Romeo and Juliet Ain't Got Nothing on Us

chapter 6

**1 month later**
Ian hasn't said a word to me in the month that's passed since i told him.Even though I've tried to talk to him countless times.I finally got my chance to talk to him one day during 4th period.I'd managed to annoy my History teacher into letting me go to the toilet,but i only wanted to go so i could purge.When i get my heart broken,i become obsessively bulimic.I think if I'm skinny,people will like me better.I had finally managed to puke everything up and was coming out of the stall,when Ian turned around from the hand drier.He gave me a strange look,tilting his head to the side,then turned back to the drier.I realized my chance,and walked over to him,standing so he was trapped between me and the wall."Ian,we need to talk."I announced over the noise of the drier.He turned to me,and his face paled when he realized he was trapped."I just wanna know why you freaked the way you did,why you've ignored me for the past month..."I told him softly,and he sighed."The reason i acted the way i did,is because i like you too,but.....I have a boyfriend,back in Ponty...."He murmured,and i sighed."Then why didn't you just tell me that?If I'd known that,i could have buried my feelings deep down and we could have stayed friends...."I told him,my voice getting softer with each word.He sighed and looked at the floor."Yeah,but I'm not sure if i can control my feelings...I haven't seen Lee since i left Ponty,and it's getting harder and harder to keep my hands to myself..."He mumbled,and i sighed."Fine,i won't bother you again...."I mumbled,then turned and left,ignoring his calls of my name.

That Saturday,through sheer persistence and stubbornness,Matt,James and Snoz managed to get me out of the house.We weren't going anywhere special,just the park,but it was really helping me,being back with the lads,being complete idiots.By the time we got to the park,i was back to my old hyper self."Swings!!"I screamed,and started sprinting towards the trees that were between me and the swings,the others laughing as they jogged after me.I slowed down as i got to the trees,so they could catch up,but stopped dead when i got through the trees,causing Matt to run into me,swearing loudly.The thing that had made me stop was Ian,sitting on a swing with a small-framed blond guy in his lap,both giggling.After a few seconds,Snoz tugged my hand lightly."Come on,it doesn't matter that they're there.You wanted to swing,so let's go swing,and you can show him that you don't need him."He murmured encouragingly,and i nodded,took a deep breath,and managed to get my hyper mood back."Come on,let's go!"I laughed,grabbed Matt's hand,and started running towards the swings again,this time dragging Matt with me.

It wasn't until i threw myself onto one of the swings,started swinging and singing loudly that Ian and the guy who i was assuming was Lee even noticed anyone else was in the park.When they both looked over at me,i grinned widely."Hi Ian!!"I laughed,then started swinging higher and singing louder.When i looked back over,they were muttering to each other,and James and Snoz had finally caught up to me and Matt,who was on the swing beside me,giving me a weird look as i sang children's rhymes with my own perverted lyrics.As i swung forward,Snoz grabbed my legs and pulled me off the swing,resulting in the two of us ending up in a hysterical heap on the ground.

When i tried to get back on the swing,he grabbed hold of my belt and wouldn't let me near it,so i eventually gave up,doing dizzy lizzies around the swing set,singing my perverted rhymes again.When i got so dizzy that i had to stop and flop on the ground in front of the swings,i discovered the others were talking to Ian and Lee.As my vision slowly stopped swimming,a wave of nausea washed over me,and i slowly got to my feet and stumbled over,landing in a heap in Matt's lap,then buried my face in the crook of his neck."You OK?"He asked me,and i nodded."Feel sick."I whimpered softly,and he rubbed my back."Aw,poor baby."He cooed,and i burrowed closer to him,just as i heard a voice i didn't recognize."Ian,babe,where you going?"Lee asked,and i heard Ian's stiff,choked voice reply:"Away from here."And with that,he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is pretty sucky,but i have alittle writer's block,i know what i'm doing with it in a few chapters,i'm just having trouble getting to that part