A Broken Heart

The Engagement

Over the course of the year my aunt and Brian started getting really serious Brian decided to surprise my aunt by taking her to a fancy dinner which went really well after they were done they walked down to the pier and watched the stars and Sophia noticed Brian acting all nervous and asked if he was okay after a long speech he got down on one knee and asked my aunt to marry him caught completely off guard she agreed and gave him a huge kiss and held each other close. The two of them decided that it was better to wait until tomorrow to tell the kids.

The next morning my aunt and Brian leave the hotel and drive over to the house hearing a knock i run downstairs and open the door surprised to see my aunt i let them both in and they asked if Joel and the kids were awake calling their names they all come and we head into the living room and then Sophia and Brian both looked at each other like they didn't know what to do and they eventually told us that they were engaged and my aunt flashed her ring.

Joel and I looked at each other in a panicked and disgusted look which eventually led to a very awkward situation I will always love Joel but because we are going to be a family nothing can ever happen again.