Romeo and Juliet Ain't Got Nothing on Us

chapter 4

I refused to go to school for the rest of the week,and spent every afternoon hoping the others wouldn't come over after school,wondering what was wrong with me.I was on MSN on Friday afternoon,when Matt signed on.I sighed,knowing what was going to happen,and sure enough,seconds later,a conversation popped up.

XXX geetar_king XXX says:Yo,why ain't you been at school?
xXx I'm a riot,baby xXx says:Been sick,what's it to ya?
XXX geetar_king XXX says:Was wondering if Ur still coming to mine for the horror movie marathon?
xXx I'm a riot,baby xXx says:dunno,not sure....
XXX geetar_king XXX says:Oh,come on,mate,it's not gonna be the same without ya
xXx I'm a riot,baby xXx says:fine,I'll be over in ten minutes.
xXx I'm a riot,baby xXx has signed off

I sighed,got to my feet and started getting ready.Every Friday night for the past 5 years,the four of us would go to one of our houses and watch as many horror movies as possible before the sun came up.I grabbed as many movies as i could and wandered down the street to Matt's,where the others were all waiting for me.

As soon as i walked into the living room,the three of them stared at me in shock."What the fuck happened to you,mate?You're a mess!"James asked,and i shrugged as i dropped down onto the couch."I told Matt,I've been sick."I replied,and they all scoffed."That's bullshit,what really happened?"Matt asked,and i shook my head."I'm not telling you,you'll laugh."I replied,and they all sighed."We're not gonna laugh at something that gets you into a state like this."Snoz replied,and i sighed,nodded and uttered the words i was terrified of saying."Gavin Butler raped me....."I whispered,and their jaws all dropped.

On Monday,i was forced to go to school,and for the first time in my life,i spent my whole day in silence.That is,until i was held behind after Maths when the bell rang for lunch.I slowly dragged myself over to the teacher's desk,where she was standing with a tall figure who had his hood pulled up over his face."Sean,this is Ian,i was hoping you could show him around for a few weeks."The teacher told me sweetly,and i looked up and nodded."Sure,i don't mind."I replied,and she grinned."Excellent,I'll let you boys go for lunch now,then."She replied,then ushered us out of the room.

As we walked towards the cafeteria in silence,i heard Gavin's voice from down the hall,talking to who i assumed was Rhys.The second i heard him,my whole body tensed up,and Ian,who'd felt me tense,reached over and gripped my hand reassuringly.As we got closer,his voice became clearer,and i could make out what he was saying."I don't know what made me do it...i was just so pissed off....i know i shouldn't,but....i think i love him...."As we continued to get closer,my grip on Ian's hand slowly tightened,until i could hear him whimpering in pain under his breath.

When we got level with Gavin and Rhys,they both stopped talking and looked at us,making me instantly look at the floor.My arm brushed against Gavin's as i passed,and he instantly grabbed it."Sean,i need to talk to you."He murmured,but i only whimpered and gripped Ian's hand tighter,making him gasp in pain and look over at Gavin."Whatever you did to him must've been pretty bad,cause i just lost the feeling in my hand."He told Gavin coldly,then used his free hand to wrench my arm from Gavin's grip,eased his hand out of mine,wrapped his arm around my shoulders and led me away."So what did he do?"He asked when we were out of earshot.

I was just finished explaining when we got to the doors of the cafeteria,and Ian turned me to face him."Forget about him,if he could do something like that to someone as sweet as you,he's a scumbag."He told me gently,and i blushed slightly."I'm not sweet,I'm a fucking riot."I told him,and he laughed."You are just too cute!"He told me,still laughing,but i didn't hear him speak,i was mesmerized by his sweet,melodic laugh.After a few seconds,he stopped laughing and tugged my hand."Come on,I'm starving."He told me,then pulled me into the cafeteria.It wasn't until we had sat down with the others,and he had pulled his hood down to eat,did i realize his face was as beautiful as his laugh.

I think I'm over Gavin.......
♠ ♠ ♠
update's finally here,sorry it took so long,i had this saved onto my ipod and the stupid thing crashed.This chapter was for Ashley(mysweetcrashley),my only commenter and only subscriber!cherrs for the lovage!!!