On the Line

Chapter 6

For a few minutes after I woke up, I thought spending the night with Lily in my bed was just a dream. Her black bra and panties I'd let hang to drip dry in my shower were gone, the bed in the spare bedroom was made. The candles I had lit the night before were back to their original homes, and her car was gone from the driveway. But, on the counter, written in pretty, girly scrawl, was a note.
Horany Toad,
I had class, so I snuck out without waking you.
Thanks again for letting me stay, you're a very good cuddler :)
I'll call you after class.
Xoxo, Lily Pad
PS: I'm keeping your tshirt.
I had, once again, slept in fairly late, so I rushed to take a shower and get ready, just in case she wanted to see me again today. I was hoping for it. I had just eaten breakfast (Or was it lunch?) when she called.
“Hey, pretty girl,” I sang into the speaker.
She laughed, and I could picture her rolling her eyes. “Hello, sleeping beauty.”
“How was class?”
She sighed. “Same old shit, but a different day.”
“Are you mocking me?” I teased.
“That is a very popular figure of speech, Niall, don't be arrogant.”
“Have you eaten lunch yet?” I asked, changing the subject.
“I have a sandwich in my hand,” she answered. “Have you?”
“Yeah, not long ago. Plans for the day?”
I tapped my fingers to the countertop. “I'm hoping to see you..”
She sighed. “I actually have plans with my mum today, I'm sorry.”
“No, it's totally fine,” I said, with a smile, even though I was a little bummed. “What about tonight?”
“I have to work,” she mumbled.
“Oh.”
“I'm sorry,” she muttered.
“Don't be,” I assured her. “I'll see you soon enough, yeah?”
“You're not tired of me yet?” she giggled.
“I could never,” I replied.
We talked for a few more minutes before I let her get back to her day. The weather had finally returned to normal after the storm the night before, so I made my way into the backyard. No damage was done to the house, but the yard was strewn with sticks and debris. I cleaned up outside, and carried in the empty wine bottle we'd left, and found myself on the couch with nothing to do and a full day ahead of me. After two hours of television, and a few texts from Lily, I called Willie and begged him to come play video games with me.
The pizza guy arrived just as Willie pulled onto my street. We plopped ourselves down onto the couch, the pizza box between us, a six pack on the table, and game controllers in our hands.
And we stayed there for hours. Long enough to need to order a second pizza, long enough for all the beer in my house to be finished off, forcing us to retreat to the bottle of wine Lily had left a few nights ago.
“You're a dirty cheat,” Willie muttered through a mouthful of pizza crust, his thumbs jamming into the buttons.
I shrugged, flicking my wrist and sending the ball into the net, scoring. “You're just not very good at FIFA.”
He rolled his eyes, tossing the controller onto the table. “I need something that isn't alcohol or pizza.”
I agreed, following him into my kitchen. I pulled out two bottles of water from the fridge and tossed one to him as he sat down, propping his elbows onto the countertop. I leaned back against the counter, crossing my ankles, and took a long drag from the bottle. I looked up at Willie to harass him about something, but the smirk on his face made my blood run cold.
Holding up the piece of paper I'd left on the table, he looked at me. “Who's Lily Pad?”
“Nobody,” I answered, sternly, hoping he'd let it go. I reached out for the paper, but he ripped it from my reach.
“Nobody?!” he asked, laughing, waving the paper in the air. “She's nobody?!”
“Just a...girl,” I muttered, my face red.
“Just a girl,” he repeated, clucking his tongue against his teeth. “Is she a good cuddler, too? She kept your t-shirt, but she's nobody, just a girl. Okay. Did she bring that wine over, too?”
“Willie, shut the fuck up.”
He laughed, shaking his head. “Tell me about her.”
I shook my head. “No way, you'll tell everyone! I don't want anyone to know.”
He cocked an eyebrow up. “Why?”
I shrugged. “I don't know.”
“You don't like her?” he asked, confused.
“No, no! I do, she's...She's fucking incredible, okay? I just want to keep it quiet, let her be my little secret.”
Willie snorted, rolling his eyes. “Dirty little secret?”
I smiled, shaking my head. “No. Sexy little secret.”
He slammed his hand against the table. “Yes! It's about damn time you met someone! Have a photo?”
I pulled my phone from my pocket and brought up the photo she'd taken of us in the park, passing it to him. “Very pretty,” he muttered, passing the phone back. “Where'd you meet her?”
I winced, twisting my empty water bottle in my hands. “I'm not telling you that.”
“Why?” Willie laughed, shaking his head. “I won't tell anyone, I swear! Is she a hooker or something?”
“No!” I yelled. “She's not a hooker, she's...” I trailed away, wondering how he'd react. Willie's a pretty laid back guy, and I did trust him to keep her secret. “She's a...phone operator,” I settled for, nodding my head to emphasize it. “A phone operator.”
He shook his head, smiling. “You're lying.”
“No, I'm not!” I insisted. “She's a phone operator. I had a nice talk with her and asked for her real phone number.”
