Status: PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS BOOK! IT IS COPYRIGHT! And I hope you enjoy! ;)

Dreamer

Prolouge

Prologue

I stood in the corner of the human girl´s room as she closed her eyes, waiting for sleep to take her. Lou stood beside me.
"Are you sure we should do this, Selena?" she asked uncertainly. "Dream walking is really dangerous. If something goes wrong-"
"It´ll be fine." I said confidently. Lou shook her head, still worried. "I still think we shouldn´t go, Selena."
"It´s fine!" I yelled. Luckily for us the human girl couldn't hear us. If she did, we´ll be doomed.
Lou went quiet. "Do you think it´s really worth the risk, Selena?" she whispered quietly.
I nodded. "It is, Lou. I can sense it in her. She has the Sight!"
Lou stubbornly folded her arms across her chest. Her light green eyes sparkled defiantly as her flaming red hair swished across her freckled face. "No, Selena! It´s entirely out of the question!"
Just then, I felt the girl going to sleep. Her dreams would come now. Quickly I grabbed Lou´s hand as the dream mist engulfed us. A white light shone at the end. I looked at Lou. "Ready?"
I half expected her to jump out of the dream mist and yank me away. But she nodded. We walked towards the white light and into the girl´s dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Prolouge and official opening of Dreamer!
Have fun reading guys, and comment!

PS: THIS STORY IS COPYRIGHT! SO NO COPYING!
Thanks