Romeo and Juliet Ain't Got Nothing on Us

chapter 5

When the last bell went,me and Ian,who I'd discovered lived across the road from me,started slowly walking home,talking loudly and animatedly.As the afternoon had progressed,i had discovered that Ian and I had alot in common,one thing being that we were both overly loud and constantly hyper.As we walked out of the school gates,we passed Gavin and Rhys,who i nodded to."Alright,Butler,Lewis."I said to them,grinning and still laughing at a joke Ian had just made.As we continued walking,Gavin grabbed my wrist."Sean,let me talk to you,please..."He pleaded,but i kept grinning and patted his shoulder."Sorry,buddy,i gotta run,my mam wants me home asap."I lied,then pulled my wrist free and jogged to catch up with Ian."Cheers for waiting for me!"I yelled sarcastically in his ear,grinning as i did."I thought you'd want some alone time with your 'friend'."He replied,smirking."Nah,I'm over him,i have a new love interest now."I replied,and he grinned widely."Oh!Do tell!"He squealed,dangling his am around my shoulders."Now that would be telling,wouldn't it?"I replied,and he burst out laughing."That makes no sense!"He yelled,and i grinned."That's the point,the less sense i make,the more it'll distract you from your original question!"I replied,and he sighed dramatically,then took a deep breath."Tell me,tell me,tell me,tell me,tell me,tell me,tell me,tell me,TELL ME!!!!"He said,ending it in a scream that had every person in the street staring at us.I grinned and threw his arm away from my shoulders."I'll tell you when you catch me!"I yelled,then sprinted away.

Our game of chase continued for a fortnight,with him trying to sneak upon me in the halls,the cafeteria line,even in class,but he didn't get me until i was wandering down the hall,on my way to Art,Limp Bizkit blaring from my head phones.I was just thinking about the fact that i hadn't seen him all day,when someone tackled me,then pinned me to the ground.Ian grinned proudly at me,then pulled my headphones out."I caught you,now tell me!"He yelled in my face,and i sighed."Fine,but let me up first,your fat ass is cutting off my air supply."I replied,and he got to his feet,then pulled me to mine."Right,now tell me,who's your new love interest?"He asked,and i took a deep breath,and tried to stay calm."It's you."I murmured,and his jaw dropped.He stood completely still for a few seconds,then managed to get his brain working again."I-i gotta go...."He stammered,then rushed off,leaving me looking at the floor and trying to stop the tears from falling.
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short,but i'm not changing it just so it's a bit longer,i like it the way it is =)