“Okay, fine, what company does she work for?”
I fidgeted, hoping an answer would come to me, or that he'd let it go before I spilled. “She works for the phone company.”
He leaned forward, glaring at me. “Which phone company?”
“I don't remember.”
“Niall.”
I groaned, hanging my head. “She works for a sex hotline.”
He laughed, rolling his eyes. “Good one. Seriously, mate, where does she work?...Oh my God, you're serious?”
I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, laugh it up, go on!”
He leaned back in his chair, his breath coming out in a huff. “You called a sex hotline? And now you're in a relationship with the phone operator?”
I shook my head. “Not...exactly. I did call a sex hotline, but it wasn't for sex. And I'm not in a relationship with her.”
He was confused, I could see it written across his face. “You called a sex line, but it wasn't for phone sex?”
I sighed, shrugging my shoulders. “I was lonely,” I muttered. “All the boys have someone, and I don't...didn't. Anyway, I called just to talk to someone.”
He nodded. “Okay, so she talks to you once, and gives you her number?”
“No, she made me find her a few different times before we ever met. She's very convincing,” I added, smiling.
“So, how long have you been talking to her?”
“Umm,” I thought for a moment. “Maybe two weeks?”
He nodded, laughing. “Alright, Niall's sleeping with a sex line operator, cool.”
“I'm not sleeping with her,” I argued, annoyed. “We haven't. Not yet, anyway.”
“She slept at your house, and you didn't sleep with her?”
I shook my head, shrugging my shoulders. “It's not like that. It's not a hook up, or a fling, or a benefit sort of thing. I really, really like her.”
“The real deal?” Willie asked, crossing his arms.
I nodded. “Very real deal.”
He stood up, tossing his water bottle into the trash, before he turned to me. “My lips are sealed, indefinitely.”
“Thank you,” I sighed, running a hand through my hair. “I just don't know how she views us, so I don't want to jump to any wild ideas.”
He laughed, pulling his jacket over his shoulders. “Mate, I don't think you need to worry about that.”
After he left, I sent Lily a text, though she was in the middle of her shift. I was surprised when she replied.
Niall: How's it goin?
Lily: :-/
Niall: Sorry, babe. :(
Lily: Have a good night?
Niall: Yeh, played fifa with Willie. Good day with your mum?
Lily: My credit card is still steaming, so yes!
I let her get back to her job after a few more texts, though I could tell she didn't want to mess with it tonight. I cleaned up the kitchen and took a quick shower before I retired to bed, falling asleep with the television on, my phone on the pillow in case she called.
Hours later, I woke up, my heart racing. The phone was vibrating, and my doorbell buzzing over and over again. Seeing her name on the caller ID, I jumped out of bed, tripping over blankets, and pulled a pair of sweats over my hips before running to the front door.
With her left index finger repeatedly pressing the doorbell, and her right index finger pressing my contact info in her phone, Lily stood on my doorstep, desperate for my attention. She looked tired, her eyes dark, standing in a pair of short fleece shorts and a thin t-shirt, shivering in the wind.
“What the hell, Lily? Are you okay?” I asked, dragging her in and closing the door behind me.
“I called over and over again, you never picked up, so I--”
“It's okay!” I interrupted, turning for the blanket on the couch to wrap around her. “Why didn't you-”
“Niall?”
I stopped, turning to her. “What's wrong, Lily Pad?”
She shrugged, her teeth chattering, lips blue. “Nothing.”
I picked up the blanket and stepped back to her, wrapping it around her shoulders. “Why are you ringing my doorbell at four in the morning?”
“I just really wanted to be next to you,” she answered, honestly, shrugging her shoulders. “I wanted to be with you.”
I stood frozen in place, surprised by her words, by her honesty. “What?”
She nodded once, stepping into me, her chest flush against me, and pressed her lips to mine. She sighed as I placed my hands to her hips, giving her a gentle squeeze before I pulled away. “You're okay, then? Nothings wrong?”
“No,” she whispered. “Everything is fine. I'm sorry I woke you up, I shouldn't have-”
“I'm glad you did,” I interrupted, pressing a finger to her lips to silence her. “I've missed you all day long.”
“The longer I stayed on the phone with those creeps, the more I wished I was with you,” she mumbled, closing her eyes. “I just feel...dirty.”
I smiled, knowingly. “C'mon, follow me.”
I took her hand and pulled her down the hall, into my bedroom, and pushed open my master bathroom door. “Sit down,” I said, pointing to the bathroom counter. “Gimmie just a sec.”
She did what I asked, lifting herself up and sitting on the counter, kicking her bare feet. She slumped over, resting her head against the wall, her eyes droopy.
I turned on the shower and waited for the water to heat before I turned to her, beckoning her to me. She jumped down and stepped to me, dragging her feet. I kissed her once, softly, before pulling her t-shirt over her head, letting it fall. I tugged her shorts down her hips and she kicked them to the side. She didn't flinch as I tugged her panties past her hips, nor when I unhooked her bra. She just let them fall to the ground, her big blue eyes looking directly into mine. I began untangling her ponytail and, once I had pulled the tie from it, I kissed her on the forehead and pulled open the shower door. “I'll wait right out here with a warm towel.”
