You Think It's Love But Maybe It Isn't

Memories

The guy sat and soaked in the sunset, well, maybe he won't talk and then I can forget he's here.

"What's your name, miss?" That plan's dissappeared but here is my chance to start afresh.

"Lisa." Then I got up and walked to the gate of the childrens park. Men were all the same, why should I let someone in? When they always drive you away.

"Why won't you sit with me?" The guy asked, I turned my head over my shoulder to look at the man I christened my name with. His head was down looking towards the ground and his hair was just slipping infront of his face. I sighed. Who am I to pass judgement on someone I've never met?

"What's your name?" These words fell from my lips. His head rose to look at me and he smiled.

"Mitch. Mitch is my name, miss Lisa." He said.

"Well Mitch, I have to go but I might see you around soon." We smiled at each other.

"Promise?" He asked. I smiled.

"We'll see." He didn't look as bad as the other guys that hung around to talk to girls. What am I saying? I don't know his type, he could be a mad stalker, just not act like it. My smile faded, if I let people in, then I was bound to get burned. "Bye." I said quickly and like a statement. I turned and left the playground after noticing his confused expression. Yes, I suppose I am hard to read but I don't want to be written. I walked out of the park quickly making sure I wasn't being followed.

As soon as I got in from my walk, I went down to my bedroom. Memories, they hurt like fire, you wonder what I've got against them. For the most part nothing but then when you look back you can see you were vulnerable and he took advantage of my vulnerability. He made it easy for me to be burnt. I was so willing to go everywhere, see everything, to fall in love. I didn't think that falling in love meant that your heart got broken. I can't tell you what I'm talking about so how about I show you through my memories. This was during the first few months of dating...
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is not finished ... i just am going to bed and needed to post it ... well wanted to...

please comment :D
libbyness