Trasna na huiscí

Chapter 10

"So Sergio, have you bedded your wife yet?", asked Steven as a servent poured them each a glass of brandy.

"No, amigo. She is only seventeen and a virgin from a good family, she does not know how men and women make love. I don't want to rush her and frighten her, but it is not easy", said Sergio with a chuckle.

"Aye, I understand. But you ought to get it done before you go back to your estate, the marriage can be anulled if you haven't bedded her. Just be patient and careful, but you have to do it. Lucky Alex and I were already intimate before we got married, we didn't have that problem. And I thought you Spaniards were virile", teased Steven.

"We are, but you English have big mouths, Steven. I am going to bed her but I am not going to frighten her, and I don't want her to die in child birth like Maria", said Sergio, a shadow coming across his face.

"Sergio, you have to be positive about this. Aine is a strong girl and she will give you fine sons and bonny daughters, don't think like that", chided Steven.

"Your wife gave birth to three healthy children and is pregnant with a fourth, you are very lucky Steven", sighed Sergio.

"Aye, I am blessed. But don't be afraid, Aine is a strong girl and she is going to wonder if there is anything wrong with you", teased Steven, an amused look in his blue eyes.

Sergio gave the Englishman a look as he drained the last of his brandy. "There is nothing wrong with me, mi amigo Ingles", he retorted.

"Than go and shag her brains out, she is your wife and it's going to look strange if you haven't touched your wife yet", said Steven cheekily.

"Voy hacer eso, Steven. And you ought to go to bed, you have a long ride to Sevilla tomorrow", said Sergio.

"Si, I never rode on a bloody horse this much when I lived in England. Buenas noches and I don't want to hear you too", he laughed as Sergio gave him a wan smile.

Sergio set down the glass and headed upstairs to their room. Aine was seated in front of the vanity as a servent brushed her hair, the long golden wavy mass falling to her hips. "Hola, mi tesoro. Tu estas muy bonita", he murmured.

"Hola, Sergio. How is Senor Gerrard?", she asked.

"He is fine, he is going to bed because he has to ride back to Sevilla tomorrow", he replied.

The servent finished brushing her hair and discreetly left, closing the door behind them as the sound echoed in the room. Sergio walked over to her as Aine trembled when she felt his hand on her shoulder, his thumb gently rubbing against the pulse beating in her throat. "Relajarse, mi tesoro", he murmured.

"Sergio, all I know is that the man puts his thing in the woman and she has a baby, my nan says it hurts and that the man enjoys it", she whispered.

"Si, the man puts his thing in the woman and she is supposed to have a baby. But it does not hurt and the woman can enjoy it if the man is patient, us Spaniards are a hot blooded people us men are more so. I will show you", he said.

Sergio took her hand and lifted her up from the vanity, his dark eyes intense. Aine blushed as she reached for the hem of her shift and slowly lifted off her body, seeing his eyes turn black and his nostrils twitch as his gaze took in her nude body. "Tu estas muy bonita asi, mi tesoro. Vas a cama", he ordered.

Aine walked on shaky legs towards the bed and got in, her green eyes going wide as Sergio undressed himself and the blush on her cheeks growing hotter she saw him naked. "You have never seen a man naked before, mi tesoro? You were a gently raised girl and I understand, but I will not hurt you", he said.

Sergio got in bed beside her and gently kissed her lips, his hand resting on her chin as he tilted her face towards him. He deepened the kiss and his tongue probed between her lips as a soft moan escaped her throat, a small spark of desire igniting in her belly. Aine returned the kiss and her fingers tangled in his hair as Sergio groaned in approval.

"Asi me gusta, me gusta a beso a ti", he murmured. He kissed her again and his hand moved lower down her body until he felt her breast, feeling the nipple harden at his touch as she moaned into his mouth. Aine felt desire grow in her body as he continued touching and caressing her, the feeling unfamiliar but not unwelcome as his lips and hands roamed her body. Sergio was delighted at how she responded to his kisses and caresses under him, making himself go slowly so as to not frighten her.

Sergio parted her legs and got in between them, kissing her again and looking into her eyes as he entered her body. Her eyes shut tight at the unfamiliar sensation and her lips parted, hearing him murmur softly in Spanish as he carefully moved into her body. He lay still to let her adjust to him and kissed her, whispering in her ear as she calmed down. Sergio kissed her and began to thrust slowly into her body as Aine moaned softly. Aine gradually began to respond to his thrusts as desire grew hotter in her belly, whimpering softly as he carefully moved inside her. Sergio felt her start to respond to him and started thrusting a bit harder and faster into her body as she moaned his name, her fingers clutching onto his shoulders. "Aye, me gusta", he groaned.

Aine moaned his name as desire grew hotter in her belly, feeling as though she was on the edge of a cliff with each thrust. Sergio groaned as he felt close to his peak but he made himself slow down as she met his thrusts, his name a moan on her lips as she urged him on. He felt her body stiffen around him and a soft cry escape her lips as he thrust harder into her body, stiffening as he thrust one last time and released into her warmth.

Sergio took her into his arms and gently stroked her hair, murmuring softly in Spanish as she snuggled against him. "I will teach you more things and you will be an excellent student, mi tesoro. You liked it and you will like what else I have to teach you", he said.

"Really, what other things?", she asked innocently.

"Many things, there are many different ways to make love. Buenas noches y dulces suenos, mi tesoro", he whispered.