She cocked her head to the side for a moment before shaking her head. “No.” Instead, she reached for my sweats and pulled them down, then repeated the same to my boxers. “Come with me,” she said, pointing to the shower.
“Ladies first.”
She walked in and pressed her back to the wall, watching me as I closed the shower door. She opened her arms and wrapped them around me, pressing her face into my chest, her grip around me tight. I shifted my feet, pulling her from the wall and under the water. We stood there for a long time, letting the hot water run over us, standing completely still beneath it. I held her until she lifted her head and pressed a kiss to my neck. “You're the best, Niall,” she whispered.
I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead. “Let's scrub you down, yeah?”
She nodded, smiling. She watched as I loaded up my bright purple loofah with shower gel, laughing. “Purple?”
“Shut up, they don't make these things in manly colors! Hope you don't mind smelling like me.”
She shook her head as I spun her around, rubbing the loofah over her back. “I kept your tshirt because it smelled like you.”
I smiled, lathering up her shoulders. “You're welcome to an entire closet filled with tshirts.”
I spun her around again and gave her a smile as I rubbed the loofah over her chest. She gave me a funny look, so I pulled away. “What's wrong?”
“Why aren't you looking at me?”
“I am, I'm making direct eye contact with you..?”
She shook her head. “That's not what I mean. Why aren't you looking at me?”
“Oh,” I muttered, bringing the loofah back to her skin. “You didn't say I could.”
She narrowed her eyes, her hand flying to my wrist. “What kind of bullshit is that?”
“Sorry?” I was lost. “You're mad? Why?”
“Are you always this...considerate?” she mumbled. She wasn't angry.
I shrugged. “I just...I didn't want to do anything you weren't okay with.”
She sighed, shaking her head. “You're more than I bargained for,” she muttered.
“What's that mean?”
She looked up, directly into my eyes. “I'm going to fall in love with you.”
She never gave me a chance to gape at her. She pulled the loofah from my fingertips and instructed me to spin around, pressing the soap to my shoulders, while I stood, silenced. Willie was right; I had nothing to worry about.
“Hey,” I turned around, backing her into the wall. “Why aren't you looking at me?” I pressed, putting her on the spot just as she had done to me.
She smirked, then bit down on her lower lip. “I already did,” she replied, her gaze dragging down my body. My stomach dropped to my feet once her eyes hit my waist. Just knowing she was looking caused my dick to twitch and I closed my eyes, shaking my head, embarrassed.
“Ooh, it's got tricks!” she laughed.
“Oh my god,” I groaned, shaking my head. “Not fair.”
She reached out with a gentle hand, but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand to my chest. “Don't start something you don't intend to finish,” I said, my voice low.
She cocked her eyebrows and smiled. “I think I'm ready to get out of the shower.”
I turned off the water and exited, grabbing a towel. I turned back to her and wrapped it around her before grabbing one for myself. I wrapped it around my waist and pulled open the top drawer by the sink, pulling out a brush. “C'mere,” I called, beckoning her forward with my hand. She smiled, slowly coming to me, turning with her back to me. I was gentle as I brought the brush through her hair, brushing until all the tangles were gone. I tossed the brush to the counter, draped her hair over her left shoulder, and brushed my lips over her shoulder, trailing soft kisses all the way up her neck. She turned, intending to kiss me, but I ignored her, wrapping her hair around my fist and softly pulling her head back, exposing her neck for my lips. I kissed across her neck and along her collar bones, not leaving a patch of skin untouched. When I was satisfied, I lifted my head and found her lips and kissed her slowly, letting my tongue drag against her bottom lip. She was breathless when I finally pulled away, her eyes wide and bright.
“Can I look? I asked, my lips brushing against her ear. “It's okay to say no.”
She never spoke, but her hands came to the top of her towel and she pulled it loose. It gathered at her feet in a heap, leaving me with nothing but bare skin.
I shook my head and pulled the towel from my waist, wrapping it around her. “Not like this,” I mumbled. “One minute.”
She nodded, resting against the wall. She watched as I pulled a spare toothbrush from the bottom drawer, passing it to her with a glob of toothpaste. We brushed our teeth together and I turned out the lights, leading her back into the bedroom. We stopped at the foot of the bed where I turned to her and tugged at the towel. It fell from her body easily, and I tossed it aside, pressing my body against hers, finding her lips with my own. “Lay back,” I whispered between kisses.
