And Now I'm Nothing

Mama Points

- Kellin's P.O.V -

I hope my mom leaves Vic and I to cut the lettuce, that way I can 'accidentally' cut him. Wouldn't be much of a problem, although I doubt my mom would appreciate a bloody teenager on her kitchen floor- but hey, there's a first time for everything, huh?

"You two head on upstairs while I sort dinner out," my mother exclaimed cheerfully. Probably a bit over joyed that I've brought someone other than Tay over.

I gave her a look, "Mom you never cook by yourself," I deadpanned, remembering the time she almost burned down the house. Two thousand eleven was a bad year for us all...I mean, juggling between terrible meals, and stupid haircuts, oh and that time I almost got hit by a car! Nothing too exciting...

She scoffed, "I can handle it," the challenging look on her face let me know she wasn't going to let me help, no matter how much I begged, "Now go on, show him all of your dolls!" she exclaimed.

"Action figures!" I yelled, huffing in annoyance. I turned to Vic- an amused expression plastered onto his face, "I will pee on everything you love, if you touch anything in there, got it?" I threatened, looking him directly in the eye.

He nodded, an eyebrow raised, "Just as long as I don't find any dildos..." he muttered under his breath.

I rolled my eyes, flinging the door open, then stepping inside first, "Nothing too exciting," I shrugged, waiting for him to walk in so I can shut the door.

"I'm impressed," he nodded to himself, "I honestly expected Twilight posters all over your room," he laughed, loudly.

I frowned, "I'm not that gay," I gasped into my hand, "Do I come off as that gay?" I asked in a hushed tone.

He chuckled to himself, "Only when you're being the queen of sass," he paused, "No, but really. Why are you such an ass?" he asked bluntly.

"I'm not an ass," I defended myself, "I just don't tolerate people like you." I added, sitting on the edge of my bed, my feet not quite reaching the ground yet- not even in this position. It looked awkward.

"People like me?" he asked, looking surprised at my response. I nodded, "What exactly do you mean by that?" he asked- yet another question, staring at me intently.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at him, settling for just letting out a sigh, "You're a dick." I stated the obvious.

"I'm a dick?" he repeated, looking impressed, "Tell me Kellin, how would you know I'm a dick if you've never actually given me a chance?" he laughed.

I jutted out my bottom lip, "You just are, okay!" I shouted, probably sounding more stupid than I had anticipated, "You walk around the school thinking you're all cool, when you and your friends just look like a bunch of- a bunch of- idiots," I threw my hand up to add more emphasis.

Vic sat down on the floor in front of me, "It's not our fault most of the school enjoys our presence," he shrugged, a smirk on his face.

I scoffed, mimicking what he'd just said, "Oh, tell your ego to calm the fuck down- the only reason they like you is because you're so easy!" I retorted, making a face at him.

"What do you mean I'm easy?" he gave me a shocked look, as if no one has ever told him that before.

"You know what I mean," I nodded, "You'd let anyone into your pants! You've practically fooled around with every girl in the school, so now you're feeding on me! Like, ew, no thank you- I'd rather not get and STD," I waved him off, being my over-dramatic self.

He looked at me with wide eyes, "Kellin!" he brought a hand up to his chest, "You must know I get tested every week!" he inhaled deeply.

"You're not funny," I accused, keeping myself from snickering.

He smirked, reaching over to poke me, only to see me squirm, "Am I funny now?" he asked.

"No."

Another jab was felt on the side of my tummy, "How about now?"

"Nope."

"What about now?"

"Nu-uh."

"Okay, okay, I've gotta be somewhat funny now...." he smiled.

"You're not funny Vic, I'm sorry." I shrugged, giving him a false apologenic smile.

He stared off into the distance, until something seemed to click, "Holy shit, you just apologized for something!" he grinned wildly, "Oh my god, can you repeat that, I need to make that my ringtone!" he began flipping out.

A tap was heard at my door, followed by my mom's head popping in, "Um, Kellin...." she mumbled, keeping her eyes locked on the floor.

"Chinese take-out?" I asked, out of instinct.

She nodded, "I burned the noodles...." he ashamed voice filled my ears.

I stood up, "Um, do you wanna come, or...?" I asked Vic, he was just staring at us in amazement- as if we were zoo animals or something.

- Vic's P.O.V -

Do I wanna go? Hell yeah.

Am I gonna go? Nope.

Why not? Well, if I stay behind, I might be able to earn some mama points- which will more than likely come in handy in the long run.

"Hello, anyone there?" Kellin waved his pale hand in front of my face.

I shook my head quickly, "You know what? I think I'll stay behind," I smiled smugly.

Kellin rolled his eyes, "Alright then, I'll be back in a bit," he informed his mom before walking out.

Mrs. Quinn and I shared an extreme quiet moment- it was more than awkward, "So, how did you and Kellin meet?" she asked, coming over to sit on Kellin's desk chair.

I raised both eyebrows at her question, "Well- Kellin hasn't exactly met me, if that's what you mean. He knows who I am, he just doesn't know anything about me." I shrugged.

She nodded in understanding, "I swear- someone's pissing in his cheerios everyday," she bit her lip, "Oh wait!" she looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, "You're the stupid one!" a finger was pointed in my direction.

"Excuse me?" I asked- unsure if I should be insulted or not.

She started nodding quickly, "The stupid one Kellin came talking to me about the other day!" she began laughing, "Aren't you the one that has a crush on him?" she asked after a while.

I was about to shake my head, when I remembered the bet- "Yeah, that's me!" I gave her two thumbs up.

She practically fucking squealed, "You two need to be together!" she clasped her hands together loudly, "I have an eye for these things, you two are made for each other!" she grinned, scurrying out of the bedroom.

If only you knew, Mrs. Quinn.

-

"But mom, I always sit in front of you...." Kellin spoke, giving her a confused look.

Mrs. Quinn nodded, "Yeah, but today we have company, you should sit in front of him," she sent a not-so-subtle wink over in my direction. Kellin nodded in defeat, taking the seat next to her. We all then sat in silence, "Oh Vic, you don't pray before your meals, do you?" she asked.

Hell no. "No, you two don't either, right?" I asked carefully, really hoping for the answer to be no.

"Of course not," she shook her head.

Kellin glanced from me to his mom, a knowing look on his face, "So, what'd you two talk about when I was gone?" he asked, taking a small sip of coke.

His mom and I exchanged looks.

"Gas prices!"

"Homework!"

We both shouted at the same time, giving each other skeptical looks after the words left our mouths.

"Liars," he accused, narrowing his eyes at us.

I rolled my eyes, "And what makes you think that?" I asked.

"You don't do homework, and mom, since when do you pay any attention to gas prices?"

Well, no one said this was going to be easy.