A Broken Heart

Characters

Characters

Melanie Roberts

Melanie could be described as a friendly and outgoing nineteen year old with two loving and supportive parents who gave her the best life. She was fortunate enough to go on vacations a couple times a year, Most people would consider this life to be an ultimate dream.

Theo
Theo is the father of Melanie and is a very hardworking businessman. The company he is part of has allowed him to take his family to popular destinations and gives him the comfort he needs

Sadie

Sadie is the wife of Theo for almost twenty years and they have two beautiful girls,she was a hairdresser but when she got pregnant with Melanie she had to stop for awhile and be the responsible parent so now she does it more on the side as a hobby

Carly

Carly is the little sister of Melanie and is turning five she could be described as a very curious child who loves to smile and make people feel good her favorite thing to do is puddle jump and sing because of her daddy she has been able to learn a new language.

Sophia

Sophia is the older sister of Sadie and is also the aunt to Melanie and Carly. Sophia and Sadie were always close growing up but when she decided to move to a different state it made it harder to have physical contact on a daily basis. Sophia studied massage therapy all through university and eventually opened up a spa in her area which has been very successful to this day.

Joel

Joel is the son of Brian and also the older brother to Markus. Joel is your typical blue eyed cutie who skateboards in his spare time and cares a lot about his family. For as long as he could remember he has always been interested in the aspects of anything with a board that gets your adrenaline pumping.

Markus

Markus is the little brother to Joel and is seven years old, he can be described as the outcast with not many friends but also has a very bright imagination

Brian

Brian is the father to Joel and Markus. Brian was married to his loving wife of several years and could be described as a family man most of the time, everything changed when his wife passed from cancer he became a heavy alcoholic and had violent rage.

Antonio

Antonio is Melanie's husband of several years who has a career in the emergency field and has a major in marketing which keeps him financially stable he was born in Spain but grew up in the Florida area and has been living here ever since with his wife in a 3 bedroom house.

Miya Rose

Miya Rose is the daughter of Antonio and Melanie she is outgoing and talented she also attends the school of theatrical arts which has lots of makeup,dancing and acting which is a big passion of hers she has a brother who is super athletic and they are super close.

Noah

Noah is the son of Melanie and Antonio he is super athletic and attends University which has a really good scholarship for sports and medicine he enjoys snowboarding,going to the gym, partying and hanging with his good friends.