Once she was comfortable, I crawled over her and started from the beginning; trailing warm kisses across her shoulders and neck, learning the contours of her body with gentle lips and soft touches. I gave special attention to freckles and scars, kissing them twice, trailing my tongue over them in hopes of healing whatever hurt she felt. She squirmed as I tasted the skin at the swell of her chest, sighing softly as I licked at the peaks. She giggled, twitching, as I nipped at her ribs, her back arched as I softly bit down on her hip bone. I sat up and instructed her to roll over. While my lips moved up her spine, counting each vertebrae, I let my hands wander along the expanse of her back, rubbing away at the kinks in her muscles. I moved to her legs, a long trail of kisses down the backs of legs, her knees ticklish. I twisted her back over and gave the fronts of her legs the same attention, starting at her ankles and making my way up. I kissed a warm stripe along her hips, staying away from where we both wanted my mouth to be, saving that for another night. I made my way back up, kissing a line straight up her stomach, pausing at her belly button, licking at the area between her breasts, before I finally got back to her lips. She kissed me hungrily, her fingers delving into my hair as she pressed her lips against mine over and over again.
“You are so beautiful, Lily,” I said into her lips, holding her face between my hands. “You are so beautiful.”
“Your turn,” she whispered, leaving one last kiss to my lips, giving me a gentle push. I lay back and relaxed against the pillow as she situated herself on top of me. While she had laid back with her eyes closed, I propped my neck up, because I wanted to watch. I watched as her lips made contact with my skin, I watched as her tongue slipped past her lips to lick at freckles. I watched as her fingers gently combed through my chest hair and the hair below my belly button. She kissed each of my ribs and continued her journey across my body. She took my breath away at my left knee, her tongue slipping from her mouth and softly licking up the entire expanse of the scar that lined my knee. I rolled over when she asked, fisting the blankets in my hands as her warm breath brushed at the skin behind my ear. When she was done, her body sprawled out on top of mine, fingers sifting through my hair, I just hoped I'd made her feel as good as she'd made me feel.
She lifted her head from my chest and kissed me softly, resting the tip of her nose against mine. “I want you so badly,” she whispered, twisting her head to kiss me again.
While her words stirred up more longing for her, I shook my head. “Let's wait,” I whispered. “I want you more than anything, but let's wait.”
For a second, I was worried I'd wound her spirit with my rejection, but instead, she kissed me harder. She was gasping for air when she finally pulled away, her fingers splayed across my cheek. “You're so much more than I bargained for.”
I wrapped my arms around her, tucking her head beneath my chin. “Do you have class tomorrow?”
“No, the whole day is open.”
“Stay with me,” I said, kissing the top of her head. “The whole day, just stay.”
Her shoulders rose as she yawned. “Okay,” she whispered, sleepily. “You've convinced me.”
That night, I slept better than I had in months, holding her naked skin against my own. Every time I was pulled from sleep, she was completely wrapped around me, her bare skin pressed flush against mine. I woke up at one point, hearing her hands slap gently against the mattress. “What's wrong?” I whispered, sitting up.
“Where's your hand?”
I pulled my arm from under the pillow and waved it in front of her. She scooted back into me, slipping her fingers between mine, and closed her eyes, wrapping my arm over her waist. She never said another word, fast asleep now that she'd pulled me close enough. I closed my eyes and concentrated on her deep breaths, realizing that, I too, was going to fall in love with her.
Waking with her in my bed was a good feeling. I laid beside her for nearly an hour and watched her sleep, watched her eyelids flutter. I dared to reach out for her, and she slept so deeply that my touch didn’t rouse her. I skimmed shaky fingertips across her face, all along the contours of her skin, the dips and the hollows. I had just brushed my fingertips across her cheek when her eyes fluttered open. She blinked slowly for a few moments before she spoke.
“I could do this forever.”
“Do what?” I whispered, tangling my fingers with hers on the pillows.
“Wake up next to you,” she said, simply.
I grinned, blushing. “Sleep okay?”
She nodded. “Better than I have in awhile. Talk to me,” she requested.
“Twenty questions?” I laughed.
She shrugged. “Yeah, that’ll do.”
“What's your best friends name?” I asked, toying with her fingers. I gently tapped the pads of my fingers against hers, one by one.
“Childhood best friend? Or the person who's going to grow old with me in the nursing home?” she asked, rubbing her bare foot down my leg.
“Childhood,” I nodded, shivering as her cold feet pressed into my legs. “How'd you meet?”
She nuzzled into the crook of my neck further. “Ummm...Sofie. She lived a few houses down from us.” She smiled, remembering. “The day we moved into our house, I was outside in the yard playing by myself, staying out of the movers way. She rode her bike down the street and asked if I wanted to see her doll house. I didn't even ask my mom if it was okay, I just jumped on my bike and we played Barbie's for hours.” She laughed, shaking her head. “Later that night, when my mom came to tell me to come home, I thought I was in so much trouble. But, it turned out, my mom and Sofie's dad worked together. Sofie's dad called my mom earlier that day and told her where I was.”
I smiled, imagining Lily as a little girl. “You guys were set up to be friends. Who will you be in the nursing home with?”
“Belle,” she stated, matter of factly.
“And how did you meet Belle? Does she have a beastly boyfriend?” I asked, giving her a kiss to the forehead.
“Don't tease,” she laughed. “Actually? I don't remember much.”
“What? She's your best friend, and you don't know how you met?” I attacked her ribs with my fingertips.
