Status: Just trying to put words to ideas for now.

Under a Funeral Moon

***** "I forgot what normal used to feel like...y'know...I wish I could just have one more day of normality..." The last half of her thought faded away in a near whisper as she stared down at her fingers. Daniel felt the sudden urge to grab her, press her in the warmth of his chest, let her melt into his body just so she could understand how much he wanted to give her exactly that. He wanted to say something to her, comfort her somehow, but he could only think about touching her skin...he could only think about fucking her. God, how he wanted her so badly!

"When's the last time you felt, well I dunno, normal, I guess?" Jade looked up at him, her brown eyes meeting his green.

This instant, he thought, I want to fuck you so bad and the fucking world is ending. But out of his mouth the words that came out were only, "Umm, I honestly can't remember. It's been a while." He could feel the lie ball up in his throat. But Jade simply went back to staring down at her fingers. They sat in chairs, facing each other, her feet centimeters from his own.

He leaned forward. I just...maybe...fuck. He reached to take her hand, trying to be comforting. But his hands found her knees instead. He began sliding them up her thighs, rubbing them up and down slowly. His grip becoming more and more firm, he wanted to resist and stop, but he couldn't. He looked up at Jade. Her eyes were wide, her expression shocked, watching him, but not stopping him. He leaned in closer to her, his face close enough to feel her breath as she spoke.

"What are you doing?" Her voice quivered out the whispered words.

He pushed his lips onto hers, she froze. But she soon surrendered and sunk into the kiss. That was all he needed. He slipped his hand behind her head and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back as he started to hungrily kiss her neck. The other hand still on her thigh found its way in between her legs, he wanted to hear her moan. No, he needed it. "I'm giving you normal." he answered. *****
  1. Summer Of The Diabolical Holocaust
    "And in my darkest fantasy, and as I reach for hell, I am free..." (Character Intro's 2x)
  2. Hallowed Be Thy Name
    “And though the end is near, I’m not sorry…” (Relationship development)
  3. I Wanna Be Yours
    "Secrets I have held in my heart are harder to hide than I thought..." (Aurora's P.O.V)
  4. Burn in Hell
    "It's up to you, what you do will decide your own fate..." (The Apocalypse Begins)
  5. Taste of My Scyth
    "Rip and cut and mutilate the innocent..." (News Broadcast)
  6. A Blaze in the Northern Sky
    "Moonlight drank the blood of a thousand pagan men..."