most of my energy at school and I use up the last bit when doing homework so there you get a third reason.
Though I feel guilty just quitting the story like that. I've done it so many times and I believed that when working with someone I might actually be able to complete though this doesn't seem to be the case.
There you have the issues. Message me or leave a comment and tell me if I should go on or quit. it's up to you.

Seagull. I'm sorry I haven't mentioned this. No matter what don't take it as being your fault in any way. I tell you it is not your fault. I also ask you to tell me what you think of this matter. Will you be able to finish alone? If not I will stay and help you complete this story. Don't worry.

Thanks for reading this everyone.

Jackie ^_^