Obsidian Crosses

Welcome to the Family

(A/N: Hi guys!! I have soooo much to tell you. I finally got a girlfriend! Her name is Abby, and she does covers of popular Green Day songs, and she's fucking British! British girls are so hott! Anyway, it's come to my attention that people have no fucking clue the difference is between emo and scene. Yesh, they are certainly similar, but definitely not the fucking same. So, here is an old video of mine to help all of you darlings know the difference XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWJ_-LGEovs (I put in my own picture at 2:33 RAWR, I'mma monster lol.) I'm gettin' a new account since my cousin kinda use it now and I give her inspirations for her stuff. so I'll keep ya posted And just so we're clear, Green Day is more emo than scene <3. Here's the next chappie. Stay (Arm)strong! XD

At this point, we were right in front of the Jewish temple. Billie Joe was busy signing autographs for our adoring fans. Half of the crowd was there to see Green Day and the other half was there to get mind-fucked by Jesus. Billie Joe slung his arm around Jesus and posed for some pictures. They would make such a cute couple if Jesus shaved off his ugly stubble beard. Half expecting Mike to make some sort of snide remark towards darling Billie Joe, I readied the presidential watch in his direction. I was going to singe his body so that it looked like the inside of the sun! Alas, to my surprise, Mike was actually being a decent person for once. Asshole. He always ruined my fun... Still, I had a chance to generate some good publicity for Green Day. I sneaked behind Jesus and slapped a Green Day beanie straight down on his holy head. Then, I draped a tiny heart-shaped hand grenade over his neck. Jesus froze for a second and quickly turned his head around, but it was too late, I was already long gone and people were snapping pictures of him wearing my beloved Green Day's merchandise. Billie Joe squeezed him tight and planted a big fat slobbery kiss on his cheek. Ah, the sweet sound of publicity! People were marveling over the pictures as if they had never seen an actual camera before. Jerusalem must have seriously sucked before I got hre.

The crowd starting chanting for Green Day to start rockin' out, and I had to calm them down. Then they started chanting for Jesus. "Green Day IS Jesus, you dumb motherfuckers...!" I snarled and wrenched a few of the adoring JC fans away from Billie Joe. Then, I uploaded the photos to the presidential watch and waited for them to make headlines all across the US of A. Peter and Luke were manning a hot dog stand, passing out Hebrew Nation hot-dogs to the Hebrew Nation. There was also a few merch stands open as well, with the rest of the disciples operating them. It was absolutely glorious seeing everyone so excited to support Green Day (although a few them thought that the black eyeliner we sold was edible). The Roman soldiers were completely confused, as they had been expecting some sort of riot. While the crowd was busying make themselves sexy and emo for the concert that night, I walked with Jesus, Billie Joe and Tre into the Jewish temple.

I was marveling at the number of marketing stalls in the temple itself, since you know, it is a fucking temple. A few people were exchanging money whilst several Jewish priests stood around lazily, looking absolutely bored. Those poor fellows, never having a chance to get laid or anything... Tre started sniffing the air and looked around worriedly. Nothing out of the ordinary was going on either, but Jesus had turned a ghostly pale. I patted him on the shoulder and sauntered up to the priests. The temple was freaking huge and maybe if I could convert their prudish asses, we could turn into the temple of Green Day! However, before I could unleash a torrent of poetic music onto the unknowing priests, Jesus walked over to one of the stands and promptly tipped it over. The priests suddenly scowled and started shouting at him. "You, you're that miserable lunatic with all of those followers, aren't you? What do you think you're doing?" Jesus turned around and simply stared at them. He had a pained look on his face. His golden brown hair was blowing softly in the wind. I'm not sure even Jesus knew what he was doing though.

"You've turned my Father's house into a den of thieves..." Jesus whispered, his words were mingled with sorrow. The priests looked at themselves and seemed as if they didn't know what to say. Tre suddenly burst into the tears while Billie Joe shook his head.

"I WANNA BE JUST LIKE YOU!!" Tre shrieked, grabbed his unicycle and began riding through the temple and smashing all of the carts and money changing tables. I just watched all of the madness in awe. Great job, Jesus, you awoke the dragon that is Tre and he is very hard to subdue at that point. The priests started angrily shouting about blasphemy and threatening to have Jesus put to death. Oh well, at least I would be able to absorb his powers easier. All of a sudden, one of the priests grabbed me by the hair and starting saying that a harlot like me should be stoned blahblahblah.... Holding onto my hair so tightly that it hurt, he started calling for the Romans to come into the temple so they could arrest Jesus and me. Jesus suddenly looked really pissed off and for some strange reason, the sky started to rumble. Wind gushed through the temple and knocked the priest straight into the wall, and I skidded off to the side. I was bewildered. But, Jesus knelt down beside me and helped me up. "I guard over my own like a mother hen watches over her chicks." Jesus whispered. I didn't know what to say. But watching the wind blow through his fluffy hair made him look so dark and powerful, it was as poetic as a razor-blade, cutting through my heart and leaving it to bleed obsidian crosses.. He was beginning to remind me of Billie Joe. "I will refuse you nothing." Jesus continued to whisper.

Well, then, I had a marvelous plan. Yes, Jesus would be crucial in helping Green Dya skyrocket to worldwide honor. "Well, JC, I want you to be on stage tonight with Green Day." I blurted out. Jesus flinched momentarily. "I want you to do backing vocals tonight as well. If you're the fucking messiah, then it shouldn't be difficult at all for you." I continued. Jesus was silent for a few moments and then nodded. I squealed happily and threw my arms around him, squeezing him as hard as I could. Billie Joe looked furious for some reason and walked away from us. Just then, I received a notification from my trusty presidential watch that the rest of the bands that were playing at the Passover festival had arrived. Yes, not only was I making Green Day world famous, but I was also bringing back pop-fucking-PUNK!!! I had only let a few certain bands I loved in on the presidential watch technology, we couldn't have something powerful getting into wrong hands.

Fall Out Boy, Blink-182, and Hollywood Undead were waiting for us outside. Unfortunately, because half of the people who supported my campaign were juggalos, I also had to invited Insane Clown Posse as well. They were an okay band, a combination of emo and rap, so they would definitely fit in well. Pete Wentz, Mark Hoppus and Violent J were having a hot dog eating contest, which Violent J was definitely winning. Billie Joe gave Patrick Stump a high-five and started discussing various songs they had written about their girlfriends. And for some reason, there were a bunch of juggalos sitting atop Green Day's tour bus, drinking faygo and beat-boxing. Most of them had greasy black hair and clown paint plastered on their faces. Ugh, but what can you do? Mostly, I just didn't want them pissing off the Roman soldiers too much. Jesus looked extremely shocked. I patted him on his (soon to be crucified) arm. "Don't worry, I won't dress you up like those clown morons. I have much better plans for you." Shaggy 2 Dope walked up from behind and threw his thick, fat arms around Jesus and me.

"Yo, what up fam'? Y'all ready to get down wit da clown tonight?" Shaggy 2 Dope asked merrily. Jesus smiled gently while I rolled my eyes. But, I told him yes, I was ready to get piggy wiggly with the clown tonight alright. I didn't want the fucking juggalos taking the spotlight away from Green Day though. That would be a HUGE no-no-no. Suddenly, I saw Peter with the juggalos and he had his goddamn face painted and was drinking orange faygo with no shame. I stomped over to the tour bus and started shouting at Peter to get down.

"Peter, you're not a juggalo! You're part of the Idiot Club, remember?!" I pleaded. Peter flipped me off and went back to chugging his faygo as if I didn't exist. Jesus looked like he was about to laugh. I shook my head and dragged him inside the tour bus so I could get him ready for the awesome concert tonight.