Obsidian Crosses

Heather Heartless has been stuck inside all summer, and now she's bored with everything. A rift is vastly forming between the members of Green Day, especially between Mike and Billie Joe. Without the world's greatest band, how will things fare for the country? Desperately, Heather searches for a solution to the world's greatest problem. And then, an idea strikes her. What if she and Green Day were immortal? Then they could rule over the entire fucking world! Heather and Billie Joe could have all of North America and Europe, Tre could get Africa and Mike could get a small patch of land in antartica!

It just might be Heather's best idea yet!

Hello, my lovely and faithful readers, thanks for sticking with me this long. I'm sorry for not being able to post anything this summer I was in a terrible predicament. But, now you have a story that I'm so psyched about that I'm posting more than one chapter a day!

Sorry for being a bit vague with my description (I'mma bitch, LOL XOXO) but the contents within, are a bit special. It was inspired by an annoying prick commenting on Lithium Kisses. Thanks Sweetheart!

Warning: this fic contains swearing, sexy Billie Joe, violence, a disgruntled Mike and BLASPHEMOUS THOUGHTS!!