A Broken Heart

The Nightmare From Hell

One day Antonio and I decided to bring the kids to my aunts house for a family visit, dinner and have quality time with "grandpa" which they always liked since we don't get to see them that often. I was able to have a decent conversation with my aunt and she agreed to let the kids stay over night so that Antonio and I can have some quality time which was needed, we went and picked up the kids the next morning and did a few errands before going back home, about a week later we decide to take the kids camping for the the first time ever which is going to be a little different but should be fun.

I decide to go for a quick walk around the campground to get some fresh air and then I get a random text from Joel saying "Hey hows my dad and your aunt doing?" I thought it was weird considering that he has their number so I ignore the message and begin picking up pace by doing a jog and clearing the air when out of nowhere I run into the one person I hoped I wouldn't see my ex Joel also known as my step brother by marriage. "Hey Melanie how are you? what a weird surprise to see you here" I immediately began panicking and sweating I swore to myself that I stopped having feelings for him since we were going to be a family.

I can't have my children or husband involved in this. We moved to a quiet spot and he told me he came back because he made a big mistake by leaving town because he still loved me which hurt me a lot I told him that I loved him too but I can't be with him since were siblings he leaned over and tried to kiss me and I immediately pushed him off
" dude what the heck you're my brother gross, besides i'm happily married with two kids" He just gave me that stunned look and we dropped the topic I gave him a quick hug and left to go back to my husband and kids and it was never re surfaced.