And Now I'm Nothing

Mr. Big Shit

- Vic's P.O.V -

I was surprised Jaime hadn't stopped by the whole weekend, he had decided to wait until Monday, "...Yeah, so basically that's it." he finished after what had seemed like forever. I'd zoned out after the first three words came out of his mouth.

"Wait, what?" I asked, after a few seconds of us just standing there- more than likely because Jaime was expecting for me to tell him I understood whatever bullshit it was he was telling me.

He rolled his eyes dramatically, "You are not to let anyone know why you're doing what I'm going to tell you to do," he paused, "No explanations or anything, just keep your mouth shut- nobody can know anything about the bet, or what I'm going to tell you to do." the one thing Jaime always took seriously were his bets/dares, they were his strongest point. All he was really good at. (wow vic, chill.)

"You make it seem like you're making me go through social suicide or something," he didn't react, "Wait what the fuck are you making me do?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

He grinned, "You're going to have to go out with someone..." I kept staring, "A boy." he added, tilting his head to the side, waiting for my reaction.

It took me a while to actually process what he'd just told me, "Back the fuck up!" I exclaimed, causing a few people to turn and look at us, I leaned in, "Jaime, I'm not fucking gay," I muttered, anger written all over my voice.

"That'll just make this all a lot easier for you," he mumbled, as if it were obvious, "You wont develop any feelings for him by the time I let you two break up, he might, but not you," his reasoning was fucking pathetic.

"Oh hold on here," I brought a hand up, "By the time you let us two break up, what does that mean?" I asked cautiously, this couldn't possibly mean...

He chuckled, "Vic I'm going to tell you when you can break up, if I don't you'll end it on the first hour, that's the way this goes," he shrugged, beginning to walk off.

I ran after him, "You haven't even told me who it is," I spoke quickly.

"Kellin Quinn."

-

- Kellin's P.O.V -


Tay went on babbling about her weekend, while I just walked along, pretending I knew what was going on- I never really did, but whatever, "So you know, I was like what the fuck? And then he just laughed as if it were no big deal, you do think it was a big deal right?" her question was directed towards me.

"Uh, yeah," I nodded, not quite sure what I was agreeing to. I never quite knew what I was agreeing to.

She looked at me with a grin on her face, "I knew you'd understand, you always understand!" her screech sent shivers down my spine, though I was quick to recover.

"Well, what are friends for?" I chuckled nervously.

A look was thrown my way, until she spotted someone behind me- or, people, behind me, "Oh, let me go talk to Alex really quick, I'll see you in lunch!" she was already over there by the time I had a chance to respond.

Both Jack and Alex looked a bit annoyed when they saw her approaching, I shrugged it off, beginning my journey over to my Art class, possibly one of my favorite, aside from music that is.

Mr. Way noticed me scramble in, early as usual. "Kellin," he greeted me, with a nod.

I smiled, "Hey Mr. Way," he was one of those cool, laid back teachers. He really did make art fun- well, it's always been fun, but he makes it better.

He looked down at his desk quickly, before glancing back up at me, "I trust you're almost finished with your project, right?"

"Yeah," I spoke, "Still needs a few things here and there, but its almost finished." that thing took me ages to complete.

He nodded, about to speak when someone walked in- the person I recognized as Vic Fuentes. One of the biggest assholes in the school. Why he'd suddenly decided to show up to class early? The world may never know. (word that dramatically- like the commercials). Mr. Ways eyebrows rose, though he didn't say anything.

Vics' eyes widened when he saw me, "You have this class?" he asked incredulously.

I noticed Mr. Way scoff, here goes nothing, "I've had this class." I corrected him, he's probably had his head so far up his ass he hasn't noticed. That was a bit mean. Whatever.

"Oh," he noticed the seat beside me empty, as well as the rest in the classroom, "Mind if I sit here?" his tone changed drastically.

I groaned internally, "Go for it," I muttered, despite the strange feeling in my gut. Aside from being one of the many assholes here in Clairemont, he was also one of the most attractive ones. I'm not sure why the cute ones feel the need to be the douche bags.

He sat down quickly, turning his full on attention to me, "So Kellin, how was your weekend?"

Are you fucking serious?

"Um, it was good, I guess..." I trailed off, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

Vic grinned, "That's nice-" he began talking, obviously about to say a lot more than I would've thought.

"Why are you sitting here?" I interrupted him, not actually acknowledging how rude it sounded until it was too late.

He chuckled, "Why wouldn't I sit here?" someone was obviously hiding something.

"Well maybe because you usually sit back there," I made a gesture towards the back of the classroom.

"Well maybe I want to sit up front today," he shrugged, "Come on Kells, you don't need to question everything." he added extra emphasis on 'everything', topping it off with a smirk.

I inhaled deeply, shaking my head incredulously before turning back around.

Not missing the strange looks his friends were giving him all throughout the period. Mr. Way happened to noticed my uncomfortable posture, "Hey Kellin, do you mind taking these papers to the office?" he asked nicely.

I nodded quickly, I'd rather go and talk to the rude as fuck secretaries, than sit next to Mr. Big shit.