Eliza

Four years ago, a girl called Willow James was murdered. No one knows who her killer was and no one knows where this killer is. Two years after her death a boy called Carter Guild went missing, one year later a girl called Missy Flonder found his body at the bottom of a lake in Washington. Soon after Missy was killed in a car crash, her brakes had been cut. On the windshield of her car a sheet of paper had been stuck onto it. The note was in Missy's handwriting and at first the police thought it was suicide, four months later they releasing it was from the killer. They'd gotten Missy to write a message to the police.

7 more people died and all left notes, the last gave away the first name of the killer, Eliza. there was no way they could track this girl down, it might not even be her real name. The police were still in the dark about this girl and are determined to find out who she is and put her into custody. But how can you find a girl that's always unseen?

Follow Sarah Fawns in this thrilling mystery to uncover the identity of Eliza.

To my followers,
How nice to see you again. I admire your determination on fining my pin point location. So how do you think I'm going to do it this time? Stab her, shoot her or maybe set her on fire. I don't know, you choose. One way or another this girl needs to go.
Tatta,
Eliza