Obsidian Crosses

Boredom at the Black House

A/N: Alright, listen up people, I got into a bit of trouble last year so I wasn't able to post anything of my stories. And being locked in a room because some assholes think you're suicidal is not fun, would not suggest doing it. But, that's besides the point. Some good things did come out of it tho. I found some new bands I like, Hollywood Undead, I See Stars and Brokencyde. They're emo rap-core, so it's dark yet urban. U need to check dem bitches out! :) But, make no mistake, Green Day is still my first love and they always will be. This story is a shout-out to Josh4Christ74 who introduced me to my new favorite pairing Chriscariot. And without further comments, stay motherfucking (Arm)strong!!

It was another boring day at the Black House, filled with Hamsters and beer bottles being flung everywhere. I, Heather He@rtless, was going out of my fucking mind. Mike was being an asshole like usual and was holed up in his room, probably plotting my death. And, Tre had gotten stuck in the washing machine for the fifth time that week. He claimed he wanted to turn it into a new Olympic sport or something. It was a drag.

Sometimes pure chaos get's old quick. Sometimes being the president of such an advanced nation loses it's shiny sheen. Sometimes, even thinking of Pandora was getting old. I needed something better, because I was losing my mind. Sure, I could have a rockin' pop-punk summer festival again, but I always had those.

Something to cure the eternal boredom of my broken mind... I was like a junkie without their fix and like a DJ without their FX. And, then... An idea struck me! It came to me when I was looking at that dumb picture of Jesus in the Oval Office. I had always hated that guy, he and his menial long flowing light brown hair and idiotic smile. If you knew you were going to die on a piece of wood, why the hell would you be so happy?

My idea was so marvelous that I almost burst from happiness. I was going to go back in time, assassinate Jesus and become a God! Then, I could use my newfound immortality and super powers to increase Green Day's life span (not Mike though, he could die in a pit) and turn sexy black emo hair into a gene. I could also make sure that droopy goths, stinky punks and disgusting taco-eating cholos never existed!

Unsuspecting world, say hello to your new and improved God, Heather He@rtless!