Status: Complete

Lady of the Evening

13

. I woke up in the middle of the night sweating and breathing heavily from a night mare. I put my hand to my face and felt the tears streaming down my face. I untangled myself from Torey and walked into the kitchen to get something to drink my body was shaking still shook up from the dream and I ended up dropping a glass and it smashed all over the kitchen floor. "Fuck" I whispered to myself wishing I would have turned the light on. I didn't want to walk on the floor since there was glass everywhere and I obviously didn't have shoes on so I jumped up onto the counter and then the lights turned on.
"What are you doing?" I turned around still on the counter to see Brad coming out of the bathroom.
"I broke a glass." I said and he looked at me concerned.
"Why are you shaking so much?" he asked walking towards me and took me off the counter from the side away from the kitchen where I broke the glass. He carried me to the couch and put me down on it and kneeled on the ground next to me whipping some of my hair out of my face, "Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded my head.
"Yeah, just a bad dream. I'll be okay." I said and he kissed my forehead.
"Do you want to talk about it after I clean up that glass?" he asked.
"I can clean up the glass, you don't hav-" he cut me off.
"I'm not going to let you clean up glass when you cant even stop shaking. I don't want you to get hurt." he said and I nodded my head.
"okay" I whispered and he got up and got a paper plate and a broom and started to clean up the glass putting it into the trash can under the sink he eventually walked back over to me with a bottle of water and handed it to me and I sat up on the couch but I couldn't stop shaking long enough to open the water. He took it out of my hands and opened it and took a gulp of it so it wasn't full to the top anymore so I wouldn't spill it all over the place from my shaking. "Thanks" I whispered and took a sip then put it on the table next to the couch and he took my hands in his trying to get them to stop shaking.
"Please tell me about your dream. All this shaking is starting to worry me." he said and I took in a deep breath.
"It's not that big of a deal, I have the dream every now and again. It just felt really real this time." I said and he squeezed my hands a little wanting me to explain further. "It was about my son." I whispered as a new tear went down my cheek, "The dream always starts with him in my arms and laughing, just looking so happy and then all of a sudden he's not in my arms and it gets really hot and when I look up from my arms I see him surrounded in a circle of fire and that's usually where the dream ends." more tears started to flow from my eyes and Brad was quick to wipe some of them away then rubbed my thigh comfortingly still holding my other hand, "But this time it didn't stop there, the fire just got bigger and bigger and I watched him burn right in front of me. It's like I was paralyzed I wanted to move and run to him but I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried to save him." I said and closed my eyes as more tears fell down my face. Brad got off the ground in front of me and pulled me up off the couch and into a hug.
"How often do you have this dream?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulders.
"two or three times a week." I said and he pulled away from the hug and started to guide me to his room.
"Are you going to be able to get back to sleep or are we having an all night movie marathon?" he asked and I smiled.
"You would really have an all night movie marathon with me if I didn't want to go back to sleep?" I asked and he nodded his head.
"Of cores. what kind of beastie would I be if I wouldn't?" he said and I laughed a little.
"lets go to bed. Maybe I can teach you to cuddle the way Torey does." I said and he laughed.
"Deal" he said as he turned off the lights and we walked into his room. We got into bed and I cuddled into Brads side with my arm over his stomach.
"See you don't cuddle back. The arm around my back doesn't count as cuddling." I said and he laughed.
"Yes it does." he said and I shook my head and took his arm that was on his other side and brought it to be around my waist so I was closer to him.
"You have to have BOTH arms around me." I said and I tightened my grip on him bringing me closer to him, "And you have to hold me close, like you want me in your arms. It's not a good cuddle if I don't feel like you like having me with you." I said and he tightened his arms around me more. "Good." I said and I put one leg on his body with my leg in an L shape, "Then I can do this, which is super comfortable, and then I just rest my head here and fall asleep to your breathing." I said as I rested my head between his shoulder and chest.
"You and Torey do this?" he asked and I nodded my head.
"yup, he's really good at it." I said.
"So all my cuddles before this have been unsatisfactory?" he asked.
"No, I liked those cuddles too, they were with you and your my Brad. They just could have been even better. You can't say your not enjoying cuddling this way more than cuddling the way you normally do." I said.
"Yeah, I guess your right." he said, "Get some sleep now, we have to do that stuff for your car tomorrow." he said and kissed the top of my head and I soon fell asleep.
The next day kind of sucked. Turns out I'm going to have to get a new car and the junkyard only gave me $800 for my old car so I'm going to be screwed for a while if I ever need to go somewhere that doesn't have to do with work or the guys. We traveled to Chicago that night and the boys had practice the next day and we all went out for dinner that night for Boychuk’s birthday and he loved all the presents we all gave him. The next day was game day and the guys had an optional skate that morning that most if not all of them went to. We ended up losing the game 2-3 in a shoot out. Brad was the only player on the team that scored any goals but my uncle wouldn't let me sleep with Brad because he said Brad's gotten to sleep with me to many times but as Brad was the star of the game once again in tonight’s game against the kings my uncle gave in to Brad and said I could sleep with him again, which Brad was very happy about as he ran over to me and picked me up and spun me around.
"I can't believe he didn't let me sleep with you yesterday. We are going to have the best sex of your life tonight!" he said as Adam was walking by,
"Don't be so sure on that one, she said the sex she had with me was the best she ever had." Adam said and Brad put me down and looked at me in shock.
"You said that to him?" he asked and I nodded my head.
"Yeah... but he said I was the best he had too so..." I said
"Of cores you were the best sex he ever had, your the best sex I ever had. I can guarantee your the best sex Sods ever had too." he said and I shook my head.
"I doubt it." I said and Brad shook his head.
"Hey Sods!" he yelled and Carl walked over to us. "Best sex you ever had?" Brad asked him.
"Rachel." he said like it was obvious.
"Told you, new lets go I want all the sex I can get." he said and put me on his back and carried me out of the building and put me down so I could get into his car. Once we got to his place he opened the door and led me straight to his room and pulled his shirt off then mine and he grabbed my face and started to kiss me. I laughed a little and pulled away.
"I take it you've missed sex a little since the last time we did this." I said and he laughed.
"Yeah you could say that. I'm just glade my parents wont show up like last time." he said and I groaned.
"Ugh don't even remind me of that." I said and pushed him on his bed and got on top of him leaning over him. "You can feel free to remind me of the great work you do with those hands though." I said seductively and he smirked and started to kiss me and unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor then flipped us over so he was on top of me and he started to rub his hands all over my body then massaging my breasts and squeezing my nipples while he left kisses all over my neck making me moan. I ran my fingers threw his hair as his kisses started going lower down my body and he slid his soft hands down my sides and he took my pants and panties off. He was about to stick his fingers in me but I got up on my knees pulling him up on his too and kissed him and started to unbutton his pants and he helped me take them off and I Grabbed his face and started to kiss him harder and guided his hands down to my ass that he cupped in his hands squeezing every once in a while and I trailed my hands down his body over chest and abs then to his penis and I gently started to tug on him making him moan into my mouth.
"How long can you do a handstand for?" he asked out of breath.
"I know what your thinking and we are not doing that. I do not want to pass out sucking your dick just so you can eat me out at the same time." I said just as out of breath.
"Fine." he said and I laughed a little pushed him back on the bed and got on top of him with my face at his penis and my vagina in his face. I started to suck his penis in and out of my mouth making sure to get him to the back of my thought and he instantly grabbed my hips and lowered my body onto his face and started to swirl my clit with his tongue making me moan which I know felt good on his dick by the way he moaned into my vagina making me moan again and we both could not stop moaning after that and quickly hit our peaks and I swallowed all his cum and got off of him and turned my body so we were face to face again and I started to kiss him hungrily,
"That was the best anyone's ever ate me out." I said when I pulled away and he smiled.
"Good." he said and brought his face to mine again kissing me gently but deeply, it was passionate which threw me off a little so I shoved my tongue into his mouth to roughen the kiss up a bit and he sat up still kissing me and picked me up walking out of his room and I stopped kissing him.
"What are you doing?" I asked as he put me down on the cold kitchen counter making me shiver. He opened the fridge and turned around with whip cream and chocolate syrup in his hands and sprayed the whip cram on me making he scream in surprise then I started laughing and took some off of me with my finger and seductively put it in my mouth sucking it off my finger and he smiled at me and hopped up on the counter with me and started to spray me with the chocolate and whip cream at the same time. I couldn't stop laughing and tried to get one of them from him but couldn't so instead I sat up and pressed my body against his and he laughed and gently pushed me back down and started to lick all of the sundae toppings off my body making me shiver in a good way. I started to rub my hands all over his body making his chest and stomach slippery and I brought my hands up to my mouth and licked them clean and started to guide his penis to me.
"I don't think Torey would like it of we had sex on the kitchen counter." he said and I laughed.
"But you think he'd be fine with us being naked on it licking whip cream and chocolate off each other." I said and he laughed.
"Good point." he said and pushed himself the rest of the way into me making me moan. we continued to rub each others slick body’s covered in sweets and I could taste the chocolate from my body in his mouth as we kissed. I licked some whip cream off his chest and felt him shiver at my touch and moaned as I continues my attack on him. He started to lick and suck the sweets off my breasts making me moan more. I was getting closer and closer to orgasiming and I could tell he was too by the way his moans got closer together. He soon moaned my name as he road out his orgasm but kept going until he had me moaning his name throughout mine. he got off the counter and helped me down holding me in his arms.
"I recommend our next stop be at the shower." I said and he laughed.
"That’s probably a good idea." he said and walked over to the bathroom and put me down to turn the shower on. We didn't have sex in the shower we mostly just felt each other up as we washed each other.
"God you have such a nice ass." I said as I looked up at him in front of him and had my hands around him rubbing body wash on his back and ass.
"Not so bad yourself." he laughed doing the same to me. We washed our own hair then dried off and went back to his room and decided to just cuddle and go to sleep for the rest of the night. We didn't bother putting clothes on and I pressed my back to his chest. "Nooo not spooning." he wined and I laughed.
"Why not?" I asked turning to face him.
"Because I won't enjoy it. I'll get a dead arm and wake up with a fur ball and not know how to control my boner." he said and I laughed and turned back around.
"Must I teach you everything Brad?" I said and took is hand that was under me and moved it from being at my ribs and put it in the curve of my body so much less of my weight was on it, "You have to put your arm here so most of my body weight isn't on it. and then you take your other hand and lucky you, you get to put it right here." I said and put his other arm around me with his hand resting on my breast. "And don't worry about your boner, girls like that, it's a compliment and feels oddly comforting pressed to our ass while spooning." I said and brought my ass closer to him while I tangled my legs with his.
"Wait so girls like when our boners are on their ass and also like that we try and cop a feel?" he asked and I nodded my head and moved my hair so it was under my head instead of in his face.
"Yes. See isn't this comfortable? and you can also leave kisses on my neck which us girls also love because it shows guys sweet sides." I said.
"Women, I just don’t get it." he said and left a kiss on my neck, "I could definitely sleep like this every night though. Who knew spooning was comfortable." he said and I giggled.
"Yeah most guys do it wrong and just complain about it. well, good night Brad." I said and he placed one more kiss on my neck,
"Goodnight Rachel."