“Let me explain!” she cried, laughing, pushing my fingers away. “We met on a cruise, I know that much! We were both on cruises with our families. That cruise was horrid, too,” she said, rolling her eyes. “I assumed we were going somewhere tropical, because it was the dead of winter! Guess where my parents bought a cruise to.”
“Where?”
“Alaska! A cruise to Alaska!” she yelled, rolling her eyes. “It was gorgeous, but it was freezing! Anyway, the first night of the cruise, I had sort of met this boy, and I fully intended on sleeping with him, just for the hell of it.”
“Did you?” I asked, amused, though oddly jealous.
“No, and you want to know why?” I nodded. “Because Princess Belle got lost on her way back to her room, she was on the wrong level. She just kept jamming her key into the door and kept trying to pry the door open! He pulled his pants back up and opened the door and politely told her to get lost,” she laughed.
“That's how you became friends?” I shouted, hardly believing it. “She cock blocked you!?”
She laughed loudly, squeezing her eyes shut. “No! The next morning, at breakfast, I saw her. She waited for my parents to walk away and then she ran over and apologized. And we were inseparable for the rest of the trip.”
“Did the plates and cups sing you guys a song?” I asked, blocking her hand as she moved to slap me.
“Be nice!” she giggled.
“Fine!” I promised. “Why don't you remember meeting her?” I asked, gently burying my hands into her hair.
“We were drunk, all day, every day,” she stated, nonchalantly. “After the cruise, we didn't speak again. And then, when I moved into my dorm, she ended up being my roommate.”
“That's very good luck,” I smiled, nudging her with my arm.
She shook her head. “No. That's fate.”
We had slept most of the day away. The sun was rising when we finally fell asleep, and now it had reached its peak in the sky, and we had barely been awake an hour. We both woke at random intervals, reaching for the other in a sleep deprived stupor. Though the memory was fuzzy, I remembered waking to her lips pressed against mine, her body flush against me. When I wasn't awake, reaching for her to pull me back into sleep, I was dreaming of her.
She shifted next to me, the sheet covering her chest falling to her stomach as she stretched. I was more brave today than I was last night as I leaned over and left a warm, wet kiss to the peak of her chest. She squealed, pushing me away, laughing. “You're naughty.”
I shrugged, smirking as I laid my head back against the pillow. At one point while we slept, she woke and sat up in bed, peering over the edge of the mattress, her eyes skimming across the floor.
“'s'wrong?” I asked, leaning over to her, leaving a lazy kiss to her shoulder.
“I'm cold,” she had whispered back, clutching the blankets to her chest. “I need clothes.”
My floor was bare of any clothing, and I was too exhausted to get out of bed to find her something to wear, and I liked the feeling of her bare skin against mine.
“C'mere,” I said, wrapping my arm around her stomach, dragging her back to the center of the bed. “Lemme do it.”
I picked up my heavy body and rolled over, pulling her into my chest in a big bear hug. She burrowed into my warmth as I pulled the blankets up to her ears and tucked the blankets around her body. She wiggled her foot, kicking my legs apart, just enough room to snake her leg in between mine, and she sighed, her breath hot against my neck. “Better?” I whispered, holding her tightly.
She nodded, relaxing in my arms. “Better.”
It made me smile that she was still naked. Even though we'd been awake awhile, she was still wrapped in nothing but my grey sheets. I leaned over and reached for her face, gently pulling her to me. She smiled into the kiss, playfully biting down onto my lower lip. “I like kissing you,” I whispered against her lips. I moved my lips languidly against hers, savoring the texture of her plump bottom lip and the taste of her bubble gum pink tongue.
“Kiss me more,” she requested, lacing her fingers with mine. “Like they do in the movies. Kiss me like that.”
I nodded once, savoring one last languid stroke of my tongue against hers before I rolled over, pinning her beneath me. I brought one hand to her waist, softly trailing my fingers against her skin, smirking against her mouth as I felt her shudder beneath my touch. She moaned softly, a sound of pure pleasure, and gripped my hair. I pulled away from her lips and left a kiss to her jaw, looking down at her body beneath me, pale skin against pale skin. I went back to her mouth and sighed against her lips. “I could kiss you forever,” I whispered.
I was treading lightly, the blood in my veins all headed south, and the only thing separating her and I was our agreement to wait. Waiting for what, I didn't know, but we were waiting.
“Can I touch you? I whispered, surprised to hear those words coming out of my mouth.
She opened her eyes and looked at me, reading me, before she nodded her head. I sighed, relieved, and kissed her again. I let my fingers make a slow trail down her body while my lips continued to kiss her breathless. Her legs were bent, knees together, but she didn't hesitate to spread them for me as I laid my hand to her knees. My fingertips danced along her skin as I traveled down her thighs, closer and closer to where we both wanted me to be. Her breath caught as I reached her inner thighs, that area of her skin milky white and soft, sensitive, and her hands flew to my biceps, squeezing roughly.
