Status: This is a work in progress so your going to get what we already have now and then the updates will be a little slower after. but please, stay with us! were hoping to make this a world that you can all attach yourselves to :) much love and happy writing :)

Crimson Feathers

Wynter Constantino

18 and counting.
“Growing like a weed” mom says.
I think I've stopped though. Just like everything else. Just like the life I thought I knew. But that's a story for another time.
“Them dark waves are gonna get you in trouble Wynter. Boys like the brunets the best.” she warns and gives dads arm a squeeze. I admire them. Even on a normal day like this when I've come to visit them. The googlie eyes they make to each other might be a gag fest to anyone else, but for me it was sweet and true. There are no names for it because not even love could cover the beautiful emotion that always passed through them both.
The things was, growing up with them had given me this deep sensation of wanting to give someone the ultimate affection. The ultimate feeling of more than love. and while I sat there stuck watching them make dinner, I wondered vaguely if that was a good thing: my want for more than love.

But right now I focused on my academics. I had few friends, many passions, and yet I had them in the most unusual of schools. A school where students were split. A school where the night was where we all wanted to be. Where mom hoped my dark waves would get me. Where my bright blue eyes would get me. Where everything would change in the night. Where my life would change direction. In the academy. Knight Academy.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so heres the first chapter. Were REALLY going to need some feedback from this so please, anything back would be so awesome :) COMMENT!!!!! SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!! much love and happy writing! <3