Obsidian Crosses

Wounded

A/N: I dont' wanna go back to school in three days. It's going to suck balls. Oh well. Stay (Arm)strong

Traveling through time can be fun, if you're well prepared. Billie Joe had his beer, Mike had his hateful fantasies about me and Tre had his cute hamsters. And I had the best thing in the world: friends and a band who loved and cherished me. It was the bomb knowing that I had Green Day by my side.

It looked like a pure desert when we stepped out from the tour bus into the blazing sun. The sun almost burnt my damn eyes. I looked at the presidential watch; 33 AD, we were in the correct time period. And that's when I saw them: lepers! They were crawling around our tour bus in clumps and I could smell their blistering welts from a mile away. One, by one, they begged me and begged me to help them out of their misery. I almost blew all of their brains out, but then I had a better idea. I accessed my bank account in Switzerland using the presidential watch and converted it to denaris. And then I used it to rain thousands of coins on the lepers. Mike looked at me as if I was crazy. But the lepers didn't think so. They laughed and danced in the downpour of gold. I felt pleased with myself for passing out millions to the poor and helpless.

Suddenly, Mike collapsed to the ground, whimpering in pain. Tre cradled his head gently and prayed to some sort of pancake god to heal him. I smacked my head in disgust and kicked Mike. I told him to get up, but he wouldn't. So I kicked him again. Then I remembered I had shot him multiple times. He was begging for death. "I can't believe I'm asking you for this, you monster, but I need you to kill me. I don't want to rot out here in the desert sun." He pleaded. I felt a tiny bit of remorse.

Tre kept nudging me constantly. "Heather, there's a lake over there. We can do something with it." Oh, thank you, Tre. I guess you are useful after all. I could clean Mike's wounds for him. We got back into the tour bus and drove to the lake with the lepers chasing after us. The port was surrounded by fishermen but we plowed right through them. "How are we going to get on to one of the boats, Heather?" Tre asked with a hint of exhiliartion. I truthfully didn't know. I stopped the tour bus just right before the pier, leaving skid marks everywhere. Mike was looking more pale by the second, and was gasping for air. There was a larger looking boat with thirteen people already on it that was just leaving.

I dragged Billie Joe, Tre and Mike into the water with me. And then we hoisted ourselves onto the boat that was leaving, much to the chagrin of the people already on it. But, I didn't care, I was the prez. "What are you doing, you can't get on my boat!" A stocky man with a scruffy beard snapped impatiently. The rest of his friends looked equally disgruntled. I glared at themiin exasperation. Green Day's guitarist was dying and they didn't care. Assholes.

"Look, dude, Green Day's guitarist is badly hurt, and you'll be missing out on the greatest band in the world unless you shut up and help me." I hissed and withdrew a pocket knife. The man withdrew a larger blade.

"Peter, what are you doing?" A soft, gentle voice murmured. Mike gasped in awe. Behind the man (Peter, I would presume) was a the most gorgeous specimen I had ever seen on Earth. Until I noticed that he had a beard. Damn, and I thought that he/she could replace Pandora... Then I realized that I had called Jesus Christ in the flesh gorgeous. But how could I not? He had beautiful flowing light brown hair, sparkling blue eyes and a sweet smile on his pathetic face. If I could wrench it off with a screw driver and keep it locked away in the shadiest corners of my black heart. Why aren't you a girl, J-Christ? You know how much I hate the hetero...

Billie Joe suddenly vomited everywhere and leaned on me for support. Tre suddenly looked worried. I, however, was marveling at one science's greatest creations. Jesus looked down at Mike with a sad look on his face. Then he placed his hands on his head, and the wounds started healing up just like that. Wow, I wish I had magic doctor powers like that. But, when I finally kill Mister JC, that would all be possible. I smirked softly to myself and then stuck out my hand.

"Hi J-Christ, I'm Heather He@rtless!" I said cheerfully. He smiled at me. The other people in the boat talked amongst themselves and wondered how I knew who Jesus was.

"Why are you heartless?" He asked. I laughed to myself. He doesn't know how cool emo culture is yet, but soon he will. He will worship Green Day and want to kiss Billie Joe.

"You don't know what I know, J-Christ..." I sneered jokingly.

"I don't?" He asked, still with that stupid grin on his face. Then he held out his hand. "Will you follow me?" He asked curiously, but sounded as if he already knew the answer. I rolled my eyes.

"I have no choice to, I'm on your stupid boat, aren't I?" I snarked. He chuckled. Peter looked furious. Mike looked enraptured. Tre was playing with a hamster. And Billie Joe was passed out shit drunk. And J-Christ was going to give all of his powers to me soon. Life was good.