“Shh, shh, shhh, “ I whispered. “Relax. I just want to make you feel good.”
She nodded, tilting her head to kiss me again.
I let my fingers dance around her skin for a few more moments while I sent up a quick prayer that I wouldn't fuck this up. “You're sure this is okay?” I asked again, giving her a chance to back out.
She nodded, taking in a deep breath. “Touch me.”
I made a loose fist with my hand and brought my knuckles to her skin, grazing at the flesh. She only blinked slowly, looking up at me, giving me a subtle nod of encouragement. I slowly pointed a finger and took a deep breath as I gently toyed with her, working slowly. I was glad to find her wet, pleased because that meant I'd been doing something right. I nuzzled my cheek into her knee and looked up at her, biting down on her lower lip. “This okay?”
She shrugged, giving me a teasing smile. “C'mon, Niall, don't be shy. Play me like your guitar.”
I laughed, resting my forehead to her knee for a second before looking back up. “Don't hold back.”
“Never,” she whispered, relaxing further into the blankets, her eyelids falling shut.
Now that she wasn't watching me, I felt a little more confident. It'd been awhile since I'd been this up close and personal with a girl, and the butterflies in my empty stomach were raging. I kissed her knee and looked down at my hand, watching as I dipped one finger past her entrance, collecting the wetness from her, and gently rubbing it over her clit. I watched the muscles in her stomach clench and I smiled to myself. Another sign that I was doing something right.
Once I had her properly gripping the sheets, I stopped, and slid my finger back into her, holding my breath as I watched her jaw fall slack, her fingers fisting the sheet tighter. I rubbed along her walls, feeling every groove, until I found the spot I'd been searching for, her gasp indicating that I'd hit jackpot. She hummed low in her throat and I closed my eyes, swearing under my breath.
I removed my finger from her again and returned to her clit, her body jerking as I applied pressure. She sucked in a deep breath of air, holding it, and I watched as her cheeks dyed pink. Her bottom lip was white as she bit down on it, and her fingers wrapped around the sheets were, too.
Letting go of the air in her lungs, she exhaled slowly, her eyelids fluttering open to look into mine. I gave her a soft smile, which she returned, and unclenched her fist, holding up two fingers. “Please?”
I didn't nod to affirm my actions, instead I surprised her by pulling away from her clit and slipping two rough, callused fingers past her folds. She moaned lowly, that sound I loved to hear, and her eyes rolled back into her head as her hips followed the patterns of my fingers. I turned my wrist over, rubbing my callused fingers over the spongy bit of her upper wall and a grin broke out on my face as she moaned loudly, my name slipping past her lips. With my thumb pressed to her clit and my two longest fingers buried deep inside her warmth, I had her shuddering within minutes.
As she grew closer, her body began to shake harder, and she instinctively began to close her legs. I leaned in more, my broad shoulders preventing her from shutting herself away from pleasure. “Niall, I--” she cut off, her eyes rolling back into her head, another moan emitting from deep in her throat. She sucked in another deep breath and bit down on her bottom lip, her thighs shaking uncontrollably.
With more bravery than I thought I had, I rolled over onto my stomach without her noticing and lifted my thumb from her clit, replacing it with my mouth.
She shot up off the mattress as I made contact with her warm center, clutching onto my hair, pushing my face lower. I swirled my tongue in circles, flicking over her clit, feeling her body jolt, shiver, and shake from every movement of my tongue.
Though I was between her legs, she was still trying to close herself off, her knees knocking into the sides of my head. I withdrew my fingers from her an pressed them to her thighs, pressing them down into the mattress, and giving me more room to lick, suck, and kiss.
“Oh my god,” she sighed through clenched teeth. “Niall, I-”
“Shhh,” I whispered, removing my lips from her flesh. “You're almost there, sit tight.”
I licked at her again, softly, giving her time to calm down before I leaned back in and brushed against her with the very tip of my tongue, circling her entrance.
“C'mon,” I encouraged her, flicking her clit with my tongue. “You're so close, Lily, c'mon.”
My eyes were glued to her face, needing to see the way she came, not ashamed to admit that seeing her writhing in my sheets had me uncomfortably hard, as well. I sat up on my knees, leaving one hand rubbing furiously at the apex of her thighs, the other reaching for her face. “Look at me,” I demanded, softly, gripping her chin in my hand. “Open your eyes, babe, lemme see.”
As though her eyelids weighed a ton, she blinked rapidly before finally holding her eyes open. Her eyes flashed as they met with mine and she whimpered as I left a soft kiss to her lips. “C'mon, Lily,” I encouraged, not flinching as her fingernails dug into the skin of my biceps.
I pulled my fingers from her clit and she gasped, her eyes widening. “Niall!”
“Shhh,” I whispered, kissing her quickly, pushing my tongue past her lips as I slipped my fingers back into her center, her walls instantly clenching, trapping my fingers.
“Niall,” she breathed, her eyes wide. “Oh my-”
“That's it,” I whispered. “Just let it happen, c'mon, Lily.”
