Status: slowly active - please comment and tell us what you think!

Wherever You Are

Mavis

It's funny how things change in just a short amount of time.

Ashton and I have gotten very close. I go over his house every day and I even spend the nights sometimes. I love every second of it.

Kat and Luke are close, too. It's like they've known each other their whole lives. I like seeing Kat happy. She is always happy. But it's nice to see her smile and laugh with Luke. Luke made her happy. I hope he will continue to make her happy.

The last thing one of us needs is to be upset over a boy. I was afraid that was going to happen.

But it hasn't.

Ashton handed me a bowl filled with popcorn. I smile and take it from him.

While Kat and Luke were out on their date, Ashton and I stayed behind. Ashton plops himself on the couch next to me. I pick up the remote and turn on the T. V. We end up watching 22 Jump Street. I love Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill. They're my favorite.

I stick my hand in the bowl of popcorn. I take a large amount of it stuff my face. I feel Ashton intertwine our fingers as we watch the movie.

"Have you seen this movie before?" He asks.

"I love this movie. I haven't seen the first one though. Have you?"

"I've seen both." Ashton smiles. "I like this one a lot better."

"You like movies." Ashton says and I nod.

"Love them. Kat says I need a new hobby."

"This hobby isn't so bad," Ashton says.

"Yeah. Kat is out so I'm left with my movies. That's how it usually works."

"You and Kat are like on opposite scales. How are you two best friends?"

"Opposites attract," I smile and he nods.

"Guess the sayings true, then." He says.

"Guess so," I say. "Have you seen any other movies with Jonah Hill in it?"

"A bunch, but I can't remember their names." He said. "He's a great actor."

"Amazing." I agree. "He's my favorite."

"I know. You laugh at everything he says."

"I love him, okay?" I laugh and nudge him making him laugh, too.

Kat and Luke were out for a long time. Longer than I thought. But. I was okay with that.

Ashton never stops smiling. That dimpled smile I love is still on his face. I feel him squeeze my hand. I squeeze it back. He's a bit surprised but he tries to hide it. I like him. I like him a lot.

The movie continues but the popcorn and soda are finished.

Ashton pauses the movie and he get's up and takes the bowl of popcorn. He also gets more Sprite and walks back over to me, handing me the drink.

"Thanks," I say. "You remembered."

"No ice." He says. "If Michael didn't finish the beer, we could of had that."

"Yeah, but you can't have beer in a movie theater."

"In fancy cinemas they have beer and wine."

"We're not in a fancy cinema."

"I'll have to remind Michael to save some beer for us for next time."

"There will be a next time?"

"Yeah," he smiles. "At your place."

"Okay, remind me to tell Kat that I have to clean. Our place is a bit of a mess."

"Not as messy as mine." Ashton laughs. "I can't picture your room messy."

"It's not my room. It's Kat's. She's a pig."

"So you say."

"She'll agree with me." I laugh. "Anyway, are we going to finish watching the movie?"

"Yeah. Do you want to wait until the popcorn is ready?"

"Yeah can you put a lot of butter on it?"

"Done."
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited.