Status: Please enjoy! <3

Bound by Fate

From a Prince to a King

I woke up to hear someone humming so I quickly sat up. I looked around to see who were humming when my eyes landed on a Carrier who were standing by my closet and were folding my clothes. "Uhm, excuse me but what are you doing?" I asked even though I already knew what the Carrier were doing. The Carrier turned around and smiled. "Good morning Andy, I'm just folding your clothes since I'm done cleaning the Queen's room" Ashley said. "Ashley?" I asked confused. I'm pretty sure that I had sent him home. "Yeah?" Ashley answered as he sat down on my bed.
"Didn't I send you home?" I asked with a confused expression.
"You did.. But my parents thought that I had done something wrong so they said that I had to be here at least once a week" Ashley explained. "But you need to stay at home" I said. "But I wanna stay here with you!" Ashley said, nearly yelled. "Fine, as you wish" I said as I got up and changed. "Since you're here I have something for you" I said as I walked over to the library with Ashley on my heels. I took all the books about how to be a proper queen and a Royal member and gave them to Ashley. "This will help you act like a real queen and speak like one" I said. "Thank you.. I guess" Ashley said and looked at the huge stack of books in his arms. "So go ahead and read them" I said and kissed his nose and walked to the throne room. "Andrew, me and your mother are going to visit the country of mountains, it's far away so we have to sail. We'll be back in a month for your birthday"' My father said. "So you need to take care of the business until we're back, can you handle that?" He asked. "Of course I can, you taught me well" I answere. My father smiled and patted my shoulder. "I love you my son, and I'm so proud of you" he said with pride. I smiled and answered "I love you too dad" my father then left with a couple of waiters following with huge suitcases. My mother hugged me and kissed my forehead. "Goodbye Andy, and take care" she said and hugged me tighter. I smiled and hugged back. "I will" I answered. "I love you so much" my mother said as she kissed my cheek. "I love you too" I answered and smiled. She smiled back and left with a couple of maids following with huge suitcases. I quickly ran after them and waved at them when they drove towards the harbor. I walked back and talked to the chefs about what food they should make for my birthday. I had to arrange my own birthday party since my parents would be home a day before my birthday, which would be Christmas. So they wouldn't have to time to arrange it themselves and since they're home at Christmas we're going to celebrate it with a huge party, so no time at all.
After I had talked with the chefs and discussed the food by every detail I walked over to the waiters and maids and talked about the decoration. I wanted my birthday party to be special! To be the best and most beautiful party ever!
The days passed with reading books my dad had given me for homework and arrange my birthday party to its fullest. I was reading a book when a waiter came running over to me with a letter in his hand. I took it and read it.
Dear Prince Andrew. I'm sad to tell you this but your parents died on the ship. They were in the middle of the ocean when a huge storm sank them and no one survived. One of our fishermen saw it, and he nearly died, though he survived and is in safety. He told us the tradgy so I sent a boat out to find their corpses. I really am sorry to tell you this, I'll send your parents corpses back so they can get a proper burrial. I know that you'll be a great king. -King Henry of the Mountains after I had red it I was crying a river on my bed. My parents were dead and I'm their only heir to the throne. Which means I need to be the king right away and marry a Princess. I had to throw away all my childines, friends, silliness and all that made me a teenager to be an adult and a proper king. And I barely know how to be one! It takes ages to learn how to be one.
A week had passed and we were now holding a funereal for my parents. I was sitting in the church with all the waiters and maids and rich vampires and humans and a couple of poor and common people. I was sitting on first row, just me, all alone. I had first row all to myself. The priest were speaking about something or another about my parents. But I didn't listened. I just sat there and cried my eyes out.
After the funeral my five best friends tried to cheer me up, but I ignored them as I ran to my room and continued crying.
The streets who were so vivid and festive and positive were now lifeless, depressed and negative. There were no happyness in the city, there were no happiness in the whole country.
The day after the funeral I walked over to my parents graves. My parents graves were laying in a huge mausoleum made out of the same material as the castle with silver crosses and Engels on top on it. Inside the mausoleum were two coffins made out of marble. The lit were formed as my mom and dad. My mom were laying down with her royal dress and jewels with a rose in her hands who were laying on her chest and my dad were also laying down with his royal clothes and crown with the Royal scepter and orb in his hands, his arms were crossed so the scepter and orb were either side of his shoulders. The coffins were big and beautiful. The coffins were standing next to each other with The Engel between them. The Engel were looking down at the coffin with a peaceful expression. She was holding The Cross in her left hand and The Holy Book in her right hand. Our religion were different from others. We believed in an Angel. An Angel who created the whole with her wings and power. She's the one who gives life and takes life. But there's always a reason why she takes a life and why she gives life to some specific people. The Holy Book contained the history about The Angel and how our would got created. It also contains valuable lessons of life and other stuff like that. Even rules, rules she created. The Cross is her life source. She has all her power in the cross. Without The Cross we wouldn't even be here.
I sat down in front of The Angel and cried. I looked up at her and folded my hands. "Dear Angel, I know that there's a reason why you took my parents, but what is the reason? The whole country is devasted because of their lost of their beloved kind and queen. I'm heartbroken and lost. I don't know what I shall do without them. I'm lost without them. I'm not ready to be the king, at least not yet. So what is the reason? Do you hate us? Is that it? Have we done something wrong and this it our punishment? Is it because of I mated with Ashley? A poor Carrier, who's not a Princess at all?" I asked with tears flowing down my cheeks. I waited for a while, but nothing came. No answer and no sign. Nothing. I stood up and walked back to my room. I fell down next to my bed and cried into the sheets.
The days passed with crying and praying. Trying to get an answer without getting any. I also just sat on my bed and talked to my parents, cause I knew that they were there, in the same room as me and listened to what I had to say. I even told them that I was mated with Ashley, but I didn't get any angry or furious reactions.
Suddenly someon knocked on the door while I talked to my parents. I looked at the door and a waiter came in. "My Prince it's your Coronation today" the waiter said. My Coronation day, that means that I'll become the King. "Al right" I said as the waiter left. I got up from my bed and took my royal clothes on and the crown on and walked to the throne room. Everyone were gathered around to watch it. Even the citizines. I sat down on the throne in the middle, my fathers throne. The priest began to talk in Latin about me growing up from a boy to a man, a prince to a king and that luck and blah blah blah may follow me and all that stuff.
"Princes Andrew the fourth" the priest said. I stood up and took the two steps over to the priest. The priest gave me the royal cape on and talked about what it symbolize and stuff like that. Then he gave me th orb and did the same as the cape, then he gave me the scepter and did the same thing again. Then he placed the royal crown on my head and did the same thing AGAIN. "Ctizines of Gardenia! I hereby pronounce Prince Andrew the fourth your King! All heil your King Andrew the fourth"! The priest said as the crowd cheered and threw flowers at me. I'm now the king of Gardenia.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's long and it skips a lot in time.
But deal with it! ._.