I waited for her to reach the uncomfortable climax, that area where you're so close you can feel the blood rushing to your head, but you're held in limbo, unable to move, breathe, or speak. I pulled from her and pressed my fingers gently to her clit and the air in her lungs rushed out in a loud moan, her hips gyrating for more friction, her fingers clawing my arm for more.
I gave it to her, pressing roughly to her clit, and watched the way she came, her hips grinding into the palm of my hand. “Good girl,” I whispered, letting her ride out her high. “You look so beautiful, Lily.”
Her eyes slowly opened after her hips had stilled, and she watched as I pulled my fingers away from her throbbing core. Her cheeks were stained the most delicious shade of pink, and her lips were red and swollen. Her auburn hair was a tangled mess, spread out against my pillows from all of her thrashing about. I watched as her chest heaved, up and down as she slowly caught her breath.
Her eyes were icy blue when they met with mine. “No one has ever encouraged me before,” she whispered. “That was fucking incredible.”
I hummed in agreement, tangling my fingers hers, resting our hands on her stomach. “I want to see that every day.”
“Why?” she whispered.
I turned my head, the tips of our noses meeting. “Why? Because that was beauty, in its purest form, that was...Fuck, Lillian, that was sexy, the look on your face...knowing I did that to you? Christ, I'll be thinking about that for weeks.” I ran a hand through my hair and over my face, groaning into my hand. “I can't stop thinking about it now. The look on your face was—honestly, Lily, it was just incredible.”
“Can I tell you a secret?” she asked, looking up at the ceiling, her cheeks blushing darker pink.
I nodded.
She smiled, embarrassed, grinning widely. “No one has ever done that before. Not really, anyway, I always faked it.”
I sat up, astonished. “No one-- You've never...You've never came before?”
She shook her head. “Not by the work of someone else, no. It's always been me.”
“But...how? And why?” I stared at her, perplexed, and she just shrugged.
“They just weren't... I guess I was waiting for you to come along.”
I barked out a laugh, pulling my legs up and resting my elbows on my knees. “Hmmmm,” I hummed, my cheeks sore from smiling. “My ego is huge right now.”
She giggled, hiding her face in the pillows. “Proud of yourself?”
I nodded my head, laughing. “Yeah. Yeah, I am.” I laughed again, laying back, pulling my arms up behind my head. “I am the fucking man!” I yelled into my empty house, grunting loudly. “Fuck yes!”
She laughed quietly beside me. “You are the fucking man, Horany Toad. Would you like a reward?”
I nodded, pulling her into my chest as she sat up. “Yes, I would, c'mere.” I puckered my lips as she moved in closer, but she halted, cocking her head to the side before a sly smile took over her lips.
She placed an index finger to my lips, giggling as I kissed the tip of her finger. “Shhh,” she ordered, swinging her hips over mine. “You have to be good, okay?”
“Okay,” I nodded, gripping her hips, attempting to drag her closer to me, but she shook her head, slipping her body even lower.
“It's your turn,” she said, bending to place a kiss to the center of my chest. “It's only fair.”
I shook my head, reaching for her hand. “You don't have to, Lily, it's-”
“I want to.”
Her voice halted me, it wasn't sweet and teasing, it was demanding and dominant. She meant business. I raised both arms, surrendering. She gave me a sweet smile and began a slow, torturous trail of wet kisses down my stomach, her teeth nipping, only to be soothed by the warmth of her soft tongue. It felt good, I was nervous, and a little self conscious, and more than completely turned on as she pulled her body lower, the tip of my dick brushing between her breasts. I groaned lowly, throwing an arm over my eyes. “Shitshitshitshit,” I mumbled, feeling my skin redden.
She giggled, sweet and girly, lifting her hands from my stomach and slipping them down to my hips. I could feel her breath against me, just above where I so desperately needed her, and the hair on the back of my neck stood on end. She blew a cool stream of air down onto the tip and I lurched, humming my praise, just before an awful thought occurred to me.
“Wait!” I yelled, jumping up, reaching for her face. “You've done this before, right? You said no one had ever...ya know, for you, but...have you done this?”
She laughed, sitting up on her knees, placing both hands on my shoulders, and giving me a push back to the mattress. “Yes,” she reassured me. “I have. But, even if I hadn't, I'd still want to do this for you.”
“You don't-”
“You agreed to be good,” she argued, her hands back at my hips. “You're not being good. Be good, Niall. Relax.”
I winced, running a hand through my hair. “Lily, I-”
“Relax,” she demanded, glaring at me, a small smile on her lips. “I just want to make you feel good.”
I sighed, nodding. “Okay,” I whispered, resting my head against the pillow. I closed my eyes and she returned to where she'd been, her mouth so close to my sensitive head that my hips squirmed. Visually, I pictured Lily's mouth. Her mouth was very pretty, small and pink. Her lips were soft and warm, her tongue sweet, pretty white teeth. Just visualizing her mouth had my nerves on end, but imagining her pretty mouth doing something so...dirty had me squirming.
