And Now I'm Nothing

Gyms and Parties

"How do you expect for anyone to 'fear' you when you're practically skin and bones?" Tay countered from beside me, making a little hand gesture to show that she just happened to have more muscle than me.

I sighed, "I don't know, Tay," this was pretty much our daily topic. We'd start off with her talking about her adventures at the gym and end up here, today's story was about this cute guy that was checking her out while she did squats, the story itself was all over the place. Then again, so is Tay, so.. "Besides, I don't want to end up looking like Hulk or some shit, that's about as unattractive as anything."

She rolled her eyes, "You are not going to end up looking like Hulk," she mumbled, running a hand through her curled hair, "Just...manlier." Tay chuckled, looking up at me with hopeful eyes, the look soon faded once she realized I wasn't going to give in- In never did. "Alright, it's either that or you go to a party with me this weekend," she grinned.

This was not going to end well, I hated both. Though I guess going to a party is much better than having to lift weights or whatever it is you do at the gym, "Which party?" I asked, messaging my temple with my left hand, this girl literally gets invited to parties every weekend, it's ridiculous. The only gathering I ever go to are my mom's book club meetings, I'm the only one that shows up, but it's still very, very cool.

"That kid...Um," she thought about it for a few seconds, "James! Yeah, James from science. He's throwing some major shit party and everyone'll be there, party of the year, Kells." a chuckle escaped her lips, she was practically fucking traipsing throughout the halls, not caring what anybody thinks. We all need a Tay, don't you dare even deny it.

My shoulders slumped at the thought of a party itself, what's so great about High school parties anyway? I could have just as much fun on Tumblr, "That asshole?" I groaned, James was one of those dudes that thought they could have what they want- when they want it, it was really just..."Tay you know I don't like him," I felt like a really annoying child protesting against something, but I really just did not want to attend this stupid party.

"Come on Kells, loosen up!" she flailed her arms around, "We'll just go for an hour and if you don't like it we'll leave, please?" we stopped walking, she was giving me those puppy dog eyes she just knew I couldn't say no. This is why I hate hanging out with Tay.

I made an inhuman sound, my way of letting her know she's won- again. "When is it?" I asked cautiously, not expecting the words that came out of her mouth.

"Tonight, I'll pick you up at ten, bye!" she ran off, leaving me there open mouthed.

Walked right into that one.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapters quite short, but they will be getting longer as I go on?? Haha, I've already got some chapters pre-written, so uhm, yeah! weee.