Don't Forget

“You want me”

“If It’s my fault I’m sorry.” Mia said taking Eric’s hand and kissing his palm, “Please come to bed. You’re the one that stopped the nightmares. I need you.”

“What about Connor?” Eric said in a low voice.

Maybe they’d had a few too many, but they were finally talking. The brandy on Eric’s breath felt like it was intoxicating her along with the alcohol she’d already consumed. She leaned on her door frame mimicking his posture. They were at the door to Mia’s room. Eric had offered to take her home since she had gotten so drunk so quickly and they both didn't like the crowd of the bar. Now they were at a cross roads. Eric searched her face for signs. If she said the wrong thing, would he freeze her out again? She couldn't take any more of that.

“He’s no you,” Mia said nuzzling his hand like a cat starved for attention, “Miamor, por favor no seas tan fria.”(1) It was her secret weapon. The little Spanish she did know was the language that went straight to his heart.

“Dios, me haces loco…”(2) He traced his fingers down her cheek before curling his index finger under her chin to lift it.

“Please Eric,” Mia said staring up into his eyes, “We don’t have to do anything if you don’t want.” She whispered, “Just”- Eric’s mouth covered hers and she felt warm shivers of desire shudder through her. How long had it been since she felt Eric? Too long…

“If I come to bed we have to do something.” He said.

He paused picking Mia up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he closed her room door. He kissed her again. It was like a breath of fresh air after drowning. How had she lived with out him? He moaned into her neck as they landed on her bed, “Please Mia, it’s been so long.”

“Too long,” Mia said pushing his shirt over his shoulders. She lifted herself to kiss the head of his black dragon on his chest.

“Just be mine, Mia,”

“You want me...Eric...I’m yours...Por siempre y para siempre…”(3)

(1)My love, please don’t be so cold.
(2)God, you make me crazy…
(3)Forever and Always