Status: Complete

Lady of the Evening

1

"I'm your niece! Your GOD daughter! Your telling me you WANT me to sleep around like a whore!?" I was having quite the disagreement with my uncle about what he was asking me to do.
"No, I'm not saying for you to sleep around. I just want you to sleep with some of the players when they do really good in a game" I still couldn't believe what he was saying.
"Uncle Claude, I'm not going to be used as some sex prize for your hockey team! I'm not going to be the bruins whore!"
"That's my point, I don't want the guys sleeping with whores, but they need the sex as a prize so they keep having the drive to keep playing good." I just kept shaking my head
"I refuse to do that uncle Claude."
"Then your not living in my house or keeping your new job."
"You can't do that! I have no one left in my life except for you! I have no money!"
"I guess your going to do as I say then aren't you? I don't care that your family died. Get over it. I need you to do this for me. I need you to go sleep with Brad Marchand, he got a hat trick in tonight’s game."
I sighed knowing I had to give in
"Fine... Where do I find him to sleep with him?"
"Thank you, he's still in the locker room, I'll take you to him."
We left my uncles office and went down to the locker room and walked in to see all the guys talking.
"Alright guys, as I promised I got you guys a prize to sleep with. This is my niece Rachel. Brad tonight she's all yours." My uncle left the room and who I assumed was Brad walked over to me and shook my hand
"Hi, I'm Torey Krug." Okay so this isn't Brad.
"Oh... Hi, I'm Rachel. Which one of you guys is Brad?" I asked hoping I wouldn't get someone too ugly as the first one of them to sleep with.
"I am" a guy shorter than most of the other guys but around the same height as Torey said standing up and walking over to me. He was kind of cute, his nose was a little big and his eyebrows were kind of disproportionate to his face but it kind of worked for him.
"Oh... Hi. So... I'm not really sure how my uncle expects this to go so..."
"Oh, don't worry. He explained to us how he expects it to work. You come home with me and then it's kind of up to me what goes on like if you stay the night that kind of thing... I won't make you stay the night at my house if you don't want to though since this is probably really weird for you."
"Okay... Well... Whenever your ready to go I guess"
"Well... Lets go I guess. Bye guys see you tomorrow morning" the guys all said bye to brad as we left. We went out to his car and he even opened the car door for me
"Oh, thanks." I smiled at the kind gesture as he walked to the other side of the car.
"Okay so... I would like it if you stayed the night just because I think it's weird to just make people leave after you sleep with them but I won't make you stay if you don't want to."
"No I think I'd rather stay over anyways rather than see my uncle at home afterwards. I have work in the morning though so could you stop at his house so I can get some clothes?" I asked
"Yeah sure of cores, where do you work? Maybe I could drive you there before I go to practice." I laughed,
"You definitely could, I work at the Garden, I'm the new medic/ physical trainer, for you guys." he looked over at me for a second shocked before looking to the road again.
"Wow I didn't know that. So if you have such a nice job why are you also doing this sleeping with us thing?" he asked obviously surprised that the person being paid to be the team whore has a real job as well.
"I'm in a tough spot right now so I have to."
"Oh." well this is awkward now, good going, Rachel.
"Yup." It was quiet the rest of the way to Uncle Claude's house and I got out to quickly get some stuff and head out but of cores my aunt had to stop me on my way out.
"Where are you going with a bag of stuff?" Oh. My. God. he didn't tell my aunt about making me the team whore.
"I have to go sleep with one of the bruins tonight because Uncle Claude is making me." she laughed.
"Fine don't tell me where your going." she walked back into the kitchen and I shook my head leaving the house and back into Brads car.
"Sorry, I had to talk to my aunt. she apparently doesn't know anything about this." I shook my head and he kept driving to his place.
"Is she okay with it?" I laughed.
"Well she didn't believe me when I told her, she just thought I didn't want to tell her where I was going. so..."
"Oh, sorry." things just keep getting more and more awkward so I stop talking until we get to his apparent complex and I follow him up to his apartment and he opens the door to the most beautiful apartment I have ever seen and with the most perfect view of Boston.
"Wow. Your apartment is REALLY nice." he laughed a little
"Thanks. I don't usually have all that much time to enjoy it but it is nice to have."
"Right. So... you want to do this now or???" I asked not really sure on how to start sleeping with him.
"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean I know you said you have to do this so you don't really want to, and plus you said your aunt didn't believe you and you just seem like you really don't want to and you seem kind of-" His rambling made it really easy to get things started since all I wanted was for him to shut up about how awkward this is so I did the logical thing to do and grabbed his face and kissed him hard on the lips trying to make it as hot as a kiss as I could. He was shocked at first and wasn't responding for quite a while and I was starting to panic but he soon started to kiss back and wrap his arms around my body holding my body as close to his as possible. I felt him start to walk me backwards towards what I assume is his bedroom and of cores I do the most unsexy thing and trip trying to walk backwards and kiss him at the same time. He laughed and picked me up keeping his hands on my butt as I wrapped my arms around his neck as I squealed in surprise at how easily and quickly he picked me up and he started walking again with his lips attacking my neck as he walked with me in his arms to his bedroom. Once in his room he laid me down on his bed and continued to suck and nibble all around my neck until he found my sweet spot making me moan and he smiled against my neck and continued to suck on that spot on my neck causing me to let out soft