As her soft, puckered lips left a sweet kiss to the underside of my dick, right at the base, I gritted my teeth and let out a breath. The rest of her kisses were short, along the length of my shaft, but when she reached the tip, she paused for dramatic effect. My skin was absolutely buzzing, and I was silently begging, “do it do it do it” and, finally, her warm lips wrapped around the tip, her tongue flicking at the slit in a slow French kiss.
“Fuck!” I yelled, my toes curling, sitting up on my elbows to see.
She pulled away, licking her lips, and giggled, giving me a sexy wink. With her eyes latched onto mine, she opened her mouth again and flicked her tongue out, like a kitten lapping up milk from a bowl. I groaned, my head rolling back onto my shoulders. “Lillian,” I scolded, shaking my head. “Christ.”
I lifted my heavy head back up and looked at her, crouched down between my legs. She looked like a goddess, her hair pulled over her shoulder, eyes cerulean blue, her tongue lapping at me, lips pink. I sighed, reaching out to collect her hair, holding it out of her face. “You're a good girl,” I whispered, rubbing my thumb across her cheek.
She nearly beamed bright as the sun, and I had a revelation; she liked to be encouraged. She said it herself that no one had ever encouraged her, and the look in her eyes as she said it was...appreciation.
“You are so good for me,” I muttered, smoothing her hair. “Can you be bad for me?”
She nodded, her lips wrapped around the tip of my dick. “Mmhmm,” she hummed. The vibrations from her mouth shot through me and I closed my eyes, gasping in air.
“Shit,” I breathed, looking back down at her. She smirked, proud of herself.
“Lay back,” she said, “And let me bad.”
I caressed her cheek once more before I did as she said, laying back against the pillows, keeping her soft hair in my hands. I took one deep breath and let it go slowly, preparing myself, but I wasn't prepared for the warmth of her tongue to press to my base, dragging wet and slow up to the very tip. Before my moan had even left my lips, I was sucking in more surprised air as she took me in, her lips warm and wet around me.
I groaned when she stopped moving, just holding me tightly in her mouth. Short of breath, I looked up to find her eyes already looking into mine, her mouth full, her painted fingernails resting at my base. “You look so sexy, Lillian,” I breathed out, my lungs frozen in my chest.
Her eyes flashed and I smiled warmly at her, slowly gyrating my hips against her mouth. She responded, opening her mouth completely and pulling away, being careful not to touch my skin as she did so. I watched the liquid slide down my dick, pooling at the base, and saw Lily open her mouth again. She was sucking as she met the tip, her cheeks hollowed out, and she sucked all the way down my length. Her mouth was tight and warm and I was dizzy, spewing encouraging words at her in between my shortness of breath and the profanities that wouldn't stop spilling from my lips.
My arms gave out again and I lay back. I had no control over my limbs, my hip were thrusting towards her mouth, my hands pulling at her hair. I was afraid I was hurting her, but she moaned every time I tugged particularly hard, and I took that as a good thing. I bit down on my lip and gritted my teeth, rolling my hips against her mouth, feeling her throat constrict as my tip nudged her. I groaned again, holding myself there as her mouth worked me harder and harder.
I was close, she had pulled me to the uncomfortable resting place, wanting so badly to finish, but needing something else to drive it home. I sat up and tugged her hair, pulling her off my dick, a confused look on her face as she licked her lips. “Lick at it, like you did before, please,” I rushed out, my dick so hard it was nearing painful.
She smirked and nodded, licking her lips before her tongue flicked forward at my tip. My stomach clenched and I grunted her name, squeezing my eyes closed as I pulled on her hair. She continued to flick at the tip, but I was still held in limbo, desperate to come. As I closed my eyes and cursed, she opened her mouth and sucked in the tip, flicking her tongue at the slit. That was the home run, the grand slam.
I collapsed, my hips rolling slowly into her mouth as I came. I dropped her hair and threw my arm over my eyes, a long, drawn out moan in the sound of her name pooling from deep in my throat.
Once I was done, she gently licked at me, cleaning me up, before crawling up my body, dropping her lips to mine. I didn't move, I lay completely paralyzed beneath her, my heart racing, drawing in slow, deep breaths. My eyes were too heavy to open, so I left them closed. She kissed me slowly, though I didn't kiss her back, all of the energy having left my body.
Finally, when I gained a bit of control over myself, I lifted one hand from the bed and placed it at her lower back, giving her a squeeze. She hummed into my chest, nuzzling her head under my chin. I sighed, rubbing my hands over her back. “I'm sorry if I was rough with you.”
She shook her head. “You weren't.”
I dragged my eyelids open and looked at her. “You're incredible. In every sense of the word, you are incredible.”
She smiled, hiding her face into my chest.
I smiled, humming under my breath. “You were great,” I whispered. “Such a good girl.” I felt her smile against my chest.
I closed my eyes again and wrapped my other arm around her back, holding her tightly. The last thing I felt before falling into an exhausted nap were her lips, dragging slowly against my chest. She sighed and settled down, and soon, her breathing matched my own.