Status: Please enjoy! <3

Bound by Fate

What are These Feelings?

As I looked down at the letter in my hand the only thought that was running through my mind was that I'd got the job I wanted! I would become Andy's personal maid. I would get to serve him and be around him every day.
I could just imagine that I was asking Andy of what he needed.
"I'd just like you to stay with me for a bit" he said.
I sat down next to him and we just sat there for a bit not saying a word to one another.
"Ashley?" Andy asked using my real name. I knew he was serious.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Sit still for a moment" Andy said leaning in closer and...

"Ash?"
I was snapped out of my daydream just then just like that by none other than Andy.
"huh?" I looked up and made eye contact with him. I felt my cheeks burn slightly. what was this? why were my cheeks warm like that? I had read about it in books before but I couldn't be blushing I mean... or could I? was I in love with Andy? no. it could only be because of the strange things I was thinking.
"what did you get?" Andy asked. I could see the excitement in his eyes.
"Your personal maid" I said smiling.
Andy grinned "Awesome!"
"You were right Andy" Jinxx said. "We all got a job here" he smiled.
"Of course I'm right. I'm always right" Andy said wearing a cocky smile.
We all laughed shaking our heads at the prince. He really was a special one and I knew for a fact that all five of us looked forward to the day when he would be our king.
"Well, when do you guys have to work?" Andy asked looking at all of us.
I looked down at my letter knowing the others did the same. 8:00 it said. We all looked up in the same time and answered in unison.
"Now"
"Then you better do it if you want money" Andy said.
Then Jake, Jinxx, CC and Sammi ran off to their jobs. I stayed since my job was right here with Andy.
"Well maid?" Andy said in such a way that made me giggle like a school-girl in front of her cute crush.
"Yeah?" I asked watching Andy closely.
"Wanna go for a ride before I have to eat breakfast?" He asked while cocking his head.
I suddenly felt nervous. Could I just go do this with Andy? was this allowed? what would his parents say? what would my mom say? I just didn't know. But since Andy asked I guess it was alright. "Sure" I answered then sending Andy a smile.
We walked to the stables together. side by side as we talked and joked just like friends would do. nothing had really changed between us since yesterday despite the fact that I got a job now and he was... well you could say he was my boss.
"You know what?" Andy suddenly said.
"No what?" I looked up at him curious to what he had to say.
"I'm happy that you're my personal maid" Andy said.
I don't know why but for some reason I felt the heat in my cheeks once again. what was it with him that made me act this way? I smiled to cover it but I honestly think it made it even more obvious.
"I'm happy too" My smile got a little wider. I really meant what I said.
The daydreams then came flowing back into my mind. what was up with me today?
"Ash?" Andy asked. I didn't respond I was too lost in thoughts. "Ashy?" he blew into my ear and I jumped up like a scared little rabbit.
"Yes Andy?" I asked gasping.
"Why are you zooming out so much?" Andy asked.
"I don't know." I shrugged. "Guess I didn't get much sleep last night" I said.
Andy smiled. "You can lend my bed later and have yourself a nap if you want"
"would that be okay?" I asked.
"Is it okay for the prince to make friends with the people from town?"
"I don't know?" I said not knowing if it was or not and nervous about the answer.
"Yes" Andy said grinning. "Sometimes you really aren't that fast at realizing"
"Sorry" I said.
"Don't worry. and if it's not allowed I'll cover you" Andy promised hugging me. "no matter what I can't let any of you get fired" he said as I returned the hug. I felt so grateful to him. Andy really truly was amazing
♠ ♠ ♠
Yet another chapter.
It has been a long time since I wrote a story with someone but I am enjoying this.
Hope you enjoy it too.
Love you all guys <3

Jackie ^_^