moans as I started to pull his shirt off he stopped just long enough for me to get the shirt over his head and I gently bit down on his collar bone just hard enough for him to hiss in pain and turn in to a moan as I sucked on the same spot I just bit down on. He brought his hands to the bottom of my shirt pulling it over my head and I started to nibble on his ear and whisper seductively about his hat trick being hot as he unclipped my bra and started to massage my breasts making me moan right in his ear. I pushed him down onto the bed and crawled on top of him and sucked on his ear lobe and licked down his jawline giving him a hard kiss on the lips before continuing my way down his body sucking on his neck, leaving gentle kisses on his chest and lick down the center of his abs to his belt buckle. I was going to start to unbuckle his belt when he dragged me back up his bed and pinned me underneath him and he started to suck on my neck again while grinding his hips against mine in our pants. "I can't believe I was going to give you the chance to not sleep with me and miss all of this." I laughed and put hands through his hair as he continued to suck on my neck.
"I know, what were you thinking?" I laughed and put my hands on his belt buckle and undid it and threw his belt onto his bedroom floor. I quickly slipped his jeans off and slid my hand into his boxers rubbing his hard cock as he let out a loud hot moan making me stroke him harder. He pushed him self into my hand harder and started to unbutton my jeans and slide them gently down my legs leaving me in just my blue panties. Brad was all of a sudden at my feet and sucked on my big toe making my giggle uncontrollably.
"Ticklish feet?" he laughed and licked from my heal to my toe making me giggle even harder and try and get my foot away from him but he wasn't giving it up.
"Alright alright, I'll stop with the torture." He said finally stopping tickling my foot.
He crawled up to be face to face with me and gently pushed me back to be laying flat again as he pulled my panties off and started to kiss down my body starting at the base of my neck but I stopped him at my bellybutton by wrapping my legs around his waist and flipping us over.
"You work out don't you?" He asked making me laugh as I pressed my body to his and nibbled at his coaler bones.
"I used to be an MMA fighter." I said as I continued nibbling and sucking down his body towards his boxers just pulling deep moans from his body.
"That’s so sexy." He said as I pulled his boxers down and licked up his shaft sucking on his tip before bringing his whole cock into my mouth causing him to let out a rough throaty groan. I kept sucking him until he cam in my mouth and I swallowed it down and started kissing him again letting him taste his own seamen on my lips.
"God you’re so fucking hot" he said in between our kisses. I brought my hand down to his cock and guided him into me and started to move up and down on him as he started to pull on my nipples making me moan as he started thrusting his hips to meet mine. I started to feel myself tightening around him and knew he felt it too as his moans started to get more frequent. Quickening my pace I soon orgasm but kept going feeling Brad orgasm less than 30 seconds later. I got off of him and he pulled me into his side and I put my hand on his chest and stretched my neck to whisper in his ear, "Good game." And rested my head on his shoulder.
"I can't ever not have a good game now. I don't want to share you with the guys, they'll start playing so good I'll never get to sleep with you again." I laughed
"Pretty good for a virgin then?" I asked acting completely serious and I saw shock and panic go across Brads face, "I'm kidding! God, you should have seen your face." I said laughing. Brad shook his head at me and started to tickle my sides making me laugh uncontrollably and try to get away from him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please stop!" I begged him until he finally stopped and laughed at me pulling me to his side cuddling me again.
"So... How was I?" he asked me making me laugh.
"You were actually the funniest sex I've ever had. I don't think I ever laughed this much during sex, not even wi-" I stopped myself from what I was going to say and asked him a question instead, "So What's the highest and lowest age of the team? Just so I get an idea of how awkward some of this sex is going to be."
Brad laughed, "Well, the oldest guys on the team are 36, and the youngest guy on the team is 20. oh and I'm 25."
"Okay, so I won't be too bad of a cradle robber... but some of you guys are going to seam like cradle robbers." I laughed.
"How old are you?" Brad asked.
"I'm 23."
"And you’re already a medical trainer person? How’d you manage that one?"
"Well I graduated high school a year early, so when I was 16. And then I got a bachelors degree in Athletic training when I was 20 and I've been working on my masters in it so... pretty easily actually." I said and he looked at me like I was crazy.
"You graduated high school early, what a smarty pants. And your only 23 and working on a master’s degree, extra smarty pants. And how did this mma you were talking about fit into all this?"
"Well When I wasn't doing homework or going to class in both high school and collage, I would work with my mma trainer because I've been into that since I was in middle school, and by the time I graduated high school I was good enough to be a pro and I was until I was 20 and got... umm... a career ending ...knee injury, of cores, so I focused more on collage and looking for a job because I really needed one at the time." I lied about the knee injury, not wanting to talk about what really happened.
"Wow that sucks. I don't know what I would ever do if I ever got too bad of an injury to ever play hockey again."
"Ummm, yeah, well, goodnight Brad." I said scooting towards his warm body more since I was getting cold.
Brad pulled the covers of his bed over us and kept his arms around me as we went to sleep, "Goodnight Rachel."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I have the whole story written already so I can't change anything if you don't like it but I'm going to start a new story so let me know what I did good and bad so I can make improvements for the next story lol thank you!