Moonlight Surrender

Chapter four

Chapter four

“Pete what the hell,” Andy Hurley said looking at the fertile vampire Pete had chained up in the basement of the warehouse they were using as a base, anyone could see the fertile had been crying, and he had a black eye marring his pretty face.

“Say hello to Ryan, I seduced him in a bar, and the silly boy came home with me,” Pete grinned, slapping the boys face a few time.

Part of Andy felt bad for the boy, sure he had witnessed what doms did to humans, but torturing a fertile seemed wrong. Andy wasn't one for torture, sure he killed doms, but he killed them as quickly as possible, he had no desire to prolong their death for his own pleasure.

“Pete let him go,” Andy said looking at the semi naked fertile who was shivering against the cold of the dank basement. He knew this desire to torture his prey was Pete's vampire side coming out.

“Please- please, I won't tell anyone,” Ryan whispered his large eyes pleading with Pete and Andy. His fragile body was littered with welts, bruises and burn marks. Andy could see that Ryan just wanted to go home.

“But Ryan you said you liked it rough, isn't this how you wanted to be treated,” Pete laughed.

“Not like this- it's to much,” Ryan sobbed.

“To much, you stupid whore, you come home with a random dom!” Pete shouted punching Ryan in the face, making Andy look away.

“Pete let him go, or I will,” Andy growled. He didn't like this at all. The hunters were taking down vampires because they acted like what Pete was acting like now. Andy never fought a fertile, he saw it has an unfair fight, and he certainly wouldn't beat anyone that he had chained up.

“Fine, whatever,” Pete sighed unchaining Ryan and carelessly letting him drop to the floor before spitting on him.

Andy sighed walking over to Ryan and blind folding him, he felt guilty as the fertile started sobbing again, but he couldn't have Ryan knowing where the warehouse was.

“What- what are you doing?” Ryan sobbed harder.

“Shh just taking you back into the city, but we can't have you knowing where we are,” Andy whispered.

**
Ryan sat on a bench shivering, it was nice he thought of Andy to take him back into the city, well nice for someone that killed his sort. Now though he couldn't even walk the block to his tiny apartment, and Pete had smashed his mobile phone so he couldn't call anyone.

He wrapped his arms around him self and thought back to Pete, the vampire that was hunting his own sort. At the time he thought Pete seemed nice, Ryan felt stupid for going home with him. He should have remembered where they were going, but he had, had to much to drink and directions were never his strong point.

“Hey are you all right?” A voice said, he was so lost in his thoughts he hadn't even heard anyone approaching. He looked up at the dom in front of him, he was dressed in a suite and a bowler showing that to any other vampire he was a Dandy.

“No-” Ryan whimpered looking down still hugging himself.

“Okay, stupid question,” The dom whispered sitting down next to Ryan.

“I- I can't walk- my ankle hurts,” Ryan sobbed and shivered again. He looked up as the dom covered his shoulders with his jacket.

“What happened?”

“I want home with this dom- Pete, but he was a hunter,” Ryan said looking down sadly, as he heard a growl from the dom.

“I can't believe he's scooping so low as to attack fertiles,” The dom sneered.

“You know him?”

“I've had the displeasure of crossing paths with him. What's your name by the way?”

“I'm Ryan- Ryan Ross,”

“Brendon Urie, and I think I should take you back to the mansion to get that ankle looked at,”