Status: Please enjoy! <3

Bound by Fate

NO!

I was laying flat on the ground with Andy on top of me. we were undressing each other and I felt weird. I only half realized what was going on around me as my clothes suddenly were flying over my head. I blinked and pushed Andy away.
"No Andy" I said. I felt scared. terrified in fact. I couldn't do it. I didn't know what to do. I wasn't ready. I couldn't! I just couldn't do this!
"No what?" Andy asked looking confused at me.
"No this" I said showing all around us.
"but you wanted it just a second ago" Andy was now even more confused.
"I can't. I'm not ready yet" I said. Then I looked away. "Sorry" I mumbled as Andy got off of me.
Andy sighed. "I understand. I'm not gonna force you to do this then" he said helping me on my feet. I got dressed and looked carefully at Andy. I could see the hurt in his face. I knew how he felt. he felt rejected.
"Andy?" I asked.
"mmm?" Andy wasn't looking in my direction at all.
"It's not like... I don't... love you. I do. I'm just not sure about it yet. besides we should wait until we are married. don't you think?"
"Like that would ever happen" Andy mumbled angrily. "I know what you think but the rules are different" he said walking up to me placing a hand on my shoulder. now he was looking at me.
"What do you mean?"
"The rules of royalty says that you have to marry a female carrier in order to become the king. since my parents don't have any other kids but me I have to marry a princess in order to become the king" Andy explained this with a saddened expression on his face.
"I understand" I mumbled. "But then what?"
"I... I don't know" Andy bit his lower lip
I didn't either and just looked down at my feet as Andy grabbed my hand pulling me to a dead tree lying flat on the ground. We sat down on that.
"Maybe we could have this relationship in secret" Andy said.
"but what if His and Her Majesty wants you to marry someone?" I asked nervously.
"Then I will figure something out" Andy said. "Don't worry Ashy" I blushed as Andy used my nickname. "Well" Andy said. "We should head back" he stood up and I did too and he helped me get up on my horse before we started riding back towards the castle.
"Andy?" I asked.
"Yes?" Andy looked at me.
"I really am sorry for pushing you away back there" I said.
"I know you are Ashley but it's fine. I respect that you're not ready for this yet and I'm willing to wait until the moment you are" he said smiling at me. I knew that he understood but I was still worried of how he was feeling about all this. I mean none of us had ever seen this coming. none of our friends had either.
We made it back and Andy had breakfast while I was napping on his bed. There was just one problem with that. now that I got the time to sleep I just couldn't. I kept on spacing out dreaming about Andy in so many ways. Once I even thought about what would've happened if I'd let him do what he wanted to do to me earlier but I always stopped myself before I got much further. it was way too scary to think about. No. I just couldn't. And I doubted that I ever would be able to satisfy him in that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it.
Love you all
Remember to leave a comment or two :)

Jackie ^_^