Obsidian Crosses

Darling, You Look Better With the Lights On and All Your Clothes Off

(A/N: Hi guys! Guess what!? I haz a new facebook page since my parents made me delete my old one after I went away for the summer. I'm Devon Harlow from Long Beach, New York https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005598586670&fref=ts Hit me the fukc up! I'm reserving this FB page for all of my future online friends, since I'm technically not allowed to talk to my old friends DX. But, anyway, don't you ever dare call Green Day punk! It's emo, despite what the band or anyone else says. Whateva stay fucking (Arm)strong!

The Black House was in a state of disarray when we returned. Thousands of protesters were lined up outside and were throwing various objects at the windows. Security had neutralized the system, but everyone wanted to know one thing... What was I going to do about the lack of black hair dye and eyeliner? The country was in a major recession and concert prices had risen considerably. It was such a fucking dilemma, especially since Congress now required everyone in the country to attend at least one concert a month. Green Day was lucky, since holograms were created so they could be constantly on tour, whether or not the actual band members were there or not. Radios only played emo/scene music and the only people who protested were the (minority of) punk pukes and grimy goths. The Sex Pistols had been beheaded quite a while ago, even though Sid Vicious had a chance to recant his punk views. Besides that boring execution event, we had to attend the hanging of Nirvana a month later. I despise punks.

Poor Mike had a mental breakdown after we returned. "The-there's thousands of you's out-outside...!" Mike whimpered and then fainted. God, what a loser, what does he have against the Emo collective? We were the one's who made Green Day famous, after all!! I contemplated having him ground up into meat for Africa like the useless cholos, but decided against it. I did need a guitarist for Green Day after all. So, I had the unconscious sack-of-shit-that-is-Mike toted off to his room. I walked around the Black House, surveying my eternal territory. Congress looked better and improved since they now had decent hair cults and crazy patterned ties and skinny jeans. The disciples were looking awed by their new home (out of courtesy, I decided to take my adoring fans with me.) I even gave them new nicknames like Peter Petrify, Mary Mangled, Luke Lunatic. They were devoted to the emo/scene cause, so I new I had an army ready at all times to handle any threat.

I also had a new secretary, a smokin' hot cunt named "Lexi". She had black and pink streaked scene hair that fell down to her shoulders, blue eyes, and teal colored square classes. She was wearing a teal zebra-printed hoodie, a gray jean skirt with a pink checkered belt, black tights and pink converse. Damn...I just knew I had to get to know her. Lexi grinned at me and waved. "Hey, Madam President! How was your epic time-traveling adventure?". She asked confidently.

"It was kickin'" I replied. How do I win over the heart of such a beauty? But still, more surprises were in store. It turns out, when I went back in time, it also changed certain events in my life. So I still became president, but Pandora had no inclination to betray the cause and leave me. In fact, in this timeline, she was my motherfucking girlfriend! Whoah! My heart leaped out of my chest as she descended the staircase clothed in radiance and mystery. Pandora had black scene hair with blue streaks, porcelain pale skin and was wearing a neon blue dress, a black hoodie, torn up tights and gray converse boots with buckles. She also had a blue plaid bow in her hair. A small, gentle smile spread on her face like all the sluts in my school spread their legs. Her eyes lit-up and she ran toward me and threw her arms around me. I held her tight and breathed her in. Pandora said that she missed me. I melted like a glacier. Then, my heart sank. Billie Joe thought I loved him. He wanted to make me his queen of darkness. The thing is, Billie Joe is attractive and a good friend, but I was a lesbian.

Thankfully, Billie Joe seemed rather nonchalant about the whole thing. He was casually smoking a cigarette in the corner, eying Pandora and I with a look of amusement on his face. It was like he was giving me his blessing. The situation seemed a little strange, but who was I to care if Billie Joe no longer wanted to fuck me or not? I should be happy. My heart felt sore for some reason though. But, I never loved Billie Joe. No...I never loved him. I could never love him, even if...

Lexi seemed a little pissed about all of the PDA between Pandora and I. She flashed me a smile and winked at me coyly. I shook my head sadly and walked with Pandora upstairs to our room. Lexi frowned slightly. When we were safely in our room, I began to search around frantically. I through open the closet, looked under the bed and then...Gerard Way pounced on me from the fucking ceiling fan. He was secretly a serial killer in his spare time, and it was a little game between he and I to see if he could actually scare me or not. Gerard Way smirked dementedly while holding a butcher knife. Nice try. "You almost got me this time, G-Way!" I praised and ruffled his fluffy black hair.

"I will kill you one day, Heather." Gerard Way said monotonously. I laughed and pushed him out of my room. Ah, life was finally grand. Pandora giggled sweetly and hit me with a pillow. I tackled her and kissed her everywhere. She blushed deeply. I made sure the door was locked. Tonight was definitely going to be a fun night!