And Now I'm Nothing

Dinner With The Quinn's

- Vic's P.O.V -

I never thought I'd say this, but... "Mike I need relationship advice!" I exclaimed. Mike looked up at me with wide eyes, surprised at what I'd just told him. You see, Mike's not the best at relationships- he sucks, but he sure did know how to get a girl, so that's all I need.

"Really now?" he asked cautiously, glancing around the room, obviously suspicious with what I was doing, "Since when do you ask me for relationship advice?"

He was right, I was pretty good with the ladies. Though Jeremy came and talked to me about his little conversation with Kellin, which I was both confused and just- kind of sad about. Kellin really doesn't like me. In any way. Mike was better with the persistent type girls- so, that's why I've come to him. "Since Kellin Quinn," I blurted out, everyone already knew, why not just announce it now.

"What's that mean?" he asked, obviously extremely confused. I shrugged, he thought for a while, "Holy shit!" he yelled, "I knew you were gay, I fucking knew it!" he laughed loudly, sitting up quickly, suddenly seeming completely interested in this conversation.

I had to hold back from telling him I wasn't gay and this was all one big lie, so I did the opposite, "Now's not the time, I need your help," I stated firmly.

He god up off of the couch, "Wait here," he held up a finger, running out of the room quickly. He appeared back down with Toby- our cat, went to sit on the rolling chair, facing the opposite direction.

"Mike what the-" I started, groaning in annoyance.

"I've been expecting you..." he mumbled, spinning the chair slowly, an eyebrow raised, his hand petting the cat softly, "Do sit," he gestured towards the couch. I rolled my eyes, but sat down anyway, knowing that if I didn't he'd probably not give me any advice what so ever. It was one of those situations where you just had to go with it. Even if you didn't want to. "So, what's this you've got going on?" he asked, faking an Italian accent.

I bit my lip in frustration, "Kellin Quinn. Hates. Me. I need him to not hate me." I was really resisting the urge to yell at him so he would give me all of the answers I need.

"You've come to the right place," he paused, "Have you tried talking to him?" he asked, tilting his head to the side- looking a lot like a therapist, but he wasn't a therapist- he was Mike Fuentes. My man whore brother.

I'm still having trouble understanding why I'd go to Mike for information on this- "You know what?" I jutted my bottom lip out, "I have an idea!" did I really? Not at all, "Thanks for your help, hermano, byeeee!" I exclaimed, standing up, then running out of the house.

Where was I going? To Tony's house obviously, if anyone was good with advice, it would be Tony. I'm not sure why, he's just so wise and shit. Pretty much the complete opposite of what Mike is. Kind of.

"Whoa, hey Vic," he greeted me awkwardly, seeming a bit confused as to what I was doing at his place without even calling in before hand- oops, "What are you doing here?" he asked, rubbing his eyes harshly.

I stepped back a bit, "Oh were you asleep, because- I can, like, go-" I started walking away backwards.

"Wait no," he chuckled, "Come in, you asshole," he pulled me in, shutting the door behind us, "You need help with Kellin, huh?" he asked, right off the bat, not even giving me a chance to explain myself.

I nodded anyway, "Yeah, well- he's just such an asshole, I just..." I rolled my eyes, "Help?" I squeaked.

-

Three hours later we'd decided it was probably time for me to go, I'd gotten all of the information I needed- and well, that's it. We also ended up talking about some other shit that was completely irrelevant to what I'd originally gone for. He lived a couple of blocks away from my house, walking was a problem.

You see, they should really just give away free cars to people who need them. Like me, I need one to hang out with my friends, go to the movies, and parties, stuff like that. Though cars are expensive as fuck. So I'm stuck walking. Which would normally be a terrible thing if I hadn't noticed my suspect, Kellin helping his mom out with groceries. Talk about great timing. Honestly thought this only happened in those cliche romance movies.

"Kellin!" I yelled, catching the attention of both of them, Kellin rolled his eyes at the sight of me, his mom just smiled brightly, "Hello Mrs. Quinn," I smiled brightly, first impressions, huh?

She grinned, "Hi-" she looked over at Kellin, "Is this one of your friends from school?" she asked, sounding incredibly happy.

Kellin groaned in annoyance, "No." he stated, a scowl on his face, "He's that stupid boy, with the stupid friends, and the-" he started rambling, my face falling with every word he said.

His mom was quick to scold him, "Kellin!" she exclaimed, "Be nice," she muttered, giving him a look we all knew as the 'I will stick you back up in my vagina if you don't behave' I knew that lookall too well.

He sighed, "Mom, this is Vic. There you happy? You can go now," he waved me off quickly.

His mom had other plans though, with a quick smug look shot at Kellin she spoke to me, "Actually Vic," she paused, noticing the horrified look on Kellin's face, "We were about to have dinner, would you like to stay?" she offered politely.

Their's nothing that helps more in the relationship than having their parents on your side. It's a shortcut- a perfect short cut. She'll want me over more often, I'll go every time and just- it's perfect. I was about to open my mouth to agree, when Kellin spoke up for me, "Mom Vic has better things to do," he shot me a warning look, "I highly doubt he'd want to spend his precious time on us- probably has other people to get to or something.." he glared at me. Obviously irritated by my presence.

"Kellin shut up," his mom interrupted, "Vic would you like to stay?" she turned her attention onto me.

I glanced at Kellin's intimidating look, then at his moms intimidating look,

"I'll have a go." I smiled smugly.