Status: Please enjoy! <3

Bound by Fate

Jealousy

I'd gone terribly bored in Andy's room by now. I'd been sitting there for... what? like 20 minutes now and Andy still hadn't come back. call me impatient if you like. I don't care. But Andy had been told that his parents needed to see him so what was I supposed to do?
I decided to get up. My mother was cleaning the castle. perhaps I could help her out while I got some time for it.
I walked to the area where our queen had her rooms. I knew this was my mothers first priority. I knew I could find her here.
"Mom?" I called looking at the soaking floors that she had left.
"Ashley?" My mother came out of one of the many rooms that belonged to the queen. "What a nice surprise. what have you been doing all day?"
"I've been assigned as the prince's personal maid" I told her.
My mom smiled proudly. "You have?" she asked and I could almost feel the pride coming from her.
"Yeah" I said. "But at the moment his parents has requested to see him so he is staying with them"
"Is that so. Then shouldn't you be with him?" She asked.
"They might like it to be private" I said biting my lower lip. I wanted to be with Andy no matter what but I knew it would be wrong of me to just stay with him while he was supposed to spend some time with his parents. "Besides I'd like to help you out now that I've got some spare time" I said.
Mom smiled at me. "Thanks. it's the main cleaning today so there is a lot to do" mom said.
I knew that already. Once a week I would have to cook instead of mom because she had to stay late at work. normally her work only lasted half a day and she got time to do other things such as helping out in the kitchen. But today was that special day of the week when she would have to stay for longer than usually. "Just tell me what to do" I said.
"oh Ashley you're the sweetest" mom said before she put me to work like she didn't care the slightest bit about me and my body. I wasn't used to such hard work so it was really difficult for me this first time and including the morning I had had it wasn't easier.
Around lunch time mom went to the kitchen to help out there and grab some of the better food for me and herself. That was the honor of serving in the castle. You would always get something extra out of it. Just a little piece of happiness to brighten up the day.
I was send to wash the bed-sheets. That was done in what the servants in the castle called the washing yard. It was only there for the porous that we needed some place to wash clothes and bed-sheets.
As I looked up once from my work something caught my attention. It really shouldn't but it did.
"This place is where our servants are washing clothes and bed-sheets" Andy explained to a girl who was walking arm in arm with him. I felt jealous. It was a sickening feeling and I hated it. But I just couldn't help it. I disliked that girl as soon as I saw her. Not because she was obviously a princess and had the rull right to marry Andy unlike me. But because she was mean. I could tell by the look that she only thought about what was on the outside.
"What are you doing?" Sammi's mother asked punching me with some kind of stick. "Lower your head" she demanded and I did so.
"Andrew" The girl whined. "That thing over there was looking at us"
I peeked up at them though my bangs and saw that the princess was pointing at me.
"Princess Juliet" Andy sighed. "You have showed disrespectfulnes before towards the servants. You even talk bad about your own servants. Now I wonder what they've done wrong to deserve your lack of respect?" Andy asked her.
Princess Juliet looked at Andy like she couldn't believe that he stood up to the servants and answered. "They have a lower status than us. They are just common poor people who are sucking up to us blue bloods" Juliet said. "They should feel lucky and show US respect.
I felt so angry with her that I could scream. but fortunately for her Andy decided to take her away at that moment and shortly after mom appeared with our lunch and I soon forgot all about Princess Juliet's nasty words. But I couldn't seem to forget about her and Andy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Scene is set.
Love you all for reading :)

Jackie ^_^