Moonlight Surrender

Chapter three

Pete punched the wall as he found out about The Dandies merging with The Cobras. His plan was working. The Dandies were losing face with a fertile in charge. People had stopped taking them seriously, he knew it was only a matter of time before Dandies started leaving the clan. The less Dandies the more defenceless William would be. Now though William had to go and get him self mated to Gabe Saporta.

The Cobras was such a small clan and pretty new, but Gabe had already made quite a reputation for himself. People feared the small clan because of Gabe, and now William had Gabe's protection.

“Pete you need to calm down,” Patrick sighed looking at Pete. If anyone had told Patrick a year ago that he would be dating a vampire he would have laughed in their faces, yet here he was dating Pete. Yet Pete wasn't like other vampires. Pete hated his own race, Pete was helping the small band of hunters.

“I can't Trick, it was only a matter of time until I could get to William. Now he has Gabe on his side, more then on his side, their mated,” Pete sighed looking at his boyfriend who was sitting on an old sofa.

“So it might not last,” Patrick said.

“Patrick we aren't talking about humans, they shared blood. Their mated for life, that blood connection is forever. Even if they did it for political reasons, they will end up loving each other,” Pete sighed sitting down next to Patrick and rubbing his face.

“Pete why do you have this obsession with William?” Patrick asked turning to look at Pete. Before meeting Pete the hunters were taking down vampires with out clans and smaller gangs. Now though thanks to Pete they had come under the radar of The Dandies, still The Dandies are one of the most blood thirsty gangs out there and they had killed his parents. If they could take down The Dandies the streets would be a lot safer for humans.

“Trick, William is everything a vampire fertile should be. He looks pure vampiric, he comes from an upper-class clan. Just looking at him makes me angry, I want to punch that coy smile off his face,” Pete almost growled.

“You're a dom, you have the same feelings for William as a dom would normally have for an attractive human sex slave,” Patrick whispered. He knew something was wrong with Pete's mind, something that was rare. Pete treated Patrick like a dom would treat a fertile, yet Pete hated fertiles like a dom would hate humans. Doms sometimes found humans attractive, but even then they still hated them. It was messed up, but then Patrick did have feelings for Pete, and it was handy to have a vampire on their side.

“Maybe I do find him attractive but I still hate him. It's not like the feelings I have for you Trick,” Pete said resting his hand on Patrick's thigh.

“No, your feelings for me is what you should be having for a fertile,” Patrick said looking down at Pete's hand but not removing it from his thigh.

“You think I should be with a fertile, is this your way as saying you don't want to be with me any more?”

“No Pete, of course I want to be with you, I love you. It's just that I think this whole thing with William is messed up,” Patrick said.

“I can't help the way I feel,” Pete said squeezing Patrick's thigh.

“I know Pete,” Patrick whispered covering Pete's hand with his own.

**
Gabe smiled as he looked over the grounds of The Dandy manor. The Cobra's had moved in here being that there's plenty of room. Gabe was sharing the top floor with William, he was pretty well off before, now though he was like royalty.

He walked over to the floor length and admired his new wardrobe. His suit was sharp, he always admired The Dandies dress sense.

“You look handsome,” William smiled wrapping his arms around Gabe's waist.

“And you look even more beautiful now you actually dressed like a fertile,” Gabe smiled turning to look at William. William was now dressed as a Dandy fertile. He was wearing a knee length powder blue dress that was almost Edwardian in style with it's puff sleeves. His hair again was in a French roll. He looked stunning.

“Well I don't have to pretend now to be all dom like,” William smiled as Gabe kissed his forehead.

“I still want input though, you have a sharp mind Princess, now I shouldn't spend any more time on the top floor you're to much of a distraction,” Gabe smirked thinking of how for the past two days he had spent it in bed with William. He smiled as he thought about how he found out William had quite a masochistic streak, and shared Gabe's kink for bondage, but then Gabe would have left all that out if William didn't like it because it was William.

“I need to put the fear of the gods into rival gangs and remind them their in the city with our blessing but we can take that away from them as I see fit. I will make it clear that I will rule this city with an iron fist,” Gabe sneered slightly.

“Gabe it's hot when you talk like that,” William said looking down biting his lip.

“Well you haven't seen anything yet,” Gabe smirked.