A Broken Heart

The Pregnancy

Antonio and I have been happily married for several years and we decided that it was time to discuss about having a child and some options in case the natural way was difficult we began trying for a good week and a half and then one day I began feeling really sick and I thought it was something serious so I scheduled an appointment with the doctors. The doctor confirmed that I am pregnant and the steps to take to ensure I raise my baby to full term. Throughout my pregnancy I maintained a healthy diet high in folic acid and did prenatal yoga 3 times a week until I got to a point where it was difficult to do anything but be on bed rest.

A few more months went by before it was time to have the baby the contractions became a lot closer and immediately rushed to the hospital and ended up being in labour for multiple hours before the arrival of our beautiful daughter Miya Rose. I am so happy that my husband was able to handle being in the room and took a picture and video of me holding her in my arms, my aunt basically became like a grandmother figure for my daughter and i am over joyed. We decided to convert the spare bedroom into the nursery and made sure to have the baby monitors on hand at all times, When Miya got old enough we decided to try for another child and ended up having a baby boy named Noah.