The Girl's Lover

Chapter eight continued

"You mean you think that she's a waste of our time?" I asked. "What do you think's going to happen, huh, Frank? The world's going to right itself." My world was crumbling in my brain, the world and everything in it was against me but still it needed me to right it's wrongs.

"I meant, Gerard, that we re-wire the machine to take us back to before the contract." He just doesn't get it does he?

"We tried that once, it will take too long, we can help Amy a lot more if we stay put." I argued.

"You love her, don't you." Frank directed it right at me, I looked away not sure what to say.

"She's how I remember, everything I remember, only she doesn't know who to trust and your slamming a door in her face." I sighed, "I like her."

"Well count me out of your project." I glanced at him and he meant it, his stance was firm. He meant everything he said. "I'm not wasting time on your girlfriend." He caught me with suprise with that comment.

"Frank!" I almost whined.

"No Gerard, she is a monster, monstrocity, that you brought into our lives. So 'she' is your official problem." He lowered his gaze, knowing that this situation was hard enough on me but yet he still stood firm.

"Fine Frank but dont expect pleasantries between us." I got up and walked out of the kitchen. I looked for Amy but couldn't see her. So I sprinted into the livingroom where I noticed her curled up on the sofa asleep. Woops we must have spoken for a long while. I sighed, at least we can have some sleep before beginning our training tomorrow. I lift her small body up in my arms and carry her up the stairs into Mikeys bedroom where I let her down on the bed. I thought deeply about getting into bed with her before realising that it wouldn't be such a good idea. Her thoughts and feelings for me have changed slightly. No doubt that mine haven't, I'm as much in love with her as ever, though it pains me to think that I was manipulated.

My hand rests on the edge of her bed. My eyes drawn to her facial features, I have to tear my gaze away and direct my body towards the door. My bed will be cold tonight but its welcoming all the same because it's not far from her. My body rests slowly on my matress and my mind falls peacefully into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will join the chapters together in a minute just wanted you to know that I have updated